Taehyung's Worst Nightmare

By ravsisrekt

Priya, an international ARMY switches bodies with Kim Taehyung. How smoothly do you think that'll go? . . . ... More

Chapter 2: You Aren't Taehyung
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: Wanna fuck?
Chapter 5: BTS Find Out
Chapter 6: Accidental Flirt
Chapter 7: Morning Wood
Chapter 8: Helen Quicker
Chapter 9: Celebratory Orgy
Chapter 10: Fanservice
Chapter 11: Party?
Chapter 12: Kissing, Kissing, Sex?
Chapter 13: His Dick Was Out
Chapter 14: Behind Bars
Chapter 15: Face-to-Face
Chapter 16: "STUPID!" "ASS-NUGGET!"
Chapter 17: Long Trip
Chapter 18: Hotel Room
Chapter 19: Jessica Illious
Chapter 20: Ghost Car
Chapter 21: Trapped in a Sewer
Chapter 22: RUN! RUN!
Chapter 23: Hide-And-Seek Always
Chapter 24: Puzzle Complete
Chapter 25: Rightful Bodies
Video Call: I love you~

Chapter 1: HOW THE FUCK AM I ALIEN V?!

55.2K 1.8K 5.4K
By ravsisrekt

Taehyung was out of breath as the song that roared through the speakers in the practice room, came to an abrupt end. He knew what was coming for him and yet he still stood there, calm.

"Taehyung-ah!" their choreographer whined before walking towards him and past the other boys that were tiredly heaving for breath themselves.

"Sorry," he said, hands clasped before him in respect as he bowed, "I'm just tired."

"Aish, well all the other members are just as tired," the choreographer said while pointing over at the others that were quiet as well, "you don't see them giving me some half-ass effort."

I'll jab my foot half way up your ass with effort, he thought to himself only to feel incredibly bad after. It wasn't the choreographer's fault he was feeling shitty. The man had a job to maintain too, Taehyung understood that.

He apologized again, bowing, "I'll work harder."

Jimin rubbed at Taehyung's shoulders in reassurance before moving back into his spot when the man in charge of their dance routine went to play up the music again.

Taehyung glanced over at the other members who smiled reassuringly at him. He swallowed before going back into his spot.

Shaking his arms, blinking his eyes rapidly, he slapped at his cheek slightly before pulling up a fist of determination.

"I'm awake, let's go."

The music started up again, as soon as the member's started, Taehyung began twitching his leg out and getting into the movements of the choreography.

Just as the choreographer hyung started to call out on steps and count them down, Taehyung's leg accidentally made it to the back of the other, tripping himself. He cursed internally at himself and the dance gods as he stumbled forward.

His eyes squinted shut when he heard a few members groan. Glancing over at the mirror before them, he saw the choreographer hyung's head sink so quick in defeat.

"Nope," Taehyung mumbled to himself, too tired in his right mind to be yelled at again, he quickly scurried over to the side, picked up his jacket, and ran out the door of the practice room immediately.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" he heard as the door shut behind him.

He almost shat himself at that before running away instantly through the hall.

-

Priya Shamar was a 18 year old senior in high school. Although she was born in Canada, she was still made fun of throughout most of her school life for being the "curry rice bowl" of the school. It didn't help when her brown mom actually brought curry to school for lunch either. It wasn't until high school where more diversity hit and her parents finally decided to move to Toronto, Ontario. Besides being generally known as the "chick who hung out with the weird goth kid and the pervert kid" her life was pretty normal.

Moving through the barely crowded hallway, Priya's face was expressionless when her main goal was to simply get from in front of her English class and to Jason Xiu, her previously mentioned "goth" friend, who stood by the lunch tables outside the school.

Moving down and being shoved even though there was enough space for all to walk, she cursed under her breath.

"Fuckers."

One dude froze, "What you say?" he snapped and called out for her but she simply continued to walk.

"You have a nice face," she yelled back, rolling her eyes as she focused on simply walking towards the next hallway she had to face.

Moving towards the other hallway, she froze slightly at the sight of Yithin Hales at his locker. Her stomach fluttered just at the sight of him. His dark skin glistening and glowing with sweat as he had clearly just come from basketball practice. You sighed internally.

