Best Friends That Fell In Lov...

By xWalkinOnSunshinex

Austin and Alexis are best friends. they met in kindergarden and grew up together. obviously they fell in "lo... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
important...sort of haha
chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SURPRISE!!!!!
Hello loves

Chapter 19

1.3K 38 7
By xWalkinOnSunshinex

First of all, let me say how incredible sorry I am for ot updating in months.  I feel so bad. I have been so busy these past fw months but that’s gonna change. I’m going to start updating more regulary. Again, I am so so so so sooooo sorry. But here is an update.

­­________________________________

-5 months later-

(Austin)

“I cant believe we finished the tour already. It seems like we started a few days ago.” I said to Alexis as we rode back to Miami after our last show.

“I know, it is crazy. I don’t think it seemed that short though. it was definitely long but it was a lot of fun.” She said.

“Yeah that’s true. It was a lot of fun though. seeing all the different places. Meeting all the fans.”

“Yeah it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for having me.”

“Thanks for coming.” I said.

“So what now?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like what happens now? The tour is over, what do we do?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I guess we just continue living our lives.”

“Oh okay.” She nodded. She reached over in her bag and grabbed her book and started reading.

I took that silent time to reflect on all that had happened on tour. Ever since that talk in the hotel about five months ago when we talked about the songs we had written, things had been really good between us. We hadn’t fought at all. We’ve been getting along ever since then. I’ve really enjoyed it. Truthfully I am really upset that the tour is over because that means I wont be able to see her every day. Which is definitely going to suck. In these past five months so much has changed. Things had healed in a way. Its not like those fights had never happened, but somehow we both managed to look past that and act like it had never happened. I know we discussed that things wouldn’t be the same enough for us to get back together but I just couldn’t come to accept that. I needed her in my life. period. No maybes and what ifs. She was meant for me as I was meant for her. Even if she didn’t want to admit that. It was the truth. Which is why I had planned the perfect dinner for us tonight.

“Hey Alexis?”

“Yeah?” she looked up from her book.

“Are we still on for dinner tonight?”

“Yeah sure sounds good to me. Where are we going?”

“Isnt that obvious?”

“Olive Garden. Why did I even ask?” she chuckled and went back to reading her book. I chuckled and rested my head on my pillow. 3 more hours until we got home and then time to go to dinner.

(Alexis)

I continued to read my book, very well aware of the fact that Austin kept looking in my direction. I wondered about that boy sometimes. I wondered what he thought about. From the way he looked I could tell that he was thinking something he shouldn’t. That was the thing about him. No matter how times we discussed that our future together would be nothing more than friends, he always wanted to make it more. Well, he never said it out loud but sometimes I could tell that he was thinking that. Honestly, I don’t know why. I mean, of course I still love him but that doesn’t mean I want to be with him. He hurt me too much and there was too much fighting between us. Yeah I know I said I forgave him but I’ll never forget any of it. Just like he wont. He fell asleep shortly after reminding me about our dinner that we had planned. It was always Olive Garden. That place is like his drug. If he had to save one restaurant, it would be Olive Garden. I shook my head and chuckled at the thought.

About 3 hours later I had finished my book and we had arrived back to Austin’s house. After unloading everything I took a quick shower before getting ready for dinner. When I got out I blow dried and straightened my hair and went to my room to get dressed. I put on a black skirt that was short in the front and long in the back, a short sleeved red crop top and black ankle heel boots. I put my hair in a bun with a pink bow. After doing my makeup I went out to the dining room to see that he was ready to go. He was standing there in black nice skinny jeans with red high tops, a white t-shirt and a short sleeved plaid collared shirt unbuttoned.

“You look lovely.” He said when he saw me enter.

“Thanks. You look pretty good yourself.”

“Thank you. so you ready to go?”

“Ready as ever.”

While we drove to Olive Garden there wasn’t any talking so I turned on the radio to see what was on.

“And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I cant remember how it goes but I know that I wont forget her cause we fanced all night to the best song ever.” I smiled at my current favorite song and began singing along. Right as the song ended we pulled into the parking lot and parked near the entrance.  We were seated right away and I was surprised to see that there were hardly any people eating there.

“Welcome to Olive Garden my name is Amanda and I will be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?”

“I’ll have a Dr. Pepper” I said.

“I’ll have the same.”

“Perfect I will be right back.”

“So do you know what you are going to get?” I asked Austin once the waitress had left.

“Yupp. What about you?”

“Of course! I get the same thing everytime.”

“That is true. You never get something different. Not in the times I’ve brought you that is.”

“Can you blame me? Its their best dish.” I said.

“Sure, okay.” He smiled and nodded. She brought back our drinks and took our orders.

“Why are you so quiet?” I asked once she left again.

