Hiding the Prince in NYC [ ON...

By TKY_KeiYi

A badass chick meets high class prince. Oh, and did I mention the prince is a RUNAWAY prince ? The laid back... More

Hiding the Prince in NYC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 6

57 1 1
By TKY_KeiYi

•••V̲̅I̲̅N̲̅C̲̅E̲̅N̲̅T̲̅ D̲̅E̲̅L̲̅R̲̅O̲̅U̲̅G̲̅H̲̅•••

I stepped onto a welcome mat and looked around . This is where I last saw her. I shrugged and reached for the doorbell.

I pressed the doorbell and the sound echoed in the house.

Footsteps approached the door.

"Ceciliaaa!", a girl shouted. "There's a guy at the door ! Is he yours?"

Cecilia, short for Cecilianna ? Could it be ?

•••CECILIA ƇᎾИИΛĿƐĪƓĤ•••

"Ew ! Jass ! Never, I repeat, Never say that ever again.", I said as I came down the stairs.

"Hey- never say never !", she said perkily.

"Urgh ! You're quoting Bieber? Last time I checked, you were definitely not a fan."

"Fine, Always say always..?", she suggested.

"Severus Snape? Ooh Yeah ! Now we're talking !", I said nodding my head approvingly

"Well, you better stop, coz there's a guy outside."

"A guy ? Yours?"

"Nope.", she shrugged.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then who-"

Our eyes immediately widen. We turned and looked at each other in horror.

Pur heads snpped to the door. "A robber, A burglar?", asked Jasmine.

"In broad daylight? Maybe not.", I said

"Shoplifter?"

"Oh right- and we're currently in a shophouse.", I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay ! Okay! The's no need for the sarcasm!" , she whined.

I rolled my eyes. "What are we going to do?"

"Okay. You go and open the door and I", she pointed to the backdoor, "run for my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 45 17
Heather Baine is a young rebellious princess, determined to do what she wants and not what she is told. Her wish is to escape from the castle she is...
16.9K 680 31
There was something about being with him that made me... Fearless. ~~~~~~~~~ Howls, creeks, and groans. Meet Dusk. Dusk is, almost your average princ...
511K 29.5K 31
When a rebellious daughter raised in a gangsters family run away from home, she is transported back in time to ages of Prince and Kings somehow. Hidi...
1M 32.7K 30
"You have to stop doing that." "Stop doing what?" "Saying things that makes me want to kiss you when I can't."    Becoming the prince's personal b...