The adventures of Demontato t...

Von TheEnderForce

Random book of my potato oc Demontato. Warning-includes violent acts of Kawaii murdering and other disturbing... Mehr

Angel cupcake

Welcome

21 0 0
Von TheEnderForce

Welcome. My name is Demontato. I am a Kawaii demon potato. In this book you will join me on my Kawaii journeys. I hope you enjoy.
Here is a little interview with me so you get to know me better.

What is your name?
I'm Demontato. Let me eat you.

Are you a boy or a girl?
Use your eyes. I'm a girl.

What kind of potato are you?
I'm a demon. I shall eat your Kawaii blood.

How old are you?
That you do not need to know. Potatoes keep their age a secret.

How do you look like?
Oh for potatoes sake, use your eyes and tell me what you see! I am a dark red potato with black eyes! I have black bat wings, And now see as I grow angry with you and my eyes become red demon eyes of doom! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok ok, what do you like?
I like demon cats, dogs, turtles, evil mine turtles, the colors red and black....and a lot of other things...oh yeah my weapons...and fire. A lot.

What do you not like?
This is boring....angeltatoes, Angel beings, bright colors, bright, bright, more bright...and other stuff...feet also...and water I hate a lot too

When you are on a murdering expedition, what are your favorite targets?
I like eating Angel cupcakes...and killing angeltatoes...are you done now?

I guess.
Okay bye-wait, before I let you go let me kill you. *stabs you with knife* that's for annoying me. Now you may go. *you do not move* I SAID, YOU MAY GO!!!! *blows you all the way to Mars* ((team rocket ref xD))
That's the spirit. *potatoes away*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.6K 1.5K 55
vi sareste mai aspettati che la nipote del mio mister,colui che mi supporta,colui che mi allena ogni giorno,si innamorasse di me?beh io all'inizio no...
2.6K 267 70
Una ragazza di nome Jennifer si innamorerà perdutamente di un ragazzo (Ciro ricci) succederanno molte cose inaspettate...
14K 708 113
È ora di portare un po' di cazzate e cultura! Presente humor sulla Patrochille ed epica in generale- a volte anche letteratura più contemporanea -.