Jeff My Killer- Creepypasta S...

By pinky751

Jay had lived a pretty normal life. She had her loving mother, great friends, and guy that liked her. A lot... More

Chapter One *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Two *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Three *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Four *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Five *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Six *REWRITTEN*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Next book in the Series and stuff
Rewrite? Maybe.

Chapter 15

2.2K 56 3
By pinky751

AND I COULDN'T STOP!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW TO CONTINUE! I DON'T THINK I COULD LET THIS STORY END JUST YET!
-Pinky751
---------------------------------------------
It's been at least a month since I moved in with Jeff and the others. I love being with them! They are really awesome.
I still go to school where I was before and my friends get pissed because they aren't able to come over. And also the others started going to school.

"Jay, come down its time for school!" My mom yelled to my room.
It's still the same as in the old house, except the house is more confusing.
I got into a My Little Pony shirt and black jeans and opened the door to leave the room.
I saw Jack walk by and I smiled at him.
I followed him down the steps and saw everyone standing there.
"There is someone threatening us." Slendy says, while holding out a note.
I took the note from him and read, "I was never dead, I've been planning this for so long, Jeff, I'm gonna kill you and take Jay. -K"
"T-this is Ky's hand writing." I stutter.
"He's dead though. The demons killed him." Ben said.
"He survived or it just wasn't him." Slendy said.
I sigh and say, "I've got to get to school."
I walk out with my bag slung over my shoulder.
A hand then grasped my shoulder. I let out a small screamed and turned to see Jeff.
"God! You scared the crap out if me!" I said, while laughing.
Jeff laughed with me but then he stop after a second.
"I won't let Ky get you. If it's even him." Jeff says in a serious voice.
I smile, "thanks, but please let me get to school, speaking of which, you guys are also going."
Jeff shakes his head, "We need to figure this out, you know your way out if the woods, I'll pick you up after."
I shrug and walk away.
---------------------------------------------
SURPRISE! KY MIGHT BE BACK! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT!
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!
AND ANYTHING ELSE!!
-Pinky751

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 34 5
Humans and Demons were never meant to coexist. It is impossible for either to live peacefully with one another... considering the mere fact that Demo...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
48.9K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...
1.6K 67 20
William was a normal high junior high school girl but on her 15th birthday her mom dies getting her birthday cake. After her mom dies she has to go l...