Horrortale- Unknown enigma ve...

By unkownenigma

*currently taking a break from writing, I'll have another chapter up some time* I have decided upon myself to... More

The Flower
The Care Taker of Limbo
Sloth and Pride
The Great Papyrus
River Styx
The Jaws of Death

The banishment

171 4 0
By unkownenigma

  Once humans and monsters lived together in either harmony or rivalry, but one day. War (or all fucking hell in this case) broke loose, eventually the humans reigned victorious and sealed the monsters into what they call hell under mt. Ebott sealing it with a magical spell. Years later, a child by the name of Frisk was unfortunate enough to fall through the hole, and as they looked up, they saw a large corridor dimly lighted by torches and the sound of a child's music box playing at the end of the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
600K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...