The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

Por nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... Más

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter IX

9.3K 328 55
Por nmiller428

After a couple of hours, Athana arrives at the main gate of the Tomlinson estate. Athana and Romulus's men approach the gate. "You are on Lord Louis's property, I order you to vacate the property!" ordered the gatekeeper. "I only wish an audience with Captain Zayn." asked Athana. The gatekeeper nods, "Come with me" said the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper brings Athana and her men to the main hall. They are followed by several groups of guardsman. 

Zayn and other vampires are discussing offensive and defensive plans to use against Romulus and his forces. "Zayn, we must take an offensive action. We will be destroyed, like the Dawnbreak estate, if we don't take action." said an officer. "I under-" Zayn was interrupted by the gatekeeper. "Captain, Athana requests an audience with you." stated the gatekeeper. Zayn nods and heads to the main hall. "Should I alert, our lord?" asked an officer. "No, he doesn't need to be bothered." said Zayn while walking to the main hall. 

"What do you want, Athana?" asked Zayn with anger in his eyes. Athana steps towards Zayn, the guardsman raise their weapons to her chest. "Zaynie, I have an offer for you." said Athana while grabbing his hand. Zayn jerked his hand away. "Can I have a minute alone with you?" asks Athana. Zayn dismisses the guards to allow Athana to speak her mind. "What is it?" said Zayn with a rude tone. "My lord has an offer for you." said Athana while trying to place a kiss on Zayn's cheek. Zayn doesn't respond to her statement. "My lord would like to offer you a place by his side. You are one of Louis's greatest soldiers. You are a powerful vampire, we only accept the best. Do you like this offer?" said Athana. 

"No. I loved someone a long time ago, your sexual appeal won't work on me. Get out now! Guards!" demanded Zayn. A group of guardsman enter the room to escort Athana and her men out of the estate. She leaves with ease, not causing any harm to anyone. After a couple of minutes, Rowan comes downstairs. "Athana was here, was she not?" questioned Rowan. Zayn nods. "I could smell her from a mile. She is a disgusting and vile woman. Zayn, go and get some rest. I will take over your duties." said Rowan with a bright smile. Zayn nods, he leaves and goes to his bedroom. 

~~~

An officer enters Louis's bedroom to report about the previous situation between Zayn and Athana. After discussing the situation, the guardsman is about to leave when Louis interrupts him. "Guardsman, please inform Zayn, I will be gone with Harry all day. Thank you." said Louis. The guardsman nods and leaves the room to inform Zayn. 

Louis gently nudges Harry, "Haz, it's time to get up." said Louis with a warm smile. Harry groans and turns opposite to Louis. "Lou, I don't want to go to work today. Please don't make me go." begs Harry while giving Louis a pout. Louis turns him over so they are facing each other. Louis has many surprises and plans for Harry today. "Do you know what day it is?" asked Louis. Harry moves his head left to right indicating a no. "It's your birthday silly!" yelled Louis. Louis and Harry's lips meet for a kiss filled with passion and love. Louis pushes Harry back on to the bed, Louis is gripping the hem of Harry's shirt. Louis tries to remove his shirt, "Lou, I can't." mumbled Harry. Louis gets off and says. "I understand, Haz. Now go take a shower, we are going out. I have laid out a pair a fresh clean clothes for you." Harry smiles and places a soft kiss on Louis's lips, before going to take a shower. 

During Harry's shower, Louis goes downstairs to the main hall. Zayn and Rowan are having a conversation about battle plans. "Lou, I was just informed that you will be gone today. Louis, I need you to be careful while you are gone. I don't want anything to happen to you." said Zayn. Zayn was worried that Romulus and Athana would attack Louis while he is out of the estate. "Zayn, I will only be a mile away. I am only taking him to the park, we will be fine." said Louis with a reassuring smile. Louis goes back upstairs to check up on Harry and to get ready to leave.

~~~

"Rowan, I am worried about Lou. I can't lose him, if he is captured or dies, I become lord of the estate. I never want that, ever." said Zayn with pleading eyes. Zayn has always valued his position as captain, he has never wanted Louis's position in anyway. He is a warrior at heart not a leader, he doesn't have any compassion or mercy like Louis. "Zayn, Louis will be perfectly fine, I can assure you that. I have ordered scouts to follow him from a distance." said Rowan while giving Zayn a hug. "Go and get Liam and Niall, it is time for breakfast." said Rowan. Zayn nods. 

~~~

"Ma'am, Lord Romulus has ordered us to return to the estate." said the driver. Athana gives the driver a confused look. She knew this could only mean one thing, she was going to be punished by Romulus for her failure. She had failed to convince Zayn to change his allegiance from Louis to Romulus. Athana was caught in deep thought, but she was interrupted by the driver. "Ma'am, we will be there in 10 minutes." She doesn't respond to his statement, all she could think about was Zayn. She admired him in a way, he was the ideal man. She knew a relationship with him was out of the question. Zayn was married once, and he never fell in love again after her death. A woman can dream, can't she?

After five minutes, Athana's vehicle is at the Blackstar estate. She exits the vehicle and enters the estate. "Athana, our lord requests your presence now." said a guardsman with a blank expression. Athana steps into the throne room and Romulus doesn't even make eye contact with her. "You have failed me once again. You failed to convince Zayn to join and you didn't even attempt to kill Damon." said Romulus. Romulus was upset with her, but he couldn't kill her, not yet. "My dear, you are still of worth to me. I will not punish nor kill you." said Romulus in a steady voice. Romulus steps toward Athana and grips her by the throat. "If you ever fail me again. I will take your life . . . slow and painfully." said Romulus with an evil grin.

"Athana, you are to deliver this to the Tomlinson estate. All you must do is hand it to a guard. It is impossible to fail. Now go!" yelled Romulus. Athana doesn't make eye contact with him, she leaves without hesitation. Athana enters her vehicle and drives to the Tomlnson estate.

