Welcome

Welcome. My name is Demontato. I am a Kawaii demon potato. In this book you will join me on my Kawaii journeys. I hope you enjoy.
Here is a little interview with me so you get to know me better.

What is your name?
I'm Demontato. Let me eat you.

Are you a boy or a girl?
Use your eyes. I'm a girl.

What kind of potato are you?
I'm a demon. I shall eat your Kawaii blood.

How old are you?
That you do not need to know. Potatoes keep their age a secret.

How do you look like?
Oh for potatoes sake, use your eyes and tell me what you see! I am a dark red potato with black eyes! I have black bat wings, And now see as I grow angry with you and my eyes become red demon eyes of doom! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok ok, what do you like?
I like demon cats, dogs, turtles, evil mine turtles, the colors red and black....and a lot of other things...oh yeah my weapons...and fire. A lot.

What do you not like?
This is boring....angeltatoes, Angel beings, bright colors, bright, bright, more bright...and other stuff...feet also...and water I hate a lot too

When you are on a murdering expedition, what are your favorite targets?
I like eating Angel cupcakes...and killing angeltatoes...are you done now?

I guess.
Okay bye-wait, before I let you go let me kill you. *stabs you with knife* that's for annoying me. Now you may go. *you do not move* I SAID, YOU MAY GO!!!! *blows you all the way to Mars* ((team rocket ref xD))
That's the spirit. *potatoes away*