Things Fall Apart {Haylor}

By chichooooo

[ COMPLETED ] { Sequel to "Enchanted" } _____________________________ Harry and Taylor finally gets married... More

Sequel to "Enchanted"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

1.1K 53 12
By chichooooo

HARRY'S POV

Taylor's been acting weird ever since we were driving home from our doctor's appointment. She's hiding something from me...but I decided to shrug it off. If it's really important she'll tell me..right?

I stopped at a red light and turned over to look at Taylor. She was sleeping with her hair covering her whole face. I laughed softly before reaching over to brush her hair out of her face. My hand intertwined with hers. I was admiring how beautiful she was until I heard someone horn from the back. I was holding back the rest of the cars.

I quickly stepped on the accelerator and continued to drive home. Soon, I turned into the driveway of our house and the car came to a stop.

"Baby...wake up."

I caressed her cheek lightly and watched as her eyes fluttered open. Taylor yawned and leaned her head over on my shoulder. I chuckled and looked down to see her eyes closed again.

"Do you want me to carry you upstairs?"

"Mhm..."

I heard her mumble and I smiled. My arms wrapped around her body and lifted her closer to my body. This time when I looked down at her, she was looking at me.

"What are you looking at?"

I asked and Taylor said nothing, burying her head deeper into my chest. Then she said something softly.

"I love you..."

A smile grew on my face and I kissed her head lightly.

"I love you too Tay...and our little munchkin."

-

After I carried Taylor into our house, I put her down. We both started walking to the couch but suddenly she stopped and gave me this odd look before covering her mouth and running into the nearest toilet. I quickly ran to kneel by her side and held her hair up, rubbing her back as she threw up into the toilet bowl. When she was done, I supported her back up onto her feet and to the sink to wash her mouth.

"Are you okay?"

I asked worriedly and she turned to look at me, nodding slightly.

"I'm really tired..."

"Okay let's go to our room."

I carried her bridal style, and walked up a flight of stairs to our bedroom. My hands were secured around Taylor's body so I used my feet to kick the door open.

"Stay..."

She mumbled with her eyes closed. I laid beside her on the bed and she snuggles closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and traced light circles on her small baby bump.

I never noticed how much the baby has grown until now... It wasn't very obvious, you'll only know Taylor's pregnant if you look closely. Which reminds me, I don't think Taylor told anyone about the baby other than me. Maybe Selena, but definitely not her parents. Should I tell them? But if she didn't tell them about it, then there must've been a reason. I'll talk to her about it some other time.

We stayed in this position for a while before I confirmed that she was really asleep. My phone started vibrating and I picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry, it's Simon here. Where are you? We have a meeting remember?"

I frowned and looked down at my watch. Oh my god it was already one in the afternoon...my meeting was supposed to start an hour ago.

"Sorry Simon, I was at the doctor's with Taylor...I'm on my way."

"Okay...see you soon Harry."

Being careful not to wake Taylor up, I slowly peeled away from her. I changed into a rather formal shirt and wore a pair of black ripped jeans. I decided to write a letter for Taylor to inform her about my meeting in case she woke up and I wasn't there beside her.

"Bye babe...I love you."

I whispered in her ear and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Taking one last look at Taylor who was sleeping soundly on her side of the bed, I smiled to myself and closed the room door.

TAYLOR'S POV

I turned to my right, expecting Harry to be there but it was empty. I frowned and opened my eyes slightly. True enough he wasn't there. But I saw a little note folded up and placed beside my phone on the nightstand. I picked it up and unfolded it.

Hey babe I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up. Simon called after you fell asleep to remind me about a meeting we were supposed to have. Don't worry, I won't be out for long. I hope you're not feeling as sick as before...love you Tay <3
-Hazza

A smile grew on my face as I read through his message. The fact that he made a note to inform me about where he was warmed my heart slightly.

I decided to go downstairs to get some food since I've practically vomited everything I ate earlier. But knowing me, I wasn't into cooking a whole meal for myself. So I just stole a tub of ice cream from the freezer. That's Harry's ice cream but oh well...I'm pregnant. I get to eat whatever I want.

I sat on the couch and had a crime show marathon. I was so into the show that I didn't realize I finished the whole tub of ice cream. Oops. When the last episode finished, I changed the channel but soon realized it was a mistake. Things that I haven't experienced for a long time came crawling back.

"Taylor Swift coming down with an illness? She was seen this morning with her husband, Harry Styles walking into the hospital. What could she be suffering from?"

It cut to an interview with a random person.

"You saw Taylor Swift and Harry Styles today in the hospital?"

"Yes. They came in and Taylor looked tired and she looked like she was crying before. There were bruises on her arms and some cuts here and there. Harry had such a tight grip on her arm that she looked like she was going to cry. I suspect Harry's abusive...I'm not 100% sure, but she's definitely getting abused."

"Thank you so much for this information."

"Of course."

I frowned and changed to another channel. What was that random person talking about? Harry doesn't abuse me. The person's framing Harry for something that he didn't do.

My phone started receiving a lot of notifications. I looked through a bunch of them and I felt really confused yet angry.

