Chapter 21

TAYLOR'S POV

The hate towards Harry has gotten worse...we can't even step out of the house without getting surrounded by angry, violent people. I feel really bad despite Harry's constant reminders telling me it's not my fault. I just feel like...it is.

"Taylor stop looking at them..."

Harry said and walked over to the window that I was staring out of. There were a sea of people outside our house. I was so afraid of someone somehow managing to break their way into our house...

"It's just...they're so distracting."

I sighed and Harry ran his hand up and down my arms. He closed the blinds and turned around to give me a peck on the lips. I smiled and held onto his hand, giving it a little squeeze.

A weird noise echoed through the living room. When I mean weird noise I mean my stomach. Harry laughed slightly and bent down to place his hands on my stomach.

"Well someone's hungry..."

He pressed his lips against my stomach and smiled before standing back up. I tugged on his arm and he turned to look at me.

"Yes love?"

"Can we get some food? The baby's hungry.."

He held my hand and nodded.

"Of course we can."

"Yesss.."

I mumbled, mentally high-fiving myself.

"I know it's not the baby that's hungry...it's you isn't it?"

Harry asked and chuckled to himself. I felt my face turn a little red and I made some growling noises under my breath because he found out.

"Darn it..."

"I love you too babe."

He said sarcastically and I swatted his arm playfully.

"C'mon Harry...don't keep the pregnant lady hungry."

I giggled and pulled him to walk faster to the kitchen.

"Okay okay okay what do you wanna eat sassy swift?"

"Pizza!"

-

"HARRY ARE YOU DONE YET? I'M STARVING!"

I shouted from the living room. Harry made me wait outside cuz he was worried I'd get tired from standing too long.

"I'm almost done babe!"

"Okay I'll go set up the table!"

I got up from the couch and placed two sets of plates and cutlery. My phone buzzed so I unlocked it only to see a message from that same unknown number. I didn't want to see what the message read so I quickly put my phone back onto the table.

"Was it him again?"

I heard Harry said as he walked out of the kitchen holding the tray of pizza in his hand. I sighed and nodded slightly.

"What did the person say?"

"I don't know...I didn't want to read it."

He sat beside me and put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it slowly. I turned my head to him and smiled a little.

"Don't think so much...I love you."

"I love you too Harry..."

He motioned for me to start eating and I nodded, picking my fork up. We were halfway through our meal when my phone buzzed again. Harry stopped eating and looked at me.