Formal Attraction! (COMPLETED)

By HollyJohnson

SECOND BOOK TO A BET WITH MR CEO.... Everything became cloudy for Issac when he found out what his wife was r... More

Chapter One.
Chapter two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Forteen.

Chapter Thirteen.

7.7K 322 48
By HollyJohnson

Joe's POV...

We stood outside the building hugging most probably the last time i could hold him like this, if I wasn't so stubborn we could have been together for a very long time.

"You're over thinking yourself again, stop putting yourself down like this, Joe i love you and I wouldn't change you for the world, now kiss me" he didn't have to tell me twice, I grabbed the back of his neck and dove in for his lips pressing mine against him i felt him smile against my lips as i pushed my tounge into his mouth with out his permission.

"Wow, I did not see that coming" we pulled apart at the sound of a mans voice close by, we looked over and Issacs army buddies were all standing there looking at us with shocked looks on there faces.

I reacted immediately pulling my gun out aiming it at them.

"Wow, hey we swear we had no idea what Jim was doing, we're on you're side here not his, Issac you have to believe us no matter what we have always cared for you" the man said looking at Issac with nothing but truth in his eyes so i put my gun down and looked towards Issac.

"I trust you" he stepped forward and everyone crowded around him in a big group hug, after a moment when i knew they weren't going to let go of each other I cleared my throat, when they all stepped back i pulled Issac to me showing them his mine.

"So tell us when did this happen? I mean we didn't even know you were gay"

"Not long actually, Mr stubborn over here wouldn't accept what was there between us" he said looking up at me with nothing but love.

"My apologies" i kissed his cheek making him smile blushing.

"I don't really wanna interupt this but it's time to go in"

"Joe i need you to promise me something" Issac asked, I turned to him giving him my full attention.

"What ever happens in there please don't think differently of me"

"Why would I"

"Just promise me okay?" He said interupting me.

"Okay, I promise"

We walking into the building and it looked like a normal gym though in the middle was a boxing ring and a crowd was around it talking amongst themselves though it went silent when we went in, a path was made for us to walk though and there standing in the gum was Jim talking to Oscar.

When we reached the ring i grabbed Issacs arm stopping him, he looked over at me confused so i lent over and pressed my lips to his, whispers could be heard around us though I didn't care if this was our last kiss then i was going to enjoy it.

"I love you"

"I love you too Joe" He turned and got into the ring and Oscar the scared little shit he was scampered out of the ring like hell was on his heals.

Issac and Jim stood there stareing at each other not saying a word not moving an inch, steven the computer guy got into the ring and patted both men down for any weapons, when he knew they were both clear he stood between them.

"Alright, the fight today is between Issac and Jim, now no one is aloud to interfere there is no weapons aloud just these to men fighting once and for all.... To the death" he chocked out the last part and everyone around the ring gasped at the news, clearly they thought this was just a plain old fight, looks like there in for a show.

"Jim, ready?" Steve asked pointing to Jim.

"Ready" Jim grunted.

"Issac, ready?" He asked pointing to Issac.

"Ready" Issac said not taking his eyes away from Jim, Steven walked over and stepped out of the ring away from harms way.

"FIGHT!" Steve yelled.

Both men started circling the ring waiting for the other to make the first move.

"So i see you and you're partner have become lovers, i always knew you liked it up the ass" Jim said trying to get a reaction from Issac though it didn't work.

"Is he any good in bed as Lucy was?" Everyone in the room shut up immediately at the low blow Jim struck.

"Ten times better" Issac said smiling evily.

"Oh is that right?"

"Deffinatly, best dicision i ever made letting him stick his hard dick up my ass while i screamed his name" Issac said that smile not once leaving his face, Jim growled at the new that I'm sure Issac was hoping for.

"To bad for you you're not gonna have him after tonight"

"We shall see"

Jim ran at Issac and it all started, Jim threw his fist at Issac's face though Issac dodged it and striked Jim in the rib making Jim fall back though he got straight back up and charged at him again, punches, kicks, elbows and more was shared between the two they were obviously evenly matched.

Issac was suddenly thrown to the ground and landed right infront of me, he turned his head and looked me in the eye.

"Remember what you promised?" He asked, all i did was nod not understanding why he was bringing that up.

He stood up and faced Jim, jim charged at Issac who stood there waiting for the impact, though when Jim was in arms reach of Issac, Issac lightning fast grabbed Jim in a head lock from behind, everyone watched on shocked at Issac stared at me with no emotion and snapped Jims neck in one swift move, Jim was instantly dead in Issacs arms, he dropped Jim to the ground like a peice of trash and though i thought Issac would come to me and we would leave together he instead turned around and walked straight towards Oscar who's eyes were wide afraid.

Oscar pulled a gun out and aimed it at Issac.

"Don't you dare or I'll shoot" Oscar yelled though Issac kept walking towards him, Oscar was desperate to stop Issac from killing him so he aimed the gun at me.

"Stop or I'll shot you're precious boy toy over there" Issac turned and see who he was aiming at and stopped walking a few steps away from the ropes.

"That's what I thought" Oscar said sounding so full of himself.

