One Goal Two Worlds (Transfor...

Por PrincessAura273

Sequel to It's Time To Duel. The members of the Transformers Titans has been formed. Their mission, to find t... Más

One Goal Two Worlds (Transformers Legends) Book 2
Chapter 3 - A Spy Is Lurking
Chapter 4 - Madalyn vs. Shannon
Chapter 5 - The Search Continues
Chapter 6 - Selina vs. Ben
Chapter 7 - Lost
Chapter 8 - Emanuel & Madalyn vs. Robert
Chapter 9 - Missed Sparks
Chapter 10 - Reunited
Chapter 11 - David vs. Corbin Part 1
Chapter 12 - David vs. Corbin Part 2
Chapter 13 - Bringing Corbin Home
Chapter 14 - Madalyn & Emanuel & Selina vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert Part 1
Chapter 15 - Madalyn & Selina & Emanuel vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert
Chapter 16 - Web-Master Mia
Chapter 17 - Back Home
Chapter 18 - Adittea vs. Boris
Chapter 19 - Teenager Drama
Chapter 20 - Two Battles One Victory
Chapter 21 - Things Just Got Complicated
Chapter 22 - Getting More Complicated & Then Some
Chapter 23 - It's Personal
Chapter 24 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 2

Chapter 2 - David & Najat vs. Zach and Corbin

369 5 0
Por PrincessAura273

Najat's P.O.V.

???: Hey! What do you think your doing down there?!

We all looked up to see two boys in black cloaks with hoods on. One was place with a dark blue highlight, the other was orange.

Madalyn: Who are those dudes?

We watched them front flip off a cliff and they both landed on their feet, kneeling on one knee.

Madalyn: What's the deal?

They both removed their hoods so we could see their faces. And I couldn't believe it! The one in the blue highlight hood was Zach! And the one in the other hood was my neighbour Corbin. He had dark brown skin, black hair with a orange baseball cap on backwards, lime green sweater with a yellow t-shirt, jeans, and green sneakers.

Najat: Zach?! No way! What are you doing here?

Selina: I didn't know this place was inhabited.

Najat: Yeah, these are my neighbours. The black hair one is Zach and that's Corbin.

Zach: Hey Titans! What are you doing way down here snooping around?

Najat: What? Snooping around?

Corbin: Wait a second, you guys in for a little game?

They took off their hoods and revealed their own T-Launchers, including the doom card. One in each of their hands.

Emanuel: Its the doom card!

Madalyn: So you two must be two of Chaos Bringers lackies!

Najat: What?! No that can't be! Why would join up with that creep Zach?!

Zach: Because your friends here, are wimps!

Corbin: We're gonna give them a lesson in Transformers! So, which one wants to lose first?

Madalyn: Why you little!--

David: I'll take you on. This one's mine!

Madalyn: David?

Zach: Ha, ha, ha!

Najat: Zach...... I use to like you once upon a time. No! Lets tag team David! Zach, your about to face your worst nightmare!

Najat & David & Zach & Corbin: Ground Bridge! Open!

We all activated our tablets and a white flash of light surrounded us. Two sets of the Dinobot and Minicon insignias surrounded our feet as the white light glowed brighter and brighter. We all arrived in the colour dimension battlefield and set up our game cards. Madalyn, Iestyn, Selina, and Emanuel were with us too.

Zach: Minicons! Combine!

Zach launched in his first Minicon into the battlefield, landing on his game card. The photo on the card was a cassette tape that was dark blue with aqua blue and yellow highlights.

Zach: Frenzy! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of its card and Frenzy transformed into his robot mode.

Zach: Ok it's your turn. That is if you've got that guys.

Corbin: Yeah chumps! Lets see what you can do when you take on the best!

Najat: Ok now it's my turn!--

David: No, let me take care of him.

Najat: What?!

David adjusted his battle gloves and armed his T-Launcher.

David: Dinobots! Roar!

David fired in his first Dinobot into the battlefield landing on Zach's game card with Frenzy. The photo on the card was a silver and golden Stegasorous.

David: Snarl! Transform!

The card glowed and the Dinobot came charging out in his Dinosaur mode. He roared as he transformed into his robot mode.