Yithin Hales was the definition of perfect. He was the center for the school's basketball team and insanely sweet at the same time; surprisingly not fitting the stereotype of jocks in schools. He did community work and got straight A's. Fuck, he gets straight A's, she sighed internally in contentment, I'd climb him like a tree any day.

He seemed to glance Priya's way.

Her brows jumped at the fact that he probably noticed her staring. Ready to say something stupid or disgusting--because that's exactly how her jokes worked when she was nervous. She felt her lips seal when he waved over at her.

Shocked out of her mind, her hand slowly moved up as she waved back.

"Hey beautiful," he chimed.

She needed an adult diaper.

"Oh my shit, h-"

She was shoved by a girl. Her whole body went into a pit of embarrassment when realizing who he had been acknowledging. Helen Quicker. The bitch of the entire three floors of her high school.

One stereotype about him was right...

The perfect and sweet jock had a dick for a girlfriend.

Priya pouted to herself before passing them and trying to get to Jason in one piece.

-

Taehyung was upset while reading at the comments to a new news article that was released by a bunch of hurt fans. "Taehyung Betrays Fans?" it read in bolded font, including a picture and an almost 1500 word rant of him and his girlfriend Chung-Cha's relationship.

It had been almost two weeks since the public attention towards it and he regretted making it public every day. Especially, when seeing the constant hate he got towards himself, but more towards his beautiful girlfriend. He could deal with the hate to himself, but the hate to his girlfriend was just something he couldn't quite handle.

Chung-Cha was the sweetest about it however. She smiled almost every day trying to reassure him that she was alright and she understood the fans being mad.

"Gah," he whined, throwing his phone to the other side of the bed in anger and disgust, "I wish I just had a normal life sometimes."

"Hm?" Chung-Cha asked from the other room, moving to her bedroom when noticing that he was upset.

"I wish to be normal," he sighed, rubbing at his face slowly and tiredly.

Chung-Cha laughed a bit at that as she moved to lift his bag off her bed and place it at the side of the room. "No you don't Taehyung oppa," she sighed out smiling lightly, "you'd miss this life."

He looked over at her pained, "I don't think I will."

She looked amused. "Oh and what do you think you'd do with such a normal life?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

He shrugged, laying down comfortably onto the bed. "I don't know, maybe appreciate my Eomma and Appa more since I'd be seeing them all day, eat Eomma's food...my friend's back home are my family too--I just I don't know. I think it would be less stressful."

"What about Bangtan?"

"I love the members," he said slowly, "maybe I'd take them with me?"

Chung-Cha laughed.

"It would be great," he chimed excited, "we could all eat my Eomma's cooking and play around with Soonsim."

"You really want your Eomma's cooking huh?" she asked softly, a bit saddened at her boyfriend upset.

"Really do," he sighed out before trying to shut at his eyes.

"If I could just wake up and--puuf--be back home, be normal, I think I'd be the happiest," he sighed out grinning at the very thought.

"Be careful what you wish for tonight," his girlfriend sang out cutely and his brows furrowed, "why what's tonight?" he asked intrigued.

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

Her eyes gleamed as she was excited to tell the story. He smiled lightly at her expression.

"So there was this viral death that occured three years ago-"

"VIRAL DEATH?" he asked shocked, "how the fuck does someone's death go viral-"

"Well we technically don't know if it was a rumor or not, this whole trend is like a new way to scare your friends in the middle of the night. Kind of like the ouiji board or the Bloody Mary myth."

He nodded slowly, trying to follow what she was trying to explain.

"So basically there was this woman named Jess Trick who lived to want to work hard and succeed in life. She had so much going for her and so much to still achieve. Ms. Trick had potential," Chung-Cha was smiling like an idiot while practically broadcasting the information.

"She had everything she ever really needed but never noticed it, as all she worried about was what she didn't have," Chung-Cha stopped dramatically only to take a deep breath in.

Taehyung grinned a little side smile at that.

"Then one day, while fighting with her boyfriend and leaving behind her one kid that was crying--witnessing the fight by the way--she couldn't save herself and got hit by a car..."

"A car?" Taehyung asked, his brows arching high.

Her nose scrunched. "Ahh well there are many theories," she admitted slowly, "no one really knows how she died."

He nodded.