~~~

Louis and Harry are now leaving for their alone time. "Goodbye! We will be back soon!" yelled Louis with a giggle. Louis and Harry get into a vehicle and drive to their location. After a long wait, they arrive and Louis has blindfolded Harry. "Where are we going? Lou?" questioned Harry. Louis continues to guide him at a constant pace.

Louis stops Harry on top of a hill. "You can now remove your blindfold." said Louis. Harry removes his blindfold, only to see a picnic by the only tree on the hill. Harry stares at all the food at the picnic, he hasn't seen these types of foods for months. Harry is glad to have this time with Louis. "Come on, Haz. Are you going to stare at it or eat?" said Louis, which snapped Harry out of his thoughts. Louis and Harry take a seat on the blanket under the tree. Both of them start to dig into the food, Louis watches Harry enjoy himself. He has never seen him smile like this. It is something Harry hasn't had for months, freedom. Louis knew one way or another, he needed to get Harry as his assistant. All Louis see his Harry's smile showing off his dimples and shining white teeth. 

"Are you enjoy yourself?" said Louis while eating a sandwich. Harry nods and continues to eat. They haven't said any words to each other for a while. It was a silence, but a comfortable silence. All Louis wanted was for this moment to last forever. He would give up everything for Harry, even his estate. "Lou?" said Harry. Louis looked into Harry's eyes, his eyes were glowing. "Yes." said Louis while continuing to eat his sandwich. "I love you." said Harry. Louis placed his sandwich down and kiss Harry's lips, "I love you too." said Louis while passing another kiss on his cheek. 

Harry and Louis continued their conversation for a few hours.

~~~

Athana had arrived at the Tomlinson estate, she approached the gatekeeper again. "Back again. I have been ordered to bar you from entering this estate." said the gatekeeper. Athana continues to approach the gatekeeper and his men. A group of guardsman surround her with their weapons at the ready. "I only wish to deliver a message. Give this letter to Zayn, he knows what it is." said Athana while handing it to the gatekeeper. She walks back to her vehicle and leaves. 

"Bring this to Captain Zayn." said the gatekeeper while handing the letter to a guardsman. The guardsman nods and leaves to enter the estate. Zayn and Niall are reviewing attack patterns. "Niall, I like your plan, but it will no-" Zayn was interrupted by a approaching guardsman. "Captain, this letter was delivered by Athana. I was ordered to give it to you." said the guardsman. He hands it to Zayn and exits the room. 

Zayn opens the letter, he reads the entire letter. All Niall can see on his face is shock. "What is it, Zayn? What does it say?" said Niall with a worried voice. "We need Lou. Now!" said Zayn with complete shock on his face. "I'll order the guards to get him." said Niall while exiting the room

~~~ 

Louis and Harry were enjoying their time together. Louis was about to kiss Harry's pink lips, but they were interrupted by a group of scouts. "My lord, Zayn requests your presence immediately." said the scout. Louis looked at the group of scouts, he was confused by their statement. Zayn was resourceful, he could handle anything on his own. "What happened?" questioned Louis. The group of scouts remain quiet, they are ignoring Louis's questions per Zayn's orders. "Sir, please just come with us." said the scout. Louis stands up and yells "Tell me now!" Harry is now filled with fear at Louis's angry. 

One of the scouts releases a deep sigh, "The Blackstar estate has given us an official declaration of war." said the scout. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I have finished yet another chapter. Please enjoy, I would like to send a thank you to @Irishcoke for designing the cover. I will be uploading another chapter tomorrow night. Also, I have created an outline for the book which in turn makes it easier to write chapters. I have officialy chosen to do 38 chapters and a sequel will be released after this book is finished. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54K 2.2K 59
In a world of intolerance, a corrupt political system, and starving homeless children, Louis Tomlinson (the leader of a gang of 30 children) kidnaps...
254K 9.5K 26
What happens when the cold hearted vampire, Louis, finds the love of his life? Will he let Harry in or shut him out?
262K 8.3K 24
England has become a place of a desolate and deadened humanity, due to Vampires overthrowing the originating government, reigning for two hundred yea...
60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...