Zach: Game card open!

The game card opened, turning the battlefield into an African savannah.

Zach: Its time to make this guy go extinct! Ability card activate! Frenzic speed!

The Minicon glowed and he spun around so fast a tornado formed around him. He soon started spinning around Snarl at very high speeds.

Tablet: Minicon Frenzy attack level increase to 3625.

Zach: Ha, ha, ha! I'm running circles around you!

David: Ability card activate! Fine aim!

David tossed the ability card into the battlefield and it pinned Frenzy to the ground in one fell swoop. The ability card caused the savannah to turn back into the colour dimension.

Tablet: Game card as been terminated. Minicon Frenzy returned to 3125 attack level. Counter ability activated. Minicon Frenzy attack level decrease by 300 points. Current attack level is 2825. Dinobot Snarl remains stable at 2907.

Selina: David's ability card virtually wipped out Zach's power advantage!

Bumblebee: Atta boy David!

Snarl moved in for the kill while transforming into his Dinobot mode. He took a bite of Frenzy's arm and tossed him into the air and Frenzy literally landed inside Snarl's mouth! The Minicon glowed into his card form and returned to Zach in defeat.

Zach: What?! This battle isn't over ninja freak!

Snarl glowed into his card form and returned to David in victory.

David: Really? I thought it was.

Corbin: Nice one! That's why your ranked 6th! But not for long! Dinobots! Roar!

Corbin launched in his first Dinobot into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a silver and golden long neck Dinosaur.

Corbin: Sludge! Transform!

The card glowed and the Dinobot marched his way out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Najat: Now its my turn! Minicons! Combine!

I threw in my first Minicon into the battlefield landing on my game card. It was a black cassette tape with golden highlights.

Najat: Buzzsaw! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of the card and transformed into its mechanical falcon mode.

Tablet: Dinobot Sludge attack level 2736. Minicon Buzzsaw attack level 3223.

Najat: Ability card activate! Hyper beam!

Buzzsaw's optics glowed and he fired lasers from his optics and fired them at Sludge, even though he was on a completely different card.

Najat: So here's the good news you punk! My hyper beam ability can battle against you even if you don't open your game card!

Corbin: Ability card activate!

His card glowed and he tossed it into the air. Red sparkles fell from the ceiling and spun around Buzzsaw.

Corbin: Retreat!

The sparkles lifted Buzzsaw high into the air.

Najat: Buzzsaw!

Corbin: Too bad! Your little birdy is match for my retreat ability. It neutralizes your lame ability.

We watched as the sparkles disappeared and Buzzsaw crash landed into Sludge's game card.

Madalyn: Oh snap! This isn't good!

Corbin: Game card open!

The battlefield was transformed into the inside of a tornado and Sludge's optics glowed.

Tablet: Dinobot Sludge attack level increase to 2836.

He then breathed fire out of his mouth and it struck Buzzsaw. Sending the Minicon flying through the doom portal.

Najat: Buzzsaw!

Sludge glowed into his card form and returned to Corbin in victory. The boy had a big smirk on his face.

Corbin: Tough luck. But that's what you get for playing the best!

Zach: Zip it! Game card set!

Zach threw down his next game card out into the battlefield, landing behind David's game card.

Zach: Minicons! Combine! Slugfest! Transform!

Zach threw in his second Minicon card. The photo on the card was a dark yellow cassette tape with red and white highlights. The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of the card and Slugfest transformed into its mini stegasarous form.

Zach: Come on Najat, its our turn.

Zach taunted me by pinting his finger at me then motioned it for me to come forward. I swear he's getting on my nerves now. He thinks he's such a charmer.

David: Let me, Najat. Dinobots! Roar!

David threw back Snarl into the battlefield, landing on the his own game card behind Zach's gamecard with Slugfest.

Corbin: It's time to blow you away! Dinobots Roar! Sludge Transform!

Corbin tossed Sludge back into the battlefield, landing on David's gamecard. Battle of the Dinobots rages on once again.

Tablet: Dinobot Sludge attack level 2736. Dinobot Snarl attack level 2907.

David: Game card! Open! Character card activate!