"But as she was laying there all she regretted in that very moment was letting herself forget what she should've lived for...what life really meant," she finished smiling.

It was slightly cynical that she was smiling while talking about someone's potential death but Taehyung didn't mind it much since no one knew if it truly was true or not.

"But what's this got to do with wishing about being normal?" he asked confused.

"She supposedly died this night," Chung-Cha piped shrugging, "this night and two more days after today are the estimated days."

"So people don't even know the actual day she apparently died?" he asked unamused and Chung-Cha rolled her eyes at his smugness.

"Whatever, I believe it can be true," she said as she went to lay down next to him. "I tripped out one night reading about it," she admitted as she snuggled into his side.

He willingly wrapped his arm around her, letting his head rest against the top of her head.

"The rumor is that if you wish anything on this night and she finds it amusing from which ever purgatory she's held in, she'll grant it but with a twisted catch," she finished finally, pecking Taehyung's cheek before resting her head on his chest.

He snorted a bit at that, "oh what? I wake up in the bed of my house with a rat tail or something?"

His girlfriend slapped at his chest playfully, he grinned, laughing.

"I don't care alright," he sighed out before hugging her more tightly, "I wish for a normal life and don't care what this Trick girl has to do about it."

Chung-Cha mumbled tired, nodding a bit.

He smiled lightly at her so tired before sighing and letting his eyes flutter shut as well.

"Who names their kid Jess Trick anyway?" he mumbled in annoyance as he slept.

-

Priya sighed as Jason made a mess by the side of her bed.

"Jason! I said to burn the sheets into the trash can! The last thing I want is my dad beating my ass when there's a fire inflaming around us," she whined when seeing him rip up his textbook that she had bought him and use his lighter to basically get rid of it.

The door barged open and Jean Haster came through. He was Priya's "pervert" friend that every girl seemed to despise. Every girl a part from Priya that was.

"Guess who got some puss last night!" he yelled, his arms out as he looked down at the two on the bed who blinked slowly over at him.

"You didn't get shit," Jason sighed and Jean scoffed over at him.

"True," Jean sighed before slumping onto Priya's desk chair, "but I got close. It's the experience of it all that counts alright? Who needs actual facts."

"Who'd you harass this time?" Priya asked.

Jason nodded, almost as if he was wondering the same thing.

Jean looked incredibly offended. Head arching back and hand lazily making it to his chest, he cocked his head in a quick movement. "The 'Hands off Haster' didn't harass anyone," he sang out defensively, "she was actually quite digging me."

"Who?" Jason sighed out, his fire out now as he looked like he wanted to leave upon Jean's arrival.

"Not telling," he grinned as he spun side to side on Priya's chair a bit, "just wait until I get it in first."

"Ew," Priya mumbled as she got up from the bed and moved the trash can to the bathroom attached alongside the side of her room.

Jason simply started playing with the fire again.

Jean eyed Jason weirdly before looking over at Priya  enter the bedroom again. "So what's up with you lately?" he asked casually.

She knew he could give less than two shits but sighed as she slumped back onto her bed next to Jason.

"Well my parents have been fighting, my Mom's food tasted like ass today and my sister keeps bugging me about Yithin--the one I don't stand a chance with."

The two in her room looked genuinely attentive and slightly concerned for her. She smiled a bit.

Her smile fell when Jean spoke up, "how's your mom doing? I'm ready any time to console her if she ever needs it."

Priya moaned in frustration and Jean grinned. Jason rolled his eyes before whacking the lighter over at Jean who panicked and almost fell off the chair in fright, thinking the fire was still burning.

Ass lingering on the ground as he was barely on the chair, Priya thanked Jason who simply nodded at her in reassurance.

Jean tapped the lighter which was now on the ground with his foot. His nose scrunched and expression over-exaggerated when he started to touch it with his finger.

"Dude how can you play with fire so easily like that?"

Priya's whole expression brightened instantly his words. Fire!

"Holy shit guys I've got to show you something," she chimed excited as she rushed over to the computer chair Jean was struggling on as she pushed him off. He cursed as he fell to the ground, rubbing at his back a bit as he sat up on the ground.

"BTS came out with their new comeback teaser this morning," she squealed, signing in.

Jean rolled his eyes.

Jason sighed.