"Fuck you Harry! How dare you hurt Taylor like that?! Do you know what you're doing?"

"I DEMAND THAT HARRY STYLES GETS SENT TO COURT FOR ABUSE."

"I'm completely disgusted by Harry. Taylor you need to get help😭"

"That motherfucking son of a bitch😡 TAYLOR ARE YOU OKAY?!😭❤️"

"our hearts are with you Taylor😔💓"

"HOW DARE HE LAY A HAND ON HER."

"I'm honestly seriously fucking angry right now. Taylor deserves to have a loving husband after all the shit she's been through..."

"OMG TAY GET HELP SOON! SWIFTIES HAVE YOUR BACK😭💞"

"I'm not even a fan of Taylor Swift but SERIOUSLY?! Harry styles is a total ass. He should be locked behind bars for abusing his wife. I feel so sorry for Taylor..."

The list went on and on. Tears started streaming down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. Why are sending so much hate towards Harry...those are rumors. They aren't even true! The fact that someone decided to tell a lie just so he would appear on tv was just agitating.

"They aren't true!"

I screamed out to myself as more tears fell down onto my lap.

It's all your fault.

"No it's not..."

Yes. It's all your fault Taylor. If you weren't even alive, there wouldn't be so much drama. Harry wouldn't have to deal with your shit everyday.

"I- I'm sorry..."

You should be.

I sobbed into my hands. I was the reason behind all the hate. I was the reason people were accusing Harry.

The front door unlocked and I turned around to see Harry walking into the house. I quickly wiped my tears away but they wouldn't stop flowing out of my eyes. Harry frowned slightly when he saw me with red eyes and wanted to walk over.

"Don't come over here!"

I sobbed and covered my face using my hands, not wanting him to see me like this.

"Babe what's wrong?"

He took a step forward and placed a hand on my shoulder. I pushed his arm away and cried harder.

"I said don't come over here! I don't want you to see me like this..."

"Tay..."

Before he could say another word, I got up from the couch and ran upstairs to the bedroom. After the door was locked I slid down the wall and cried into my knees. There was pounding on the door from Harry but I ignored him.

"Taylor please let me in..."

I heard the door knob turn and I looked up to see Harry walking to me. How did he- oh right he has the keys.

"I- I don't want you to see m- me like this.."

"Oh baby...come here."

He sat on the floor beside me and pulled my trembling body closer to his. I hid my face in his chest, clenching onto his shirt tightly.

"I'm s- sorry.."

"Shh...there's nothing to be sorry about."

I shook my head and looked up at him.

"It's a- all my fault Harry...all m- my fault."

"What? No baby...what's your fault? Nothing's your fault."

He tried comforting me but I didn't feel any better.

"They're a- accusing you of abusing m- me and w- we're all over the n- news...people are saying how y- you should be locked u- up in jail and I don't w- want that to happen.."

I sobbed harder, mucus running down my red nose. He rubbed my back slowly and rocked me back and forth.

"It's not your fault babe...if they wanna spread false rumors around, at least we ourselves know that I don't abuse you. I would never abuse you...nothing's your fault okay?"

He cupped my cheek and used his thumb to wipe my tears away.

"If I d- didn't exist none of t- this would've happened..."

"Taylor look at me."

Harry used a finger to lift my chin up so I was looking at him.

"If you didn't exist then I wouldn't be able to find true love, and I wouldn't be able to find such a wonderful wife..."

Tears welled up in my eyes and I buried my face in his chest.

"I just feel s- so guilty because now e- everyone's creating rumors about y- you..."

Harry placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.

"Don't be...it's not your fault."

I nodded and hiccuped a few times.

HARRY'S POV

When I rushed into the conference room, my band mates and Simon were already sitting there. They all turned to look at me and I quickly walked to my seat.

"Sorry I'm late...went to the doctor's with Taylor."

"Why? Is she sick?"

Niall asked and I shook my head.

"She's not sick. We're having a baby."

I smiled and told them. Their jaws all dropped and soon they started cheering, crowding around me to congratulate me.

"I can't believe you're going to be a dad Harry...man you're getting old..."

Louis said and pat my shoulder a couple of times.

"Congratulations Harry, but for now let's focus on the meeting."

Simon chimed into the conversation and we all nodded.

"So as you guys know, Kimberley has decided to quit because she wanted to take time off work. So we hired a new publicist for you boys."

The door opened and I froze in shock.

"Angelina?"

She smirked and walked in the room to stand beside Simon.

"You two know each other?"

Simon raised his eyebrows a little and looked at me, then at Angelina.

"No. We don't."

I frowned and said. To be honest, I seriously don't want her to be our new publicist. She's not here for a job. She's here for me. Fuck.

Should I tell Taylor about this? What are Angelina's motives for getting closer to me?

My thoughts were cut off by Simon clapping his hands together and smiling slightly.

"It's settled! Angelina, meet the boys. Boys, meet your new publicist."

Well shit. She gave us all hugs and smiled ever so warmly at all of us...almost all of us.

"Hi Harry...I hope we'll have fun working together."