Snarl was completely covered with a red glowing light and it evolved into a firey blaze. He let out a powerful roar as he grew stronger by the second.

Tablet: Dinobot Snarl attack level doubled to 5814.

Corbin: Smooth move David. But that won't last long. Ability card activate! Solar Flare!

The colourful sky above us let out a bright shining light with sparkles falling down towards the battlefield. It showered over Snarl taking away is firing blaze all over his body.

Corbin: Sorry, but my ability takes away your character card ability! Big time!

Table: Attack level reduction detected. Snarl returns to 2907 attack points lossing an additional 400 points, decreasing to 2507.

Sludge fired his rocket launcher at Snarl, sending the good Dinobot flying off the battlefield and into the doom portal.

Emanuel: They even beat David's Snarl! What do we do now Predaking?!

Predaking: Even I don't know the answer.

Sludge returned to Corbin in victory, once again a big smirk was on Corbin's face.

Corin: Ha, ha! You don't mind if I give you rookies a little hint? In the Transformers big leagues thats a big ability!

David: Now let me give you a little hint! This game is about strategy, and that you don't get!

Zach: It's time to put these clowns in their place Corbin.

Najat: Even tough talk Zach! Let's battle! Minicons! Combine!

I threw in my second Minicon into the battle. The photo on the card was grey, blue, and red cassette tape.

Najat: Rewind! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Zach: Alright then, get ready now.

He got into a stance and kicked the ground with his foot like he was preparing to pitch at a baseball game.

Zach: Minicons! Combine!

He launched in his Minicon partner into the battlefield. It was a purple and red cassette tape.

Zach: Rumble! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape came flying out and Rumble transformed into his robot mode.

Rumble: Get ready to crumble, cause your going down!

Najat: Enough! Don't think I'm afraid of a tiny, mechanical, freak of nature! Game card open! Character card activate!

The card glowed and activated, a blue light covering Rewind's body.

Tablet: Minicon Rewind attack level doubled to 3982.

Zach: Ability card activate! Ready to Crumble!

Rumble's arms and hands transformed into battering rams and the smashed them on to the gamecard. A big crack formed in the middle of the card and it blew to pieces.

Najat: Aaaaah! Oh no! I forgot about that move!

Tablet: Ability card nuetralizes character card. Minicon Rewind reduced back to 1991.

Zach: I'm the Minicon master! And girl, your going down! It's hammer time Rumble!

Rumble charged at Rewind and smacked him in the face with one of his battering rams. Rewind was sent flying off the battlefield and through the doom portal.

Najat: Rewind!

This was really hard for me to take. Instead of my Minicons being defeated and coming back to me, they'd lose and never come back to me ever again! Now I knew how the others felt when they lose a Transformer. I fell to my knees and started crying a little bit.

Madalyn: Najat.....

Corbin: Man talk about a total snooze fest! Rumour had it that you were good!

David growled and flicked a game card at Corbin, slapping the boy in the face as it flew by.

David: Sometimes rumours are true.

His game card flew back and landed on a place in the battlefield.

Corbin: Oh really? Well if your so tough ninja boy, lets see you back it up!

Zach: Shut your yap!

David: Dinobots! Roar!

David threw in his second Dinobot into the battlefield. It was a red, golden, and white Tysaratops. (Someone please comment the correct spelling I'd really appreciate it.)

David: Slug! Transform!

The card glowed and the Dinobot came charging out in Dino mode and with a roar, transformed into his robot mode. Corbin tossed in a game card, saying nothing. No doubt ticked at David's words of wisdom he gave him.

Corbin: Dinobots! Roar!

Corbin threw back in Sludge into the battlefield, again I might add, landing on his own game card. Ravage's hologram appeared in front of me as I let my head down and quietly cried my eyes out.

Ravage: Najat dry your tears. Don't worry, I shall end your sadness.

I nodded slowly as Ravage's hologram disappeared, and I picked up my tablet from the floor. I stood back up and looked at his card picture on my screen.

Najat: Thanks Ravage. Thanks a lot.

I turned around and faced the battlefield before me.

Najat: Let's do it!

I got into a little stance of my own and I launched Ravage into the battlefield.