"Yay," both chimed out in unison. It wasn't a happy or excited sound at all.

Priya ignored them as she simply fumbled with the keys a bit while trying to load up the youtube video. Clicking on it in excitement, she managed to squeal when it started up and she saw Yoongi.

Jean blinked slowly while watching, Jason actually quite interested once seeing the cloaked man shake hands with the rapper.

The beat suddenly dropped and Jean jumped while on the ground in alert as he didn't expect it.

Jason simply smiled once seeing Jin pop up on the screen.

Priya was smiling like an idiot for all of it.

It ended and Priya clapped at her hands before looking over at the boys.

Jason nodded, puckering his lips a bit in content, "that was cool."

Jean rolled his eyes.

"You wasted our precious time on a 10 second video?" he asked, not impressed.

Priya's face fell a tiny bit at that, "yes...but it's a Bangtan 10 second video."

He smiled fakely over at her, "yay!"

"I liked it," Jason reassured from his spot, noticing the look of disappointment on Priya's face.

"Yeah that's because they wear more eyeliner than you," Jean shot out to Jason and Jason's jaw clenched as he nudged Jean with his knee.

"Quit being an ignorant dick," you mumbled before putting your computer to sleep.

Jean stuck out his hands a bit in the air as a defense. "I never said they didn't look good with the makeup," he chimed grinning, "if I swung that way I'd totally be over the guy with the pink sunglasses."

Priya's brows furrowed a bit when trying to remember who that was.

"Tae-Taylor?" Jean asked, struggling a bit.

"Oh! Taehyung?"

"Right!" Jean sang, snapping his fingers in her direction, "that fool."

Priya ignored him before looking over at Jason, "what part you like?"

"That blonde guy was pretty cool," he said smiling lightly, "oh and that guy with the lighter."

"He liked the one with the lighter because he had the lighter," Jean mumbled before rubbing at his face in tiredness.

Jason nodded a bit.

"Can't argue with that one."

Priya sighed, pouting a bit before moving to slump on to her bed.

"Dude they're always so happy together--Bangtan," she sighed out loud.

"Yeah so?"

"Their lives seem perfect you know?" she chimed smiling at the thought of the seven boys she had grown to admire. "They're a brotherhood, a family...I wish I had a bond so strong like that."

Jean looked offended again. "We're right here!" he shot out and Priya rolled her eyes.

"I wish I could be like a eighth member or something," she said giggling and Jason grinned.

Jean couldn't help but grin at her giggle himself.

"Hopefully you get your wish," Jean teased as he tapped at her leg.

Priya laughed.

-

Taehyung stretched at the sound of someone bang loudly on his door.

Brows furrowing in confusion at the loud noise, his confusion simply grew when the voice yelled.

"Get up hoe! It's time to go to school!"

Not quite noticing the sudden difference in language or words, he just assumed it was Chung-Cha as he stretched his body out more, sitting up.

Sleepily getting up from the bed he was on, he barely opened at his eyes since he was confident about his girlfriend's apartment. He knew exactly where the bathroom was.

He swore loudly, his eyes suddenly opening when he went nose first into the wall.

"Ahh," he whined as he used his hand to wipe at his nose, he looked down at his hand and rolled his eyes at the sight of blood.

His brows however furrowed when staring down at the colour of the hand. His hand.

Taehyung's brows jumped high as he unknowingly moved a strand of hair behind his ear when his surprisingly long bangs got in the way.

His expression simply grew more in awe when noticing his long black hair that was tied loosely at the back of his head. Eyes widening when instantly looking around, his mouth opened wide when seeing himself in a totally different room.

His eyes widened further when seeing a few posters of Bangtan on the walls of the bedroom.

"What the-"

There was another bang on the door and he jumped, snapping his neck over to the door that opened.

There was a young girl, long black hair, in pajamas. She seemed to throw something in Taehyung's direction and he tried to dodge it but it simply wrapped around one of his fingers. His eyes widened at the blue bra she tossed his way.

"You left it in my room," she mumbled lazily.

Panicking, he jumped away from it, letting it fall to the ground instantly.

"Aish kid what's your problem?" he yelled in Korean.

The young girl seemed to finally looked up at him in confusion, "What the hell was--"

She froze at the sight of him.

His expression fell into awkwardness at her stare. "What?" he snapped in Korean.