"Now here's what's gonna happen, the three of us are gonna leave and head straight to the Barrett residents and there I'm going to get the revenge I deserve by killing that peice of trash Jason.

"NO!" Issac yelled then jumped over the ropes and tackled Oscar to the ground, unfortunately the gun in Oscars hand went off, everyone dropped taking cover though i was thrown backwards as the bullet hit me in the chest.

"SHIT! Issac come quick, Joes been shot" one of Issacs buddies said kneeling over me putting pressure on my chest.

Not long later Issac came into view looking worried as he yelled at someone to call an ambulance.

"Joe stay with me okay? We have a date to go on remember?" He asked crying, I smiled at him, he's always so caring, I'm so glad I have him as mine.

Black dots started to appear in my vision and i knew I wasn't gonna stay awake for very long.

"I love you" I managed to whisper before my eyes shut and darkness took over but not before i heard Issac yell.

"JOE!"

......................................

Issac's POV...

The ambulance came and took Joe away, i ran to my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital and turns out I wasn't the only one, all my army buddies came and sat with me in the waiting room while Joe was taken into surgery, I thought it best to call Rick and let him know what happened.

'Ring Ring'

"Hello Issac? Oh thank god you're okay" Rick's said sounding relieved.

"Rick, I'm at the hospital, Joes been shot, he's in surgery"

"WHAT?? Crap okay we're on our way" Rick said hanging up.

I put my phone away putting my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands, why did i let Joe come he should have stayed home out of harms way, this is all my fault.

Ten minutes later i looked up at my name being called, Jason and Rick ran towards me so i stood up as Jason wrapped his arms around me crying.

"I'm so glad you're okay" when he pulled back he looked me in the eyes with sadness for Joe but also relief for my safety.

Rick came up and hugged me to, we all sat down and Rick asked me to explain what happened, so i did, i told them about the fight, me killing Jim, he going to kill Oscar and how he pulled the gun out saying he wanted to kill Jason so I jumped him and that's when the gun went of shooting Joe.

"What happened to Oscar?" Jason asked scared.

"I killed him to" i said looking away.

When I jumped on Oscar i knew if he were to just go to jail Jason would never be safe so I grabbed the gun off of him pointed it at Oscars head and without a second thought shot him between the eyes.

"Hey, Issac you had no choice, who knows what he would have done if he were to get away" Jason said reassuring me it was okay but it wasn't not really i mean i killed two men today in cold blood.

"Joe Davids family please?" A doctor asked everyone in the room stood up but Rick, Jason and I stepped forward.

"We're his family" Rick said, the doctor nodded and looked down at his clip board before looking at us.

"I'm afraid it's bad news, the bullet split when it entered his chest we managed to get half of the bullet out but the other half it just to close to his heart for us to touch it, he also experienced severe internal bleeding resulting in Mr Davids slipping into a coma, we've managed to stabilise him for the time being but I suggest you have a talk about pulling the plug, I'm afraid the chance of him surviving is just to thin"

"NO" Jason yelled crying into Ricks side, Rick Wrapped his arms around Jason also crying hidding his head in Jasons neck as for me i felt like i was the one that died instead of Jim, the love of my life who i was hoping to spend the rest of my life with is dying in the hospital room alone.

"May we go see him?" Jason asked.

"Of course follow me" we followed the doctor down a few corridoors until we were in the critical section, the doctor opened the door and left us alone, we walked in and there was Joe laying in the white bed with white blankets wrapped around him, he also had an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose to help him breath and also cords sticking out from all over his body.

Rick and Jason went to one side of him holding each other looking down at him with tears flowing down both there checks.

I went to the other side of him and took hold of Joes hand.

"Joe? If you can hear me you have to wake up and get better, you promised you wouldn't leave me we are supposed to spend forever together, please baby wake up I don't want to live without you, i love you so much"

I knew I wasn't gonna get a response but I thought it best to atleast try.

"Joe? We all love you so much we will always be here for you no matter what, please get better" Jason said bending down to kiss Joe on the forehead then moved out of the way for Rick to step forward.

"Hey Joe, I couldn't be any more honoured to have you as my bodyguard, even more honoured to have you as my friend, you were my best man at my wedding and you're my best man in life, you need to wake up so i can thank you for always being there for me" Rick looked up at me and smiled sadly.

"We'll let you have some alone time" he said, i thanked him and watched then leave, when they were gone the tears came all at once, i dropped at the side of the bed laying my head on Joes hand.

"Please baby, wake up"

Beep Beep Beep!

I sat up and watched in horror as his heart beat stopped and the line on the machine went flat, doctors and nurses ran in at worked on him when i was pushed out having the door slammed shut in my face, the last thing i saw was a doctor yelling clear as he pressed a defibrillator to Joes chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 35.7K 40
Peyton didn't expect a one night stand to turn out the way he did, hopelessly failing to avoid the CEO with anger issues and a marriage crumbling. P...
212K 7.5K 25
It was only a kiss - bit of summer fun. That was all. Holiday friendships dont often last so why bother learning each others names? You'd only have t...
510K 22.5K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
9.9K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...