Friends With Benefits?

By jaiyefire42

Okay, since I've gotten so many reads on the first story, I thought that I'd make a small collection of... um... More

(Re-read Story Title)
Kiss Away the Poison
A Tasteful Lesson
Prove It
Casual Conversation
Drop Everything and Kiss Me
Awkward Situation...
Not Interested?
Red Lips

First Time (For Everything)

45 1 0
By jaiyefire42

  Trembling fingers shut the door, enclosing Imani inside her room. It wasn't long after she'd gotten off the bus that the heat pooling in her cheeks and stomach proved to be too much to handle. It had been like this since this morning, when a wet dream crossed her thoughts. Normally she would've been well over it by now, but the excessive heat lingered incessantly, causing her attention to slip between her work and sex.

  What made matters where the combination of seeing her unrequited love and wearing a pair of jeans that snuck further into erogenous places every time she took a step forward. Lately, Allan had begun to creep in her mind, and him popping up out of nowhere and talking to her wasn't helping. It seemed as if everything he did was spontaneous, which would make it more difficult to stifle the recurring urge to splurge her feelings. And that was aside from his everyday appearance. With his long, dark hair tumbling in perfect waves just barely inching past his shoulders, piercing emerald eyes, and dashing debonair grin, this boy could easily place as the definition of sexy.
Unfortunately, with all that, the other girls knew just as well as Imani did, and he, being the type, never hesitated to take his chances. Most of his relationships didn't last long but his faint yet charming Italian accent easily made up for that. His smooth, flawless aura quickly became Imani's frustration and envy that she both loved and despised. Though... she couldn't get enough of his confidence.

  A sigh of frustration puffed from her mouth as she leaned her against the door. Masturbation wasn't unfamiliar to her, but she never got any further than rubbing her clit with the fabric of her panties and running her hands over her body. She bowed her head in embarrassment. It may get to that point this time. Imani started for the bed, stripping her pants off before she laid on her backside. Long, ivory legs parted wide. Her hands gradually trailed down her curves, halting at a wet spot. She groaned inwardly, the last shreds of pride and dignity escaping her mind. She pressed her index finger into the slit. A breathy moan slipped from her lips. She was well accustomed to the way she sounded, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing. She continued to tease and rub the satin against herself until her fingers were moist by the pre-cum seeping through the fabric.

In time, the smooth barrier became a nuisance. Imani slipped her fingers under the sides of her panties, and rolled them to her ankles. She turned on her stomach, raising her backside high, and continued pleasuring herself. At times, she's alternate between her clit and entry, catching shivers from heightened ecstasy. Her mouth was wide open now, freely releasing her sexual cries of pleasure into the atmosphere. Suddenly, her finger slipped into her entrance, making her toes curl. Curiosity filled her hazy mind. She slowly eased the finger into her vagina. She whimpered from slight pain of being stretched. After a few seconds of waiting, she wiggled it around, further encasing it with the moist warmth surrounding it. Her moans got louder the more she moved it in and out.

"Allan, deeper,"

Those two words drifted through the crack in the door, right into a pair of ears that were stationed on the other side. Emerald green eyes gazed at the shameless, sexy display. He bit his lip. He'd heard his name out of those soft lips he wanted to kiss. Meanwhile, on the other side, Imani couldn't stop herself. Hell, she had no desire to. If anything, she wanted him here, helping her out. The thought of that taking place was nearly enough to make her cum right then.

"Allan," she called out louder than the first time.

"Yes?" a deep tone answered.

Her fingers halted stiffly at the sound of his voice. She raised her head to find him slumped against the doorway, with a wide grin on his face. She hastily sat upright, though he'd very well seen everything. She held her legs up to her chin, fear taking over her reddened face. She instinctively went for her red curls, but the substance on her fingers wouldn't allow that.

"I swear, Allan it isn't- If you say a thing to anyone about this,"

He kicked the door closed and folded his arms.

"So, you weren't just moaning my name with your fingers feeling your insides?" he chuckled," What would I say to anyone else about this?"

She narrowed her eyes.

"Why are you even here anyway?" she barked.

"My initial reason was to talk, but I see we're already past that point,"

Her blush deepened. He smirked and went in to kiss her. He planted his hands on either side of her exposed hips, and kissed down to her neck, over her collar bone and back up to her lips.

