Got Somebody To Love... ✅

By themisfit7896

"Aaradhya, I just want you to trust me for once, Please Aaradhya." He pleaded literally begged. His eyes were... More

Disclaimer.
Sneak Peek.
Chapter 1-Unexpected.
Chapter 2-A Total Nightmare.
Chapter 3-My First Date.
Chapter 4-Conditions.
Chapter 5-Unknown Past.
Chapter 6-First Encounter.
Chapter 7-Great Pretender.
Chapter 8-The Girl For Me?
Chapter 9-Because you are my fiancée.
Chapter 10-Crazy Maniac.
Chapter 11-A Favour for Repentance.
Chapter 12-A Blow of Surprise.
Chapter 13-Being Affable.
Chapter 14-A Friend For Life.
Chapter 15-Sweet and Sour.
Chapter 16-Professionalism.
Chapter 17-Agitated.
Chapter 18-Fun Time.
Chapter 19-Uncle's Revelation.
Chapter 20-Peculiar.
Chapter 21-Clubbing Part 1.
Chapter 22-Clubbing Part 2.
Chapter 23-Fear due to Negligence.
Chapter 24-Aggrieved.
Chapter 25-Weekend leisure Part 1.
Chapter 26-Weekend leisure Part 2.
Chapter 27-Weekend leisure Part 3.
Chapter 28-Ailing.
Chapter 29-Care.
Chapter 30-Friends and Dinner.
Chapter 31-Back to Home.
Chapter 32-Festive Triumph .
Chapter 33-Brotherly Duty.
Chapter 34-Inspirit.
Chapter 35-Inferior.
Chapter 36-Double Occasion.
Chapter 37-Seized Up.
Chapter 38-The Best Time.
Chapter 39-Wish the Clock To Stop.
Chapter 40-Still Strong Without Him.
Chapter 42-Wedding Jubilation Part 1.
Chapter 43-Wedding Jubilation Part 2.
Chapter 44-An Unpleasant Quandary.
Chapter 45-His Side Story.
Chapter 46-Finding Her.
Chapter 47-Mission Step Two.
Chapter 48-Behind The Clues.
Chapter 49-Shocking Truth.
Chapter 50-Confused Soul.
Chapter 51-A Reality Check.
Chapter 52-Guilt.
Chapter 53-Let's End This.
Epilogue-Joy To The World.
Bonus Chapter 1.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus Chapter 3.
Bonus Chapter 4.
New Book.
One Shots Notification.
Bonus Surprise.

Chapter 41-The Lost Letter.

25K 1.1K 41
By themisfit7896

Third person's Pov.

Aaradhya had completely changed into a determined and calm person after her board meeting act. She narrated every single detail to Riddhant who knew all about it already as Varun had called him to inform.

Riddhant was now happy and proud with the progress she had made. He himself was dealing with the similar situation as Shalini's cousin Lalit was on the verge of destroying his professional relations with his clients in london headquarters. The firm was already in a great loss but Riddhant knew it all and he handled everything before the things were slipping out of hand. But he had to stay for some more time as the things were settling down at work and his absence could make matter worse.

Varun and Nikita left for Amsterdam as per their arrangements made by Harsh on Aaradhya's persuasion.

Janvi had arrived to stay at Aaradhya's place as she wanted her to tutor her for the PG course exam which was due in a week in Mumbai. Janvi was delighted to see her cousin happy. She knew everything about their past equation and Riddhant's relationship with Tiara. Aaradhya had already briefed her before but now when she talked about it with her, the only reply she got from Aaradhya was.

"Sometime you love someone so much that not even the truth can change that and I won't assume something wrong till he himself doesn't speak anything about it and if he doesn't then may be there's nothing major and due to some differences they just broke up."
Janvi supported her decision.

Aaradhya's promotion got her tied up with some new responsibilities and she started working more hard along with her tutoring session with Janvi whenever she got free time.
Amidst this, she still managed to skype Riddhant everyday without fail.

Time was moving at a rapid speed and both were excited as it was just ten days left for their wedding but something was bothering Riddhant very badly giving him sleepless nights. He had still not discussed anything with Aaradhya about his past relationship with Tiara and the reason for their break up.
He was glad that she was patient enough to not bring the topic again till he himself was not comfortable to reveal it to her. He was unsure whether he had build up the trust for him in her eyes but he couldn't wait any longer because it would be unfair if he didn't tell her before they get married.
He finally came up with a plan of writing a confrontation letter to her and sending it with the gift he had bought last week.

