It Started With A Text

By JadaStyles12

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I look around and see everyone focussing on the teacher, whose back was turn... More

it started with a text

721 26 1
By JadaStyles12

It Started With A Text, Chapter Two

I got home late last night.

I had to search every room at the damn party...and not all of them were empty.

I saw somethings I've never seen. I am truly scarred.

When I finally found Eliza and Jason, they- not getting into details, keeping it pg.

Anyways, I used to drive back with a drunk Eliza giving me directions ( to be honest, I was scared she'd give me wrong ones) and then I had to put both of them to bed, separately when we got home. Lucky for me, mother was still not home yet.

To say I'm tired is an understatement. I'm exhausted. I didn't go to sleep until around mid night.

To make matters worse, I have a three hour class today. Three hours.

At least it doesn't start until nine. It's seven now and I'm going back to sleep; however, I know that that won't happen because beside me, El is starting to wake up.

She yawns and I quickly close my eyes to pretend I'm sleeping.

I feel her body moves next to mine and then the space beside me is empty.

"Natalia, you think you can fool me?" Eliza growls and I trouble to keep a straight face.

Half second later, she's tickling me.

"S-stop!" I plead between laughter. "Oh my fucking God!"

She grins and continues to tickle me.

"F-fuck! Eliza! I'm sorry, El! Please have mercy upon thy heart!"

"Eh, what the heck." She says and stops. "I'm borrowing some of you clothes, kay? Go shower."

"Don't you have a home, Eliza?"

"Is that your way of running me out? As if that'll work!" She snorts.

"It was worth a shot." I shrug.

"The slutty sister is still over there. I don't think so." She answers my previous question coldly.

"Right." I mutter. "You know you should try to connect with her again. She might be sorry for what she did."

"Sorry for fucking me ex boyfriend? Yeah, that'll be the day. She even told me that she enjoyed it. And he was soooo good. As if I didn't know. He was my boyfriend for fuck's sake. We'd still be together if it wasn't for her. She could never be sorry for what she did. That whore can't even cover her body right. Does she even know the meaning of clothes? And her face! It's not decorating a cake, you're decorating face!" She rants, breathlessly. "Her shoes look like what a hobo would wear. Ugly as fuck."

I give her a pat on the back. "Alright, call down, bumble bee." I chuckle.

She rolls her yes at the nickname and shoves me through the door.

I make a quick dash to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower. About five long minutes later, I'm out the bathroom and back in my room.

"There's a spare toothbrush in the cabinet," I tell Eliza as she takes one of my towels with her.

She chuckle. "Like I didn't already know that." She says then disappears.

Shaking my head with a goofy smile on my face, I walk over to my closet and pick out what I'm wearing to school- a red t shirt that says 'spot light' is bold, white letters and black skinny jeans. I put them on(not before putting on undergarments), matching the outfit with black high tops.

Basically what I wear everyday with my hair in a black ponytail.

I grab my bag and keys as I make my way downstairs and to the kitchen. There, I find a note taped to the counter.

'Left early for a business trip. Won't be back until about next week. Be safe. Love you: Mom'

I crumble the piece of paper and throw it in the bin. Of course. Mother is the assistant of the CEO of a estate company(which I bothered not to learn the name of) which has estates all over the world so she travels alot.

I walk to the fridge and grab a box of fruit loops and milk. I pour then sit at the little table in the middle of the kitchen, then hungrily gobble it down, knowing my mother would say, 'bad manners!' if she every saw me doing it.

"Eliza?" I call as I put the dish in the sink.

I'll make Jason was it later since I'm basically boss until next week. Oh, I'll make him tidy the house then tie him up and repeatedly kick him in the stomach, so he knows how it feels to be a girl.

"Coming!" She yells back and then footsteps are heard down the stairs.

"My phone!" I tell her.

She comes to the kitchen and flashes my phone in front of my face, smirking. "Way ahead of you."

"Ready?" She asks.

"Aren't you eating?" I ask with a frown.

"Nah, your coming with me to catch breakfast at your favorite coffee shop." She grins.

Coffee Delight?! I know the name sounds dumb but the make the best coffee ever! And the best fruit salad too. And don't forget their excellent service.

"I-I already ate." I stutter.

"Yeah? I can see how hungry you are through those pretty eyes of yours."

"Ugh, fine!" I give in. "Let's go. "

"So..." El begins as we walk put the door together.

"Hmm?"

"Last night was..."

"Oh my God please no!" I beg.

"Awesome! Fucking fantastic. I think-"

"Blah! Blah! Blah!"

fucking

time

skip

"See you after class?" I say to Eliza.

She nods and we go out separate ways.

Eliza is studying law. She wants to follow in her father's footsteps. I, on the other hand, am studying foods to become a chef. Yeah, I love baking and cooking. It's surprising I'm not fat yet.

I enter my class and find it half full; the teacher, Ms. Bartley, is not here yet.

I take my seat in the middle of the class of the class and take out my book to starts reading ahead.

It seems that I am so engrossed I don't even know when the teacher enters. Ms. Bartley is a middle aged woman with short blonde hair and a nice personality. She has a baby boy around the age of five and an older son around my age.

She begins teaching and I block out every distraction to listen to her. Not that there are a lot. Only about ten students take this class. Apparently, it's lame and stupid and will only make you get fat and they have more exciting to do that sit around and cook meals they already know(which they do not) and shit like that.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I look around and see everyone focussing on the teacher, whose back was turn to us.

I quickly take my phone out, thinking it's a message from mother.

Unknown- come over tonight baby? Xxxx

What. The. Fuck. Who the hell is this? Kisses? Come over? Baby?

Eliza, stop playing games. I'm in class. I press the send button without realizing. "Fuck." I mumble to myself. It says unknown, idiot!

Unknown- who? Baby ur the one playing games. Xxxx

Who is this? I type back.

Unknown- Stop fucking around, will u?

Uh...I think u have the wrong #... I reply.

Unknown- nope! This is the # I got from Josh.

Who the fuck is Josh?! I press the send button and shove my phone back in my pocket, praying that this person will leave me alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.7K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
157K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
3.3M 80.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
81K 12.1K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