"I've been dying to hear my name like that from you," he whispered between kisses," Let me help you out there,"

It took everything in her power not to squeal from overexposure to sexiness. But then a thought popped into her head just as he lined his fingers up with her entrance.

"What made you like me all of the sudden?" she blurted, stopping him in his tracks," You had plenty others to do this with,"

His eyes met hers. Along with heated impatience, a childish innocence lingered in their deep color.

"It's true that there have been several before you, but I used them all to distract me from you," he began to push his fingers inside," You caught my eye with every girl I was with, and this attraction I had for you wouldn't go away. But now that you've invited me, I'm not backing down,"

He curled his fingers, grazing a spot that made her jerk her hips. He looked up at her.

"Did it hurt?" he asked.

She placed her arms firmly around his neck.

"That's the sweet spot~," she whispered in his ear.

He jerked his finger forward. She squealed.

"Right here?" he asked, in a low tone.

He deliberately aimed for that spot. Her thoughts melted away. All she could think of was him at the moment. Her grip tightened on his back. His smooth thumb caressed her burning cheek. She allowed herself to be swept away by his expression. He bit his lip, and slowed his fingers.

"Imani, I want to be inside you," he crooned against her ear.

He lowered his pants, revealing his thick length for her to see. He gave a sigh of relief when it slipped out. While he was working his shirt off his body, Imani snuck her hand around his penis. His breath hitched at her touch.

"If you're going to jerk me off, you're going to have to hold it tighter than that,"

He demonstrated by putting his hand around hers and moving them both on his dick. After a few minutes, his eyes began to close as he focused more on the sensation. She raised a brow, and moved her hand faster, drawing a surprised moan out of him.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied in between shaky breaths," God, Imani,"

Hearing her name like that initiated a wave of excitement. No wonder he was so turned on by her doing the same. His hand tightened around hers, as he tried to catch his breath. She focused on his manhood, that was now swelling and throbbing under her hand. She swept her thumb over the head, making him shiver. His breathing went ragged, as the last of his composure left him. Hungry, green eyes stared into hers, making it hard to continue.

"You ready?" he asked.

He curved his hands over her hips and brought her closer. He carefully eased her down on his dick. Her fingers clenched in tight fists. She could feel herself being opened up from the inside. It was so much more painful than she could've imagined. As if trying to ease the pain, Allan laid his head on her shoulder, and caressed her back. He pressed his lips on her neck and cheek. Imani sat there for a few minutes before hearing a muffled statement.

"What?"

"Can I move it?" he asked.

All she could do was nod. At once, she felt his hips thrust fiercely into her. She held onto his shoulders, letting herself succumb to her own selfish desire. Sweet moans mingled with the sounds of skin slapping and the bed creaking under the weight of two people on top of each other. Several times, his name echoed around the walls, taking him further. Her legs tightened at a particularly deep thrust. He repeated the motion, getting the same reaction out of her.

"Is that the good spot? Right here?" he asked.

"Ah, yes...there,"

He grunted and pounded furiously into her. He aimed for that spot in the midst of his own ecstasy. A couple moans sounded in between frantic breaths. He was so close. Her feverish screams indicated she was almost there, too. He tightened his grasp on her body and released.
"Allan!" she screamed as she came with him.

They sat there in a sweaty, panting mess, reveling in the afterglow of sex. Once they caught their breath, he laid her down and pulled out. He rested a lazy arm over her waist, and snuggled behind her.

"Was it good for you?" he asked.

"Mmhm," she replied, as she drifted into a long sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1K 18
"𝑺𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’†π’‚π’?" 𝖸/𝖭 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖽𝗂𝖽 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗆𝖾𝗇, π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 π–Ώπ—Žπ—‡ 𝗅𝗂�...
410K 16.8K 199
Hello, This is my first story, Hope you like it ╔═════ βˆ˜β—¦ β˜† β—¦βˆ˜ ══════╗ SukuFushi (+Megumi/all) β•šβ•β•β•β•β• βˆ˜β—¦ ❉ β—¦βˆ˜ ══════╝ These are just random inc...
30 0 5
this story is my first fanfic and there is some pretty graphic stuff in here
3K 19 9
Hi, So basically these are the first stories I've ever written and I have no clue if these will be any good but we will go with it! There will be TW'...