He wrote everything which was necessary for her to know. He knew that he didn't do anything wrong but still he was uncertain as he was aware that the friendship bond which Aaradhya had with Tiara was one of the strongest bond of four years despite of the fact that they no longer were in any contact now

But Riddhant's own relationship after the engagement was just of four months and four years may have a huge impact in front of four months.

Riddhant had parcel the gift with the letter and had specifically mentioned that if she trusts him then she have to show up in that gift on the day he arrives, at the airport as he knew that she might receive it just a day before his arrival in Mumbai.

Meanwhile, Aaradhya was having a great time with the girls as Nikita was back from her honeymoon and Preeti had also joined them as she was on a vacation for few days. Janvi was also staying with her as she just got done with her exam.

When the parcel arrived, all four of them were cleaning the house which had piled of newspaper scattered around everywhere.
Aaradhya was moving back to Pune for her wedding so they were moving few of her stuff at Riddhant's place.

Janvi opened the door and received it while the three were working in the living area.

"Hey Janvi, what's that?" Aaradhya asked.

"Di, it's a parcel from Riddhant jeeju." She answered.

"Oh. Lover boy's gift!" Nikita teased making Aaradhya blush crimson.

"Awe, how sweet!" Preeti commented.

"Give it to me, Janvi." Aaradhya stepped forward.

"No Janvi, Give it to me." Nikita ordered and she threw the wrapped box up that landed in her hand.

"Give it to me." Aaradhya snatched angrily from her hand to see a gorgeous saree in it.

"Oh! it's so beautiful". Janvi adored.

"Yeah it is". Aaradhya smiled lovingly and lifted up
But the saree slipped from her hand and fell over the papers. She quickly picked it up but the letter went unnoticed by all of them which fell out of the saree and landed on the pile of used white papers.

"Oh, Be careful dear." Preeti told her while she nodded.

"But why did he send it when he'll be here tomorrow?" Janvi raised her brows in confusion.

"Duh, Isn't it obvious that he wants her to wear it tomorrow?" Nikita stated casually.

"But isn't it odd. He's buying a saree in London than a gown. Afterall who buys a saree there?" Preeti voiced her doubts.

"Because he liked my appearance in a saree that I wore at Nikita's wedding reception." Aaradhya reasoned.

"Woah!" The three of them spoke in unison and started giggling. They continued cleaning up the mess, dumping all the waste papers in the dustbin with the letter in it.

On the other hand in London, Everything was back to its place and now Riddhant was going back to Mumbai from where he'll be traveling back to Pune with Aaradhya.

Their pre-wedding ceremonies were about to commence. He was tensed whether Aaradhya would trust his words against her friend or not but he trusted her and hoped to see her in that gifted saree.
He had chosen a saree from an Indian designer friend who resided in London as he loved the way she looked in that saree which she wore at the diwali party. He had even complimented her on the video calling about it.

Aaradhya was now alone as everyone had left including Janvi.

She tried calling Riddhant but he didn't pick her call in fear. He texted her lying about being busy and also sent his flight details with it.

'What if she's calling me to call off this wedding or is she calling me to tell that she trust my words?' He thought.

Anxiety was killing him but he had to accept the reality even if it's not in his favour.
Without thinking further he quickly packed his bags and left to board the plane.

It was morning, when Aaradhya quickly dressed up in the blue georgette saree, he gifted her and left for the airport.

The flight journey was long of approximately ten hours.
The plane landed safely and all the passengers started moving out after collecting their bags from the luggage counter.

Riddhant grabbed his luggage and moved out from the glass door. His eyes scanned everywhere to find that one person, he wanted to see but he turned out disappointed.

When he was about to accept the dismal, he felt a soft hand on his shoulder.

As soon as he turned around, he was engulfed in a warm embrace of his blossom.

"I missed you so much." She whispered in his ears.

"Me too." He said with a delight while caressing her back.

Everything seemed peaceful for them while they were in each other's arms unaware of the upcoming storm.

_________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

What is the upcoming storm for them?

You'll find out in the upcoming chapter.

Please forgive me if any mistakes and thanks for your time and votes.

Keep voting and writing your feedback.

The updates might be slow from now on but I promise to update on alternate days.

Take care and Keep Reading

♡♥♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
9.7K 679 71
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
781K 29.2K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
68.8K 5.5K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...