She seemed to not notice the fluent Korean that time when she saw your nose.

"Holy shit!" she said slightly worried for her sister, "you're bleeding Priya!"

"Pya?" he repeated with difficulty when trying to understand her English.

He was still so highly confused over who this girl was and where he was.

"Where am I?" he asked her, "Where's my girlfriend? Are you some twisted fan? Is this some kind of prank to idols I-"

The young girl looked terrified.

"Mah Priya's talking  some nonsense right now! Please hurry!"

"Mah?" he asked his face draining.

Her Eomma's here?

"N-No, no Eomma," he said panicking but the young girl simply shut the door in his face.

He could hear her running away from the room.

"Pya?" he repeated again, incredibly shocked and brain-shattering confusion struck him.

He looked down at his hand again and then his hair.

Praying to the ceiling,  his eyes squinted over at his chest. Hands going hesitantly to the breasts that were under the shirt he was wearing, he felt like crying, "Oh please be some sick dream."

He flinched his own hands off the boobs attached to him, awkward and suddenly uncomfortable with himself as he moved his legs together weirdly.

He was trying to feel for Taehyung junior.

He whined to himself when he couldn't feel anything.

-

Priya smiled lightly in her dream at the feeling she got from the kisses that were going down her neck. Snuggling into the pillow a bit as she smiled sleepily, she grinned.

"Oh Yithin," she mumbled out causing the feeling to stop immediately. The lips had stopped.

"Yithin?" a female's confused voice asked.

Priya's eyes shot open at the sound of the voice. Her head whipping to look over at the beautiful Asian woman straddling her lower stomach. Her eyes practically popped out of her head. "What the fu-" she cut herself off when her eyes squinted and she realized who the woman was.

"Chung-Cha?" Priya blurted out in surprise.

She was so confused and slightly worried for herself about dreaming about waking up next to Taehyung's girlfriend instead of Taehyung himself. What the fuck brain?!

"Who's Yithin?" the woman asked softly and your brows jumped.

"Oh no one," she chimed laughing nervously, "I just thought it would be a little funny to freak you out."

She looked shocked at the fluent English that came out of her boyfriend.

Priya didn't notice her reaction as she simply continued, "I mean I know I'm sexy and even Taehyung's girl can't resist it but dang," Priya grinned, "you're really really pretty, but I don't roll that way."

"Oppa, you're freaking me out," Chung-Cha said terrfied.

Priya's brows furrowed at that. She couldn't understand the language that escaped the woman.

"Oppa? What?"

"This isn't funny Taehyung oppa," the woman said pouting and Priya's brows jumped at that.

All she got from that was the woman calling her Taehyung and oppa. Instantly looking down at her chest, her eyes widened at the side of her precious fluffs missing. Where are my fluffs? My boobs what!

She felt up at her stomach and her eyes enlarged more at the feeling of solid muscle underneath.

"What the fuck..." she trailed off bewildered.

Chung-Cha looked beyond terrified.

Feeling bad but highly scared herself, Priya managed to apologize as she lightly pushed Chung-Cha off of her and looked hastily around the unknown room for a mirror. Moving the the back where the bathroom was, she ran in, slamming the door behind her.

Who she saw staring back at her made her shocked the living crap out of her, instantly feeling the urge to take a shit.

"WHAT?"

She felt at her face. It wasn't her face.

Looking down at her hands, she was in awe.

"Kim Taehyung?" she breathed out to herself as she touched her face again.

It was so soft underneath her touch.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I V?!"

-

A/N: sorry if there were mistakes in this chapter. Didn't have time to edit it *nervous laughter*

But hey, here's an insight to how weird my brain can get lmao, another story yay! I hope you guys like this one too. It's more on the fun side where you get to imagine a little what it would be like if an ARMY switched bodies with the very important and loved, Kim Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318 62 13
"I'm sorry." You shake your head. "Is there something I should know, Mr. Kim?" "Mr. Kim?" he murmurs in exasperation and steps forward again as if to...
637K 13.3K 170
There's Nothing Like Us(ಥ_ಥ) y/n x bts - bts x bts I was dumb and immature when I made this book-it's cringe but enjoy:) TW: suicide, death, violen...
22K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...
1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. 💜 Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...