In The Dark Mist

By Rialoves1D

Kendall waited on the stand for him to arrive, it was raining heavily and instead of him a stranger appeared... More

The Stand
In The Room
Found Her!
The Album
Mistake
Luke
Trouble Trouble
Finding the perfect dress
The guest
Later
The Male Figure
The Party
The Unexpected Person
The Kiss
Meeting Liam
The Letter Of Doom
The Letter of Doom continued.
Why?
The Promise
Sorry
The Ugly Truth
Feelings
Don't Joke Around with Me
Evil plan and Christmas Time
The Christmas Gift
Continuation of Christmas Present.
Never
Never (Continued)
Total Disaster
Please Don't Go Away!
Please Don't Go Away (Continued)
Heartbroken
One More Day
A Big Suprise
A Big Suprise (Continued)
Memories
A Welcome Back
The Last Chapter

The Phone

149 17 0
By Rialoves1D

Kendall's POV
------------------------
"Yay!!!!!!" I screamed to myself jumping around with joy! I had got a phone, now I could call Josh and my parents and go home. Then I could call the police and report Harry to them. I was so happy, finally my life would be normal, as I wanted it to be. I dialled Josh's number. The phone was ringing! In a few seconds he picked it up. He said," Hello? Who is this?" I was so happy to hear his voice! The Angels voice! I said without wasting a moment,"Josh! This is Kendall! Please save me!" When I finished my sentence Harry stepped in and looked angry, he would have probably heard me speaking to Josh . Uh oh. Josh said,"Kendall??! Is that it you? Where are you baby???? Are you in trouble???" Before I could even say anything Harry grabbed me and all the lights in the house went off. I soon ran in a room in his humongous house. I could hear him shouting,"STELLA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?I DON'T WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK NOW! COME OUT, OTHERWISE.." Unfortunately I bumped into him again. He had a knife in his hand, and an evil smirk on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 276 31
•BOOK 2 OF HAILEY SERIES• Harry and Bailey were the best of friends whom turned into lovers. They were deeply in love with each other and everything...
74.9K 1K 33
It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fall for Jenny ? Does he jump on that roll...
3.4K 191 21
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒..." ••••• When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...
291K 4.1K 31
One Night. Two Strangers. Also, please go read my new fanfic - It's called 'The City' and it would mean a lot. It's only new, but if you like this...