Najat: Minicons! Combine!

Ravage's cassette tape mode had a black and grey colour scheme.

Najat: Ravage! Transform!

The card glowed and Ravage flew out of the card and transformed into his small mountain lion mode. He growled at Slugfest with an angry expression on his face. His optics glowing a bright blood red.

Zach: Game card open!

The card opened and it turned the battlefield into a canyon, almost like the one in Transformers Valley.

Najat & Zach: Battle!

The two Minicons exchanged dirty looks at each other, then charged and tackled one another and fired missiles and bullets at each other. Ravage moved in for the finishing move by bitting into Slugfest's back. He cried out in pain as he glowed into his card form and returned to Zach in defeat.

Najat: Alright!

Selina: Yaaaaaaaay!

Madalyn: Sweet!

Iestyn: Hold on! The game card is still open! Ravage isn't safe! Najat! Get him out of there!

Madalyn: What?!

Najat: Oh no!

All of a sudden, Ravage's paws started sinking through the floor, and that's when I realized. Zach set up a quick sand trap with his game card!

Ravage: What's happening?!

Najat: Noooo!

Zach: Oh yeah! I love this game!

Iestyn: That's frozen quick sand! When a Transformer lands on that specific game card, it gets swallowed up by quick sand!

Zach: Ha, ha, ha! Looks like your useless Minicon up to his neck in trouble.

I watched as Ravage's body sank deeper and deeper into the quick sand.

Zach: Its like I told you, I'm the Minicon master! And I dominate all Transformers who gets in my way! Minicons! Combine!

Zach threw back in Rumble into the battlefield, landing on the quicksand game card. It had no affect on him so he could walk around freely. He transformed his arms into battering rams and towered over Ravage.

Najat: We gotta do something!

Rumble: Ha, ha, ha! Adios Ravage! It's been nice knowing ya!

He raised one of his arms to deliver the final blow, but then--

David: Ability card activate! Cyber Saviour!

David tossed the ability card at Ravage and a tornado formed around him. When Rumble lowered his hand to deliver the punch, Ravage disappeared.

Rumble: Yeeeea- Huh? Hey! Where did he go?!

Ravage then reappeared safe and sound on David's game card.

Ravage: Thanks. I owe you one.

Slug nodded in reply as he glowed into his card form and returned to David. Ravage did the same and returned to me.

Najat: David! You sacrificed Slug to save Ravage!

Corbin: Well that was stupid!

Corbin threw in his final game card in play.

Corbin: Quit talking! What a taste of a Transformer! Dinobots! Roar!

Corbin tossed in his second second Dinobot card into the battlefield. It was Swoop. The card glowed and Swoop flew out in his Dino mode and he quickly transformed into his robot mode, hovering in mid air.

Corbin: Now for my triple chain move.

Najat: Minicons! Combine!

Corbin: Huh?!

I put Ravage back into the battlefield. It was time to put an end to this once and for all!

Najat: No way am I falling for that again! Go get'em Ravage!

Corbin: I wouldn't bet on it! Game card open!

The card activated and it turned the battlefield into a jungle.

Najat: I'll take that bet Corbin, and beat you! Ability card activate! Faction change!

I tossed the ability card into the air and it landed in Corbin's game card. All of a sudden it started changing colour from Dinobot gold, to Minicon blue.

Najat: This ability card allows me to change the cards faction to Minicons!

Tablet: Minicon Ravage attack level increase to 4658.

Corbin: Your kidding?!

Ravage growled and fired two missiles at Sludge. There was an explosion and Sludge glowed into his card form, returning to Corbin in defeat.

Corbin: Woah!

Ravage: You don't control the Minicon faction, you feed off of it!

Najat: Yay!

Zach: Oh yeah?!

David: Alright Grimlock! Lets lock and load!

David rearmed his T-Launcher and aimed it onto the battlefield.

David: Dinobots! Roar!

He launched in his final card into the battlefield. It was a golden and silver T-Rex.

David: Grimlock! Transform!

The card glowed and Grimlock marched out in his T-Rex mode. He roared loudly as he transformed into his robot mode, carrying a giant sword at hand.

