Stockholm Syndrome//H.S

By dorkaliciousdama13

As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my paren... More

✕p r o l o g u e✕
♚o n e♚
♛t w o♛
♚t h r e e♚
♛f o u r♛
♚f i v e♚
♛s i x♛
♚s e v e n♚
♛e i g h t♛
♚n i n e♚
♛t e n♛
♛t w e l v e♛
♚t h i r t e e n♚
♛t h e e n d♛
❃1K!❃
☾ WHY YOU STALKIN' ME?!☽
♚A/N♚
4K
8K
ALGOPHOBIA
new book

♚e l e v e n♚

5.8K 166 114
By dorkaliciousdama13

EDITED

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

"Beauty and the Beast" immediately appears once the TV turns on.

Harry doesn't even bother changing the channel; he decides to let me enjoy this movie.

Once the movie ends, we cuddle in the sofa, covering ourselves with a long, fluffy blanket, and fall asleep, leaving the TV running.

I hoped that things wouldn't worsen.

❃❃❃❃

Courtney's POV

2 days later...

"C'mon, Courtney. Let's go out and explore the woods. We could even have a picnic out there!" Harry pleads.

"But what if there's a bear? What if it attacks us and gobbles us up?" I argue.

"Oh my goodness gracious!" exclaims Harry, bringing his hands up to his head, and looks up to the sky. "There won't be any bears!"

"I'm serious, Harry. I don't want us to get hurt," I reply.

"Court-" Harry begins to frantically say, but I cut him off.

"There could be a wild animal out there in the woods. It could poison us, attack us, injure us...even KILL US!" I shriek.

Harry scoffs, but stops fighting back.

He grabs my wrist, and pulls me with him.

"Let me go, Harry!" I hiss, trying to rip out of his grip, but failing.

"HARRY!" I shout angrily, tears blinding my eyesight.

Harry ignores me, and continues to drag me to some room.

"You're hurting me, Harry," I cry, and Harry stops abruptly, and lets my wrist go, and looks at me, and starts weeping.

I stare at him, thinking if I should hug him or just stand there awkwardly.

"Um, Harry? Are you okay?" I manage to say.

Harry pulls me into a hug, and starts kissing the top of my head.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, baby girl..." he whispers. "I would never do that."

I gulp, and press my head onto his chest.

"Don't worry, I'm fine..." I blurt out.

(A/N: I had to...)

"Here...I need to show you something," he states, and holds my hand.

We walk to the room that had shown me the truth about Zayn...

The room full of me...

Harry opens the door, the door creaking open.

I look away from all the walls filled with my pictures. In all of the pictures, I had been oblivious to someone staring at me.

Harry starts going through the drawers, obviously looking for something important.

I walk to a small little desk with drawers, and slowly open one.

My eyes widened, and my knees felt weak.

"Oh! You found the weapons! Thanks, baby girl!" he says, leaving a small kiss on my cheek, his soft lips feeling so heavenly.

He kneels down, and takes out a black handgun.

He stretches out his hand, and hands me the gun.

The gun feels cold under my fingers, and I feel sweat starting to accumulate on my hands.

This is a very powerful weapon. A powerfully dangerous weapon. One bullet equals one death.

I look up at Harry, and I notice my hands shaking.

"H-Harry. I c-can't do this. I d-don't need this g-gun," I stutter.

"You do. You're so scared that a bear will pop out of nowhere and eat us up! OH NO! A BEAR!" he teases.

I playfully smack his chest, and Harry chuckles.

"Smile, baby girl. Please," he begs.

I grip the deadly weapon in my hands, and look at Harry.

"Of course," I reply, plastering a weak smile on my face.

"C'mon. You can do so much better than that!" he exclaims, and starts tickling me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HARRY! STOP!" I scream, and I'm laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Nope! Me is the tickle monster! RAWR!" he growls playfully.

I somehow slip out of his grip, and I stumble to get up.

I sprint to my room, and slide under my bed.

After a few seconds, I hear Harry's footsteps.

"Where could Courtney be? Hmmm..." he wonders, and even without looking, I know he's smiling.

"Hmmm....Courtney? Where are you?" he asks.

I close my eyes, and pray thathe doesn't find me.

"BOO!" Harry exclaims as he pulls me out by my legs.

"HARRY!" I scream.

He picks me up, and I jump into his arms.

Our lips meet, and we start smooching.

"Harry...stop..." I say between kisses.

"Nope..." he answers.

I roll my eyes, but continue kissing him.

I pull away, and Harry's lips form into an adorable pout.

"Do we have to have our picnic in the woods?" I ask, hoping I can change his mind.

"We've already talked this out, Courtney. You want to go outside, so that's what we're doing," he huffs.

"But what if-"

" 'What if a bear attacks us?'" he interrupts, attempting to imitate me.

He sighs, and looks into my eyes.

"Fine...we won't have the picnic in the woods, we will have it outside the house, but-"

"Yay! Thank you, Harry! You're the best!" I exclaim, hugging him.

"Wait a second Courtney," he says, kind of ruining the moment. "We are going to have the picnic out here, but we're still going into the woods to explore."

My eyes widen.

"Harry," I whine.

"You have a gun, so you can shoot the crap out of the bear, and you have me to protect you," he responds. "Plus, I highly doubt there will be a bear, so the possibility of you using the gun is nearly impossible."

I gulp, and look down at the ground.

"I don't want you to get hurt," I whisper.

"I won't, and you won't either," he murmurs. "So don't worry about it, okay?"

I slowly nod.

"So we've got to get ready. Why don't you help me prepare the lunch, and then you can go change- that is, if you want," he stutters. "You look gorgeous right now, b-"

"I understand," I mumble, and plant a small peck on his lips.

"I love you so much. You're literally the best thing that's happened to me in my entire life," he tells me.

"C'mon. Me? I can't possibly be the best thing that's occurred to you," I disagree.

"Yes you are," he responds.

"No," I argue.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-" I begin to say, but a pair of lips make it quite impossible to finish my sentence, making me melt.

"I won," Harry beams.

"Excuse me!? You kissed m-"

He kisses me once more, and I just sigh, and whisper into the kiss, "You did it again."

"So you're saying you don't like my kisses?" he asks.

I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I will never kiss you again!" he teases, slowly getting up.

"NO!" I shout, and pull him onto the bed and start tickling him to death.

"OH...MY...GOD!" he yells, the beautiful sounds of his laughter escaping his mouth.

I smirk.

"Who's the tickle monster now?"

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Oh me Lord!

The end is near, guys! I'm so nervous!

Vote, comment, and share!

Love you guys!

DAMA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
37.6K 1.5K 45
Most people would call my life perfect and I used to agree. I have wonderful and supportive parents and a hot, soon to be pro athlete, boyfriend. I h...
Dream By Lenour

General Fiction

245K 6.9K 45
"Oh, no." He sighed, cupping my tear stained face in his hands, "No, no. Don't cry." I was unable to tear my gaze away from the maniacal panic in his...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...