Dropping in unexpectedly - OH...

By Bloodypupil

Have you ever wanted to just jump into the book you're reading? Or the show you're watching? Well, it's quite... More

Dropping in unexpectedly - OHSHC
Chapter 1 - The Sleepover
chapter 2- welcome to the host club
chapter 3- Haruhi FUJIOKA BREAKS THE VAZ
chapter 4- Orokana and Yasashi are now open for buisness
chapter 5- Haruhi is also now open for buisness
chapter 6- two female hosts?!
chapter 7-we'l fgure it out
Chapter 8- Pretending to Protect
Chapter 10 - something about a dance?

Chapter 9- The Sound of Money

284 16 10
By Bloodypupil

A/N: perverted tacos! hai, writing another chappie!--- Orokana Koke

Lakyn:

" I can't beleive your parents are rich and have a mansion" I mumbled, staring in awe at the estate. " and that we're still here"

Katie fangirled , laughing maniacally " I have achieved ultimate power!"

I rolled my eyes , allowing the chauffeur to open the door for me " thank you " I nodded as he shut the door behind me , handing me my book bag.

Katie shook her head " no , that's alright , I can so this "

She opened the door , stepping out and shutting it behind her , smiling at him .

" thank you much " she smiled , taking her school bag from him.and giving a slight bow.

He watched nervously , but kept his posture straight and his expression neutral " but of course, Miss Koke "

" call me Orokana !" She shouted as she ran towards the estate . I face palmed and turned politely to the chauffeur " sorry about that , she's a little excited "

The chauffer nodded " not a problem , Miss Bakkasu "

I nodded , turning and following Katie inti the estate .

As I walked in , I was attacked ked from the side .

" yo! Lakyn this is SO cool ! " my attacker yelled , and I pulled them off without hesitation .

Katie smiled , her nerves were obviously itching to sing a song.

" now Kati-"

" Raindrops On Roses , AND Whispers On Kittens ,"

I sweatdropped , but began to sing along , what can I say? I'm a sucker for a song I know.

" Bright coppered kettles , and warm woolen mittens " I Continued , THE Lyrics Coming Naturally .

" brown paper packages , tied up with string ! "

" These are are a few of our favorite things !"

Thi dc went on for awhile before we were called to dinner by ' Cook ' , the head chef .

Katie gobbled up her food , seeing as all we'd had was a few pieces of chicken at lunch.

I rolled my eyes , eating at a much slower pace .

" Lakyn , what If we get taken back to our dimension before all the good stuff happens? " she asked , her nouth still stuffed.

I shrugged , frowning slightly " then it'll be just like normal "

Katie nodded , finishing her food before taking a long drink if water.

A/N: Hi! update was requested , so I delivered ( even if it is a bit short ) I've been so busy lately , with Roleplay , my friends but day animation , my birthday party , cleaning the house , and etcetera etcetera. I'll update a few other stories today also , so ne prepared !--- OROKANA KOKE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...