Mother To My Sister

By addictToWords

I could see the hurt in his eyes. What am I about to do? "Okay listen. I'll meet your kids. If I can handle t... More

C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
Chapter 7️⃣ So this is home!
Chapter8️⃣ Ice creams and Ex's
Chapter 9️⃣ I Love You MORE!
C H A P T E R S E V E N
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣ERIC!
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣ Dates and Dresses
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣ Fuck off!
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣ Long Talks and Acceptance
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣ Surprises and Welcomes
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣ Can I Smell You?
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣ New Schools and Life Stories
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣ Happiest Man Alive
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣ I-I- and Babies
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣ Pain
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣ Friends?
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter2️⃣4️⃣ Points and Salad
Chapter 2⃣6⃣
A\N Sorry loves!

Chapter2️⃣5️⃣ Sophie Please

312 5 0
By addictToWords

Selena's POV

"3 points," I mutter to him.

Sliding into bed I tuck my self in.

I turn to Eric and see him looking confused. "3 points?"

"3 points."

Scratching his head he seems to be trying to get this straight.

"3 points. You've earned 3 points. If you reach 15 then you're forgiven."

"So I'm given points? How do I know when I get them points?" He asks.

"Every night I'll tell you how much points you've gained. Now, goodnight," I reply.

"Sweet dreams," he says. I turn back around and let darkness consume me.

Next morning at breakfast.

"MUMMY!" Soph yells running to me.

"Princess!" I exclaim as I pick her up. She hugs me tight letting her little hands fist my shirt.

"I wob yous!" She mutters into my neck.

"I love you too, princess."

I set her on the counter and she looks at me with adoration as I stare back with love.

"Mummy!" Merc comes running in.

"Princess!" She jumps into my arms. Hugging her I place kisses on her head. Setting her next to her sister.

"Morning," she smiles.

"Good morning, Princess," I reply.

Soph looks sad and confused. "Mummy Wh-" before Soph can continue her sentence she's cut of by Mars.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" He yells running to me.

He hugs my legs and I panic. "What? What is it baby? What happened?" I ask my heart beating fast.

"I missed you."

Instantly the panic leaves and is replaced with relief and love. My heart swells.

"I missed you too my little prince," he smiles up at me.

He hold his hands up gesturing for me to place him beside his sisters.

I set him down and turn to Soph. "Sophie? What were you about to say?" I ask.

"Why yous named mwe pwincess osow Merc pwincess?" Her little eyes look confused.

"Yeah? Who is princess? Me or her?!" Merc exclaimed.

I lightly laugh and look at my little bundles of joy.

"Well, I can have 2 princesses right? Both of you are princess," I smile.

"Can I be princess of love?" Merc asks.

I nod smiling. "Mwe! Mwe pwincess obbb... PLOWERS!" Sophie yells.

Nodding my head she smiles and giggles. "Mommy? What am I?"

"Well, your my little prince," I reply to Mars.

"Prince? Can I be the prince that saves the princess from the dragon?" He asks getting excited.

"Of course my love," I reply.

Looking at me he shakes his head. "I'm not your love! I'm your prince!"

"Opps, sorry. My prince," I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Rarrrrr!" Eric exclaimed coming into the room.

"Ahhhh!" My three little bundles of joy yell.

"I'm the big bad dragon!" Eric continue.

Shaking my head at his stupidity. "It's big bad wolf. And your a dragon?" I ask.

"Same thing," he waved it off. "RARR!"

My kids begin screaming and begging me to set them on the floor. Quickly I set them and they begin running around.

"BE CARFUL!" I shout after them as they continue running.

"Morning mum," Ella sad coming up to me.

"Morning," I reply as she hugs me.

I let her go and kiss her forehead. She sits and begins eating her eggs.

"Selena! SELENA!"

"MUMMY! MUMMY!"

"MOMMY! MOMMY!"

Three screams come from my two kids and fiancé.

"SELENA! Come quick!" Eric yells followed by cries.

Hurriedly me and Ella run to them. Entering the living room. The sight in fort of me breaks me.

"What- what happened?" Ella yells. I run to my baby and see she's bleeding just below her hairline.

"Sophie was running and tripped over the carpet. She banged her head on the corner of the coffee table when she fell down," Eric explains.

Sophie was crying historically. Her arms were out reaching for me. Blood everywhere. Quickly I pick her up.

"Ella. Get Sophie's Princess Bag they behind her door. It has cloths and her little toys. Double check for her things. Once you get it run to Mars room. Grab his Batman bag that's behind his door. Hand it to him and let him carry it. Double check if it had his extra cloths and iPad. Go into Merc's  room get her Princess bag. Double check if it has everything. Hand it to her. Let them both out their shoes on. Meet us down stairs. Merc, Mars. Go with her."

Quickly the three of them scrabble. "Eric-" I'm brutally cut off by him.

"Selena. Don't you dare ask me to do anything. I'm coming you and Soph. It's my fault," he sternly says.

Nodding I rush us to the kitchen. "Eric grab the  ice," I tell him setting Sophie on the counter.

Still crying Sophie pulls me back to her when I try leaving to grab the tissues. "Shh, it's okay honey."

"Nohh!" She cries. She wraps her arms around me letting her blood land on my shirt.

"Sophie," I try talking to her. She lets go but continues crying.

I place the ice on her head and she screams. She pushes my hands and yells. "Sophie. Sophie, please," I beg.

Shaking her head she screams louder. Eric comes in with his coat and shoes on. Carrying mine and Sophie's shoes and coats.

Screaming louder Sophie scratches my hands away from pushing the ice on her forehead.

Eric places the things on the counter and motions for me to put it on. He hold Sophie and tried to put the ice on her but struggles.

I quickly put my coat and shoes on in record timing. Taking Sophie from Eric I quickly put her shoes on and try to put her coat on but she screams louder.

Forcing it on her she begins crying more. Ella and the twins come running into the room.

"Let's go."

We all run to the elevator. The twins looking petrified. Ella looking just as scared. Eric with a look or guilt and worry.

Once the elevator makes a ting I can't help but pout.

Fast walking out the elevator we get worried looks from people all around us. Mainly because of the blood on mine and Eric's shirt. And the crying/screaming baby with blood trickling down her face that I was holding.

"What happened?" Derek asks.

"Sophie fell and hit her head!" Ella yells as we run out the door.

Someone hands Eric the keys and Eric quickly places Merc and Mars in their car seat and buckles hem in. Ella sits in the front with all the bags. While I sit in the back with a crying Sophie in my arms.

Eric begins driving while Sophie screams in the back. Taking a look at the clock it's only 8 AM.

Sophie screams so loud and moves around in my arms. My heart breaks.

She cries and cried and I let teas leak down my face.

"Sophie. Baby, please," I whisper.

****

Soooooo?

Ik it isn't that good, hey I tried 😂😋

Anyways it'll get better.

Lot of love for my bubbies 😋❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
18.5K 600 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
19 0 1
okay so this is a really old fan fic of mine. I was 12 when I wrote this. it's with Selena Gomez and Justin bieber. I'm not really a fan of jelena an...
1.2K 85 35
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...