Saved

By kellxcim

Nicky is a 13 year old girl living with her brother and grandma. Her life's a mess. She's being picked on in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 11

741 15 1
By kellxcim

Christina's POV

We finally arrived home. We're all tired. Lisa's on her phone while Lauren and Nicky are at the back sleeping.

"Lise please wake Lauren up." I said to Lisa. She kept her phone then woke Lauren up. I unlocked the front door then carried Nicky inside. Lauren and Lisa are following behind. We got to our room then I laid Nicky on her bed.

"Mom.. Sleep beside me please.." Nicky whispered with her eyes closed.

"I'll just change clothes baby." I replied. I waited for Nicky to reply but she didn't reply so I changed my clothes and removed my make up.

Lisa and Lauren are already sleeping. I turned off the lights then turned on Nicky's fairy lights. I laid beside her after. I let Nicky sleep in her casual clothes. Few seconds later, she hugged me. I stared at her perfect face that was half covered by her long brown hair. I moved it away from her face then kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight sweetie. I love you." I whispered then slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa's POV

Woah, I woke up early today. The sun hasn't shined. I looked at Christina and Lauren's bunk, I saw Lauren still sleeping but didn't see Christina. Where's Christina? Maybe she's already awake. I looked at Nicky's bed and saw Christina and Nicky still sleeping. Christina's arms are wrapped around Nicky. I took my phone under my pillow then climbed down carefully, trying not to wake up Lauren. I took a pic of Nicky and Chris and posted it on twitter.

Christina needs to cook breakfast already but I don't want to wake her up, it will ruin the moment. I'll try to make pancakes. I kept my phone, got clothes then showered. I realized I forgot to wash my make up off last night.

*****

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lauren, Christina and Nicky still sleeping. Sleepyheads. I got my phone then headed to the kitchen. I gathered all the ingredients then started cooking. Minutes later, I have made us breakfast. Thank goodness I didn't burn the kitchen. I cleaned up the little mess then set up the table. I went upstairs after.

"Chris, Laur, Nicz, wake up." I woke them all up. Lauren got up then headed to the bathroom, Chris got up but stayed beside Nicky.

"What time is it?" Christina asked. I checked my phone for the time.

"7:15" I said.

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up early?" Chris asked.

"I was going to wake you up but your arms are wrapped around Nicky. You guys are too cute." I explained.

"You took picture, didn't you?" Chris asked.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I said. Christina rolled her eyes.

"I'll make breakfast. Wake Nicky up." Christina said then headed to the door.

"I made breakfast already." I said right before Chris opens the door.

"You made breakfast? You cooked? Lisa Michelle Cimorelli cooked?" Christina asked while laughing.

"See for yourself." I said then dragged Christina to the dining room. Her eyes widen when she saw the pancakes on the table.

"Thank goodness you didn't burn the kitchen down." Christina laughed.

"I'll wake up Nicky." I said then went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

I'm done showering, I'm just brushing my hair. I went out of the bathroom and saw Lisa waking Nicky up.

"Hey Lise." I said.

"Hey Laur. Breakfast's ready." Lisa said.

"I'll wake Nicky up, you eat downstairs." I said.

"No. YOU eat downstairs." Lisa said sternly.

"Okay. If you say so." I said then went downstairs.

What's with Lisa today? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? I saw Christina already eating. She's enjoying the pancakes.

"Good morning Chris. Looks like you're enjoying the pancakes." I said.

"I love it. C'mon, eat. Lisa cooked these, it's perfection." Chris said. I sat on my place then ate.

Christina's right, this is perfection. Now I know why Lisa wants me to eat breakfast immediately. I need to tell her to make some more. Minutes later, Lisa and Nicky walked down the stairs.

"Lisa! I love it! Make some more please." Christina and I said in unison. We laughed.

"Good morning baby." Christina greeted Nicky. Nicky sat between Christina and Lisa then ate.

"Best pancake ever." Nicky said. We laughed.

"I'm proud of you Lise." Christina said to Lisa. Lisa smiled.

*****

"Nick, it's time to go." Christina said to Nicky then carried her bag.

"Bye Laur, bye Lise." Nicky waved at us. We waved back then they left.

I went upstairs to get my books. I'm going to do my schoolwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

"Bye sweetie." Christina said.

"Bye mom." I hugged Christina then entered the school gate.

I went to my locker to put my stuff then headed to my classroom. Our teacher's already here.

"Good morning ms. Lindsey." I greeted her.

"Good morning Nicky." she greeted me. I smiled then headed to my seat.

There's a bear on top of my desk. Why is there a bear on top of my desk? I took a closer look at the bear, it's holding a note. I read it.

"Hey Nicky. I missed seeing you. I'm glad that you're back. Hope you appreciate this bear. ❤ Tristan." the note said.

This bear is from Tristan. He's from the other section. He likes me. It started when we became classmates in the 5th grade. I went to my teacher to ask for permission.

"Miss, can I go to the other section?" I asked.

"Why?" ms. Lindsey asked.

"I'm going to Tristan. He left me this bear." I said while holding the bear.

"Sure but be quick." ms. Lindsey said. I nodded then went to Tristan's classroom.

"Excuse me sir Jello. Can I please talk to Tristan?" I asked.

"He just went outside. I guess you guys can catch up later." sir Jello said.

"Oh, thank you sir." I said. Sir Jello smiled then I left.

*****

Lunch time. I can now text mom.

"Hey mom. I'm have something to tell you." I texted Christina.

"What is it sweetie?" Christina replied.

"I'll call you." I replied then called her.

I explained everything but Christina said that I need to explain it again later. I kept my phone then looked for Tristan. After a few seconds of searching for him, I saw him sitting on top of a huge rock beside the bench. He's playing his guitar.

"Hey Tristan." I approached him.

"Oh, hey Nicky." He said the stopped playing his guitar.

"I got the bear.." I said shyly.

"You like it?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah. Thank you." I said.

"No problem. Hey, before you say this again, I'm gonna be the one who's going to say it. I know that we're still young. And again, my answer is yes. I can wait til college." Tristan said.

"How did you know that I was gonna say that?" I asked.

"You always say that." Tristan laughed.

"Oh.. Sorry." I laughed.

"I enjoyed HANGING OUT with you but I got to go." Tristan said.

"Oh, okay. Bye." I said then Tristan left.

*****

It's exactly 3:40. We're dismissed. No extensions today. I took my phone out to text mom.

"Mom I'm dismissed." I texted Christina.

"I'm at the gate." Christina replied. I kept my phone then went to the gate. Christina's there standing.

"Explain it again when we get home, okay?" Christina said.

"Okay mom." I said.

"Where's the bear?" Christina asked.

I opened my bag and got the blue bear. I showed it to her.

"It's cute." Christina said. I laughed. We walked to the car then drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey an update! 203 reads 💙 thanks guys 💙 update again soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1K 24
Y/N Brooks. She lives with her foster family. What do you think will happen when her real family finds her after 16 years? It all happens at a charit...
10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
5.8K 175 15
You know my Family. My super successful sisters, my fun brothers and my loving parents. But you don't know me. I am the kid behind the camera, the o...
40.7K 1K 20
"My sister is a huge fan so that's why I know you guys" "Ahhh, that's so cool. I already love your sister" said the tall green eyed girl. "We need to...