Angelina whispered in my ear as she leaned in for a hug. I gulped and gave her a fake smile.

"You too Angelina...you too..."

-

When I walked out of the office, a whole army of people surrounded me and there were many paparazzi snapping pics. What's going on?

"Move...no pictures or interviews."

The security guards said as they blocked the people away from me. After I reached my car I thanked them and they nodded. I was still confused. Why were all those people so anxious to take my pictures and interview me. What surprised me more was that all of them were sending hate to me..they were all scolding me vulgar words and we're ready to throw punches at me.

I went online to see what kind of news I was in. My heart stopped as I read the headlining news.

"Harry styles rumored to be abusing his wife Taylor Swift?"

My eyes widened as I quickly scrolled down to read the article.

"Harry styles and Taylor swift were seen this morning at New York Presbyterian Medical Center. A teenage girl was interviewed a few hours after the couple were spotted but something that she said caught all viewer's attention. It was reported that the girl mentioned "Taylor looked tired and she looked like she was crying before. There were bruises on her arms and some cuts here and there." That sparked the whole swiftie fandom and people in general, fan of Taylor or not, to send support to Taylor on her Instagram posts. Taylor herself has not addressed this situation and we do not know if the rumors are true or not."

I locked my phone and threw it to the passenger seat of the car. Rubbing my temples using one hand, I sighed. If Taylor saw this she's going to be devastated. I needed to go home as soon as possible.

Since the office wasn't very far away from our house, I reached home in about 15 minutes. I reached my hand into my pocket to take the keys and unlocked the door, pushing it open slightly. As soon as Taylor saw me, she wiped her eyes and tried to pretend like she wasn't crying.

My heart broke. She saw the news.

I proceeded to walk closer to her but she covered her face and turned away slightly.

"Don't come over here!"

Taylor sobbed into her hands and I walked closer, not listening to what she said.

"Babe what's wrong?

I asked although I knew in my heart what was wrong. Placing a hand on her shoulder gently, I hoped to calm her down. But she pushed my hand away and started crying harder.

"I said don't come over here! I don't want you to see me like this..."

"Tay..."

At this point my heart was aching. She was so shaken up by the news... Before I could even say or do anything, she ran up the stairs into our bedroom, locking the door behind her. I knocked on the door calling her name a couple of times.

"Taylor please let me in..."

Clearly she wasn't going to open the door for me so I had no choice but to take the key for our room. I slowly pushed the door open, only to see her fragile body curled up into a ball at the corner of the room.

"I- I don't want you to see m- me like this.."

"Oh baby...come here."

I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her closer to me. She sobbed into my shirt and clenched on a bit of the material.

"I'm s- sorry.."

"Shh...there's nothing to be sorry about."

Taylor shook her head and looked up at me with red eyes.

"It's a- all my fault Harry...all m- my fault."

"What? No baby...what's your fault? Nothing's your fault."

I said and gave her a slight smile.

"They're a- accusing you of abusing m- me and w- we're all over the n- news...people are saying how y- you should be locked u- up in jail and I don't w- want that to happen.."

Taylor's grip on my shirt tightened. She was squeezing so hard that her knuckles were turning white. Her tears soaked a part of my shirt but I didn't mind...Taylor was more important than anything to me.

"It's not your fault babe...if they wanna spread false rumors around, at least we ourselves know that I don't abuse you. I would never abuse you...nothing's your fault okay?"

I wanted her to know that none of this was her fault. It really isn't her fault. It's all because of that teenage girl who lied to the interviewer. Taylor's cries died down by a little and I rocked her shaking body back and forth.

"If I d- didn't exist none of t- this would've happened..."

I frowned and pulled away a bit so I could look at her.

"Taylor look at me."

She turned away and avoided my gaze, so I used my finger to lift her chin up to look at me.

"If you didn't exist then I wouldn't be able to find true love, and I wouldn't be able to find such a wonderful wife..."

A warm smile grew on my face. Every single word that I said was true. Taylor is literally my whole world. She's my everything. If I didn't meet her I think I'd still be single at this point. Tears welled up in her eyes once again and she buried her face into my chest, hugging me tight.

"I just feel s- so guilty because now e- everyone's creating rumors about y- you..."

I shook my head and leaned down to kiss the top of her head. Her hair smelled sweet...as sweet as her heart. Cheesy, I know.

"Don't be...it's not your fault."

She hiccuped a few times before nodding slightly. Another smile grew on my face...Taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine. I'm one lucky man.

__________________

So...Angelina's back. don't kill me😂😂😂
-Megan xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 51
It's December 13, 2016. Sound like a special date? Well it is. This is Taylor Alison Swift's birthday. This year she wanted it to be different. So sh...
554K 6.9K 55
BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also just go to the second book... Lydia. 18...
29.3K 1.3K 63
Taylor is a beautiful naïve and very smart girl. She is organized and sweet. She aces her classes and doesn't care if the cool kids in their school h...
4.2K 25 50
Sequel to "Secrets Better Left Untold" "It feels so good to have her safe in my arms, but this won't last forever. I have to tell her what's going on...