The little white fox shifter:...

By _Cat_the_Psycho_

Eina is left in the forest when she is two years old. The only things she knows about herself is her name and... More

In the forest
A pack of my own........or am i the slave?
News of the pack
Pack training
Mate
Surprises, surprises
Big truths and little white lies
Scared
i love you
lost
Running, running, running
Panic
Is it really you?
Blood
Darkness and light
Those who sit and cry and those who escape
Together for never
Safe in the arms of a friend
Did someone ask for an 'oh f**k me'?
YAY

Sequal

11.2K 207 18
By _Cat_the_Psycho_

         Im sorry I haven't been writing for a while but school was being very stressful. And to top it off I have testing on Monday, and the other students who are a grade below me get to watch a movie while the older kids take state tests. I swear the schools are trying to baby us so we aren't ready for the tests and they can have a reason to give us more homework, and trust me I have a lot of homework as it is and I don't need more.

      But anyways I finally did what everyone has been waiting for so, YAY!!!! The second book to this story should be up within one to two days. It is called 'Hidden away'. You guys don't have to read it but I will still write it, even if you don't because I kind of want to see where I'm heading with this.

I don't own the picture above but i find it very funny and everytime I look at it I fall to the ground laughing. Comment if you like it and if you do I might post funny pictures with every chapter in the sequal. Well that's all I had to say so bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 17.4K 30
AN ALPHA WHO SHOWS VULNERABILITY IS A DEAD ONE. As the wolf prince, Walter is raised to never show weakness. If he does such thing, other dominant wo...
4.2K 216 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
91K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...