8 Years Later [OT12/COMPLETE]

By All_Time_Music

2012 was the start of everything. We debuted with our song MAMA separately. 2013 was when we sold 1M album co... More

하나 ♥
6 Years With EXO
AERI AND HER TWELVES BROTHERS

8 Years Later (KrisHanTao Version)

1K 36 14
By All_Time_Music

A/N: Dedicated to her bcs i'm in love with her story "Rebuilding EXO". I criiii.

8 years later...

The nine of them has their eyes blindfolded as each member is being guided by a staff into the stage. It's their 8th year anniversary as EXO and now the fans had prepared something for them. EXO had already announce last week they'll be having a hiatus for 4 years for the Korean members will start enlisting for the army soon. When EXO had finally arrive in the middle of the stage, a loud explotion errupted throughout the stadium. And fans starts screaming "Saranghae~ EXO!" and that's when they took of their blindfolds. One hundred EXO-Ls came together for this day for they know this will be the last day they'll see EXO perform together before their hiatus.

Another explosion.

All the fans turned off their lightsticks and replaced with a banner saying "We will forever be EXO-L's as long as there is EXO". This brought tears in the members eyes. They couldn't believe what they're seeing right now. It was very touching and they could feel the sincerity of their fans. Just when they thought it was over, a video starts playing on the large screen behind them. Suho felt his knees shaking and almost fell on the floor but Chen helps him. The video last for about 20 minutes and its about their journey as stars. From the beginning to now. It felt like deja vu.

Tears starts falling from their eyes, finally. Everyone is crying while watching the video. But what shock them... is that, they included the three. They had not expected this. Not really. Now the fans are also crying. Luhan's face appeared on the screen with a smile on his face, hair blonde and he's wearing their Wolf shirt. It was an interview years ago. He was smiling and declaring how proud he is to be in the group and he promised to be with them till forever.

Then Kris followed, his was different from Luhan's. The clip is from EXO Showtime's last episode. Baekhyun smiles and Xiumin laughs. Suho is frozen as he see himself greets the soak Kris with a hug and his heart clenches. The last clip is Tao. His was very funny and longer compared to the other two. EXO Showtime episode 10, the horror house. This time, everyone in the stadium burst out laughing, including the boys.

By the time the video ends, Sehun and Chanyeol fell on the floor. Yixing stares at the blank screen, frozen. Chen is hugging the crying leader. Xiumin and Baekhyun are trying their best not to cry. Jongin hides his face to everyone with his palms and D.O is rubbing his back in circles. The fans chants 'Uljima! Uljima!'. But it only got worse for the boys. They didn't want to leave, they didn't want to stop for 4 years, but enlisting for the army is a must for them.

Suho finally calms down and held the mic to his mouth before turning to the fans. "Waaa," he trails, voice cracking. "That was... very touching. Thank you so much, EXO-Ls." He claps as Chen wraps an arm aroung his shoulders. "I know you guys are hurting right now because me and Xiumin hyung are enlisting for the army by next week. And EXO will be on hiatus after that," he smiles weakly. Suho was about to speak more but Chen stops him. "Hyung, enough with the drama. We're suppose to by celebrating right now," he pouts earning a scream from the fans. "Wow, I can't believe it has been eight years already."

Baekhyun came to assist Chen. "You're right Chen. I can't believe we came this far, aye?" he titls his head to the side with a smirk on his face. "I know this topic is sensitive but I'm very happy that you included Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Tao on the video. Those three waahh I can see their faces everywhere, especially in China. They left, we got hurt you got hurt. It was like I got hit by a train then got thrown into the ocean and got eaten by a whale. Three strikes ouch!" Baekhyun laughs. "But you know, I don't know what to feel back then. Many of you are probably curious of the real reason. You guys want answers, right?" everyone screams yes. "Well, sorry, I can't tell you. The only thing I will tell you guys... is that... they left for a reason. And I understand them. I'm quite impressed by your bravery, loyalty and dedication. You had to endure so many things just to stay with us, and some have already left because they couldn't endure it anymore." He smiled bitterly and looked at the Silver Ocean in front of him. For years, Baekhyun had seen the Ocean tons of times, but he never got the hang of it. Every time he saw it, he always felt amazing and new.

Sehun and Chanyeol are finally back on their feet. And they're smiling dearly at the fans. Baekhyun signals Chanyeol to speak. He did. "Sorry about that. I'm just very touch by the video. And I couldn't help myself and cried," he laughs eyes still red from crying. "This concert is filled with surprises that you'll surely love, EXO-Ls. Music cue!" he says and everything went black. Only the lightsticks illuminated the stadium and a familiar tune blasted through the speakers.

Full Moon.

"When I say EX you say O!" Chanyeol raps alongside Xiumin.
"EX-"
"O!"
"EX-"
"O!"

Everyone is confuse. They search for the person, but they couldn't see him. Where is he? they asks mentally and continued searching while the song continues. Clearly it wasn't Chanyeol rapping nor Xiumin. Another voice joins and the fans still couldn't see them. There were two now. Then another voice joins during the chorus. Chanyeol is now included. But it was still dark. The song continues until the end. Baekhyun and Chen appears out of nowhere and shouts 'Ohhhh!'. They look hot in their jackets. When the song ends, all the members rise up from below the stage. But still no sign of the three unknown yet familiar voices awhile ago. Chanyeol is sitting on a crystal ball that is in the air with a lightstick on his right hand.

Machine and Let Out the Beast soon followed. Everyone was jumping here and there; waving their lightsticks like madmen. After the two songs, everything went black once again. A minute later, a
very very familiar song played.

Growl.

"Geosen soyongdori " But they weren't dancing. EXO decided to sing this song tonight differently compared to before. Whenever its one of the members line, they would appear on the stage sitting on a stool with a mic in their hands. They are wearing the exact same uniforms they wore on Growl's music video. They sitting arrangement is the same when they have their ments, but something was odd.

"Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla." Tao rise up, smiling and waving at the fans. Someone fainted on the crowd as Tao suddenly appears out of nowhere. He looks healthier now compare to before. The old fans starts crying their eyes out as their beloved Panda has now came back. While the new ones are confuse of what is happening. Now everyone's heart is beating hard in their chest knowing what was going to happen next.

"Heurin gonggansogeseo." They screamed louder as Luhan finally appears with a smile. His hair is pink and some fans couldn't help but laugh. Lay grins and wraps his arm around the older. The crowd starts chanting their names bringing tears back to the members eyes. Kai is dancing in his seat during the chorus and Sehun followed him. Everyone is happy. No moment can defeat this. EXO is complete well, almost.

"Wu Yifan! Wu Yifan! Wu Yifan!" It was almost his part and finally...

"Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla." He appears. It started raining confettis and finally finally EXO is complete with all twelve members. The song ended and the members didn't notice they were cying, again.

It was Chen who initiated the hug and pulled Suho and Luhan first. Group hug. The media will go crazy by tomorrow. But they didn't care. They only care about tonight, treasuring this memory with their fans. It was Suho who suggested this idea and thankfully the three agreed. Their first meeting was awkward at first. They only focused about the surprise and what to do for the fans. They acted like they never knew each other. If it weren't for their manager; they would still be awkward right now. Their manager told them to go for a drink, which they did. And there they told each other everything. Their feelings, regrets and so much more. Because of one night, their friendship that was broken is now back. And stronger.

EXO is back.

The real question is, would Kris, Tao and Luhan come back? Or would they just be a memory forever?

•••

(advance) Happy Birthday TAO!!! IMY PANDA T,T VERY MUCH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 56.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...