Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Your Love
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

OLD OR NEW

3.4K 110 0
By BlurryMind93

So guys here's the part two of New Feelings hope you like this 😊

--------------------------------

Your POV

           Ally, Dinah, Camila and i are on our way back from Texas. We are now sitting on the plane, Ally and Dinah sitting in front of us and me sitting with Camila. I look at Camila and found her sleeping peacefully her head is slowly falling so i slowly cups her left cheeks and guides her head to rest on my left shoulder. I just keep my eyes on her and i can't help but to smile, i don't know what did i do to be so lucky ti met this lovely and amazing girl and i'm not regretting coming to this vacation because honestly this is the best summer and thank to this girl sleeping next to me.

This summer every day that passed gives me the time to know Camila and gain this feeling for a short time. We are getting even more closer day by day and i am not complaining, i still remember the talked we had last night.

"Y/n?" Camila called me silently, we're cuddling in her room right now, tomorrow we are going back to Miami and i know she's worried about something. "Mila, what's wrong?" i looked down at her but she's trying to hide her face while she's resting her head on my chest. "I just wanted to tell you that if ever your feelings for Lauren came back and you want to be with her i'll understand if you still love her just remember that I will always be here for you no matter what happens." She finally look up at me, her eyes holds sadness but more of love and I know that I'm looking at her with the same look she have. I caresses her cheek and look at her "I know that we just started liking each other this summer but Camila you showed me what love really is, I'm not going to let go of this feeling for someone who don't deserves and wasted it like it's just nothing. Camila I know we agreed to take this slow and I told you I'm serious about this, about us." She smiles up at me and then rest her head back to my chest. After awhile I hear a soft snores coming from Camila, I can't help but to smile down at her and kisses her head and whispers softly " I really do like you Camila, and I'm starting to fall for you." I kiss her head for the last time but longer this time and finally let myself to fall asleep.

    I didn't know that I stared at Camila for too long I hear the two of our friends whispering and giggling. When I look up I saw Dinah with her phone of course being Dinah she probably recording what happened, she's been super supportive about my feelings for Camila and that makes me so happy. Before I can say anything they announced that we will going to land now.

NEXT DAY

          The four of us are now on our way to school we agreed to use Dinah's car because we are going to my house and watch a movie after school. When we arrived Dinah stops us before we get the chance to get of the car. "Guys, Normani is going to come with us today. Uhm, is that okay with you all?" Dinah shyly looks at us Ally, Camila and I just looks at each other and smirks at Dinah who blush. "That is totally okay but it's only Normani ,right?" Ally asked the younger girl who just nod at us while blushing furiously. 

We are now on our lunch break so the girls and i are in our usual table, we are now done and all of us have the same class so we decided to go to class early but Camila told us that she needs to go to the restroom "Guys i need to go to the restroom so you should go to class first." the other girls just nod and continue walking to our next class but i stayed and looks at Camila "I can go with you so we can go back to class together." Camila just kiss the corner of my lips and smiles widely at me and i can't help but to smile back at her " No need babe, just go with them *giggles* I know you'll miss me too much and nothing will going to happen to me" I just nod and kiss her forehead.

CAMILA's POV

              I'm washing my hands when someone got my attention, lauren standing there her back leaning against the wall, she's just glaring at me but i ignore her. "Leave Y/n alone, Cabello. She doesn't like you she's only using you to make me jealous!" i just laugh at her i know that doing that makes her even more mad. Lauren push me hard and grab my shirt "We both know that she likes me lauren, that's why you are here because you are mad that Y/n finally moved on and happy with me" she glares at me and tighten her grips on my shirt. "She fucking loves me! You are just a distraction to her i told you Cabello stay away from Y/n or i will -" she got interrupted " You will what lauren?" lauren and i both look at where the voice came from and  we saw Y/n standing there with the other girls. Lauren immediately let go of me she tried to say something but  Y/n started walking to us and stop in front of lauren.

YOUR POV

                I just keep looking at lauren and think how did she became like this? I just keep looking at her eyes, the eyes i used to adore so much but i can't see the same spark there anymore. i reach for her face and caresses her cheeks and looks at her sadly. "What happened to you lauren? you are not like this before." She just close her eyes and put her hands above mine. " I made a mistake for not choosing you, you are the only one who loves me. I want to say sorry for hurting you too much, i am just too blind at that time Y/n please believe me. I-i can't lose you." I tried not to cry because it will be makes it hard for her. I wipe her tears away and cups her cheeks "You don't need to apologize for that laur because we both know that you never saw me in that way. You know that you are not in love with me or have feelings like i had before, you are just scared to lose me for good if i moved on. Lauren you don't have to be scared and do this for me to stay in your life, we are bestfriend you don't have to act or be my girl just to make me stay because i will going to stay no matter what we are." I hug lauren tightly to let her know that i am here, i am still her bestfriend. 

I left lauren with the other girls to searched for camila. Dinah told me that she left when i started touching lauren and i know that she thinks that i choose lauren over her.   

I found camila in front of her locker getting her things. "Are you going to leave just like that?"  she didn't turn around instead she let out a sighs "I know you already made your choice Y/n, i just can't stay there to hear it." I run my hand through my hair and sighs "Camila look at me" she didn't move and i tried my best not to cry "please" i said quietly but loud enough for her to hear, she slowly turns around i cups her cheeks and kiss her forehead " I didn't choose her mila, you are the only one for me. I'm not going to leave you just like" i wipe her tears away and kiss the corner of her lips "I love you Camila and no one can change that. I know that this is too fast but i do really love you. You made me see the true meaning of love, you make me feel something that no one made me feel. You stole my heart from the start when i saw you from the very start you already capture my hear and my soul. I am so in love with you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao."  I kissed her lips and put all the love so she can feel that everything i said are true. I pulled away and rest my forehead against her " I love you Y/F/N. You are the only one who makes my heart beat faster, you are the only one who make me fall deeper just getting to know you more. I am so in love with you." I pull her closer and hugs her tightly. I promise to myself that i will never going to let her go, i will protect and love her as long as i can. Making Camila happy and give her all the love that she deserves is all i want. She's the love of my life and i will going to cherish her forever.

--------------------------------  

What do you think guys? hope you liked this one. 

Thanks for all that keeps reading and voting for my books. I will try my best to update more and sorry for any mistakes. i hope that you'll keep supporting this imagine book and my other books. I love you all beautiful people. Please check out my two other books. thanks again guys.

-Jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 897 21
Just a bunch of one shots / short stories, about Camila Cabello and you. For some reason I made the first few in a weird perspective - but after a bi...
565K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
109K 1.4K 8
Imagines between you and the girls. Some will be based off of songs. !! i have not written anything in this book since like 2018 when i was literally...
232K 4K 22
Basic high school love story. Popular Lauren and basic Camila fall in love. What if love is the only thing they have in common? Is love really all? I...