“Am I? I didn’t realize I was. I guess I just have a lot on my mind.” I shrugged.

“Like what?”

“Nothing important.”

“Oh, okay then.” We sat there in silence until she came back with our food. After I started eating Austin cleared his throat.

I looked up from his food and saw him smiling.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Is it good?”

“Well yeah that’s why I’m eating it you weirdo.” I chuckled.

“Okay I was just checking.” He smiled. We spent the rest of the time talking about the most random things and when we wer both finished Amanda came back and asked if we wanted desert. We ended up ordering 2 slices of chocolate cake. After the desert came and I began eating Austin cleared his throat again.

“Yes?”

“Okay I need to say something and I need your full attention.”

“Wow okay. Sounds serious.” I said setting my fork down.

“Okay here it goes.” He took a deep breath and continued. “Alexis, I’ve known you for almost 13 years now and its been a crazy journey. You have changed my life in ways you cant imagine. Despite everything we have been through, you are the one person who is constantly on my mind. I think about you before I go to sleep and you’re the first thing I think about when I wake up. You know me better than I know myself. You make me a better person. You complete me. You are everything I could have ever wanted. Whenever you talk down on yourself and say things like you aren’t pretty, it makes me sad to hear you say that. It is so far from the truth. You are so beautiful and caring and smart and loving and talented and kinder than any person I have ever met. You are the only one I can see myself with. Nobody else will ever make me feel the way you do. I know we have our fights and I know you said that we shouldn’t be together. And I know I agreed but honestly, I lied. I do think we belong together. People fight and make mistakes but that’s what makes us human. We may not be perfect but we are perfect for each other. I love you so much.” He said in a matter of minutes.

I stared at him the entire time in shock. I didn’t know whether to cry or smile and thank him. I didn’t know how to respond. I didn’t know what to do. One thing I knew for sure though was what was coming next. What scared me was that I didn’t know what I was going to say to it. I didn’t know how much time had passed but I knw that it must have taken so much courage for him to say that. Especially considering what we had been through. Why couldn’t he just accept it? Why did he have to make things so complicated? More than they had to be? why couldn’t we just enjoy a nice dinner?

“Alexis?”

“Yes?”

“Remember a few years ago when we were hanging out in our spot and you asked me what I was thinking and I said I couldn’t tell you?”

“Yeah.”

“And remember how a few months ago I told you that I was thinking about our future. How I saw you in my future.”

“Yeah” I swallowed.

“I still think about that to this day. I never stopped. I knew that somehow we would meet again as some would say. I knew that eventually we would cross paths. I didn’t think it would turn out exactly the way it did but it happened.”

“Okay.”

“So I have to ask you.” he paused.

“Ask me what?” I asked even though I had a clue as to what the question was going to be.

“Alexis, will you marry me?”

________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: and I end it. Yeah it’s a short chapter and I am sorry for that. I didn’t really know what to talk about while they were on tour. I might do flashbacks of it in future chapters, I’m not quite sure yet. And I am sorry to end it like this but I wanted to have a cliff hanger. So now I have questions and I want feedback!

Did you see that coming?

What do you think Alexis is going to say?

Do you think Austin was stupid in doing that?

What do you think is going to happen in their “future”?

Or if you have other comments then leave them below! I want to see what you guys think!

Now aside from that. How was everyone’s summer????

I had the best summer of my life. I saw One Direction in concert. I was in the 30th row on the floor and in the middle of the concert they came to a stage that was in the middle of the audience to answer twitter questions. I was about 15 feet from them and I couldn’t stop crying. The opening band 5 Seconds of Summer was AMAZING! I LOVE THEM! I might even start a Luke Hemmings fan fiction once this one is complete. (and yes it is coming to an end soon. There may or may not be a sequel. Haven’t decided.) and I saw the one direction movie which was freaking amazing.

And I just bought tickets to see Austin in 12 days and I cant wait! So yeah that was my summer.

I don’t know how many more chapters there are going to be. maybe like 25 total. So like 6 more. I am not sure yet. Its just that I have hit writers block with this story and I really want to start my other one. That and I have to finish both of my one direction stories. And yes they are both ending soon but they will each have sequels so not to worry for those reading my 1d fan fics! And I have to finish my Justin Bieber one. Meh. Anywho.

Comment and vote!!!

Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592 61 33
16 is a trained assassin that works under the A.S.S.A institute. She's spent 17 years at the institute and can't remember much about her life before...
9.7K 158 16
Sabrina Grimm is a Grimm. This means she's tough, protective, smart, stubborn and extremely closed off. So when a certain winged teen boy she doesn't...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
37.2K 1.4K 56
PLEASE NOTE - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE KOLTC BOOKS; THIS CAN BE READ ALONE. But, of course, there will be spoilers but I WILL try to limit it. ...