Corbin: A sneak attach huh? Game card open! Courtet battle activate!

The game card glowed and it transformed the battlefield into a metal arena.

Corbin: Go get'em Strika!

I watched as Ravage joined in on the battle, but then I spotted a Dinobot I've never seen before! It was a golden and yellow Spinosarous. The card glowed and it marched out, transforming into its robot mode. Judging by its structure, it was female.

Madalyn: A female Dinobot?!

David: No way! Grimlock did you know about this?

Grimlock: No, I didn't. I don't recall there ever being a female Dinobot.

Madalyn: What about you Optimus?

Optimus: I've never seen her before.

Strika: I'm Strika! Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! So it looks like its you and me Grimlock! Still think your tough enough to still be King of the Dinobots? I think it's about time to change up and make it a Queen! How about it grandpa?

Grimlock: Why you little dumb excuse for a Dinobot!

Corbin: Ability card activate! Chomper Storm!

All of a sudden there was a huge rush of wind, and it looked like spikes were flying around the air as well.

Strika: This is going to blow you away old timer!

Just when it looked like Grimlock was going to be down for the count, Ravage climbed up and jumped on to his shoulder, firing missiles and lasers and bullets at the spikes.

Ravage: So some respect Strika!

Grimlock: Ravage! You..... Saved me. Wow, I can not believe I just said that. To a Decepticon!

Ravage: Neither can I Grimlock, neither can I.

David: Ability card activate! Sword of Destiny!

All of a sudden Grimlock's sword grew bigger and it lit up on fire!

Strika: Uh oh! This isn't good!

Grimlock spun his sword around with his hands, then charged at Strika.

Strika: I think I'm in trouble!

Grimlock sliced Strika and the female Dinobot glowed into her card form and returned to Corbin in defeat.

Corbin: Aaaaaaaaah!

Najat: Go so him who's boss Ravage!

Ravage finished off Swoop with his missiles and Swoop was defeated as well.

Tablet: Round over. Corbin is eliminated from the battle.

All the Titans: Alright!

Optimus: Good work you two. Now there's only Rumble to defeat.

Najat: And I'll take care of him! Minicons! Combine!

I threw Ravage back into the battlefield, and immediately the two Minicons started battling each other.

Najat: Say goodbye to Rumble Zach!

Zach: This battle isn't over yet! Ability card activate! Crumble before Rumble!

As Rumble tried to squish Ravage, the mountain lion Minicon dodged his swings and kept firing at Rumble with his missiles. Every time Rumble missed, he'd lose 50 attack points.

Corbin: Rumble's attack level is being drained!

Zach: What?!

When Rumble's attack level was low enough, Ravage took a bite out of one of his arms, and ripped it off. He then tackled him to the ground, and slashed him in the chest with his claws. Rumble cried out in pain as he glowed into his card form and returned to Zach in defeat. The battle was ours.

Najat: Yes! Yes, yes, yes, you did it Ravage!

There was a flash of white light and soon we were all back in Transformers Valley.

Najat: That was fun! And thanks for coming back to your old self!

I extended my hand for Zach to shake it, but instead he slapped it away from him.

Zach: Get off your high horse! You just got lucky, that's all.

Najat: But Zach--

Zach: Just you wait! Your Minicons are mine! And don't you forget it! That goes for you too, Ravage.

Corbin: Yeah! And don't think we can't back it up either! See you in the Cybertronian Underworld!

I was shocked at what they said. As the two if them walked away from me and my friends, I tried running after Zach, but I was so filled with shock I only took a couple of steps before falling to my knees and crying again.

Najat: Zach no! It can't end this way!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

57.3K 704 47
Five years after Optimus Prime and the Autobots have defeated Unicron and rebuilt Cybertron, a new war begins on Cybertron as the new leader of the D...
5.6K 93 17
Originally published on Archive of Our Own, at TheEnchantedQuill. Cybertron has been saved, and the reconstruction has begun. Autobots and Deceptico...
30.9K 1.3K 84
Second Book in the Hidden Spark on Earth 'Beware the man with the scar on his face. He will be your greatest enemy.' Unicron may have been vanquished...
25.2K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...