11. His Achilles Heel (bwwm)...

By kudz12

Are you tired of the damsel in distress stories then this one is just for you. Read and have fun... Highe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17 - Double play
Confused
18
19
20
21
22
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)
23
Story Flow
24
25
26
27
28
29
Next Chapter teaser
30 - The Finale
Wattys2016
Epilogue
A King's Love
King Maker: The One who Controlled them All

11

36K 1.5K 314
By kudz12

"Man stuff?" She said with a raised eyebrow.
He looked at her loving the level of confidence she was revealing as she swayed towards him.
"Would this have anything to do with you boasting about something that hasn't even happened between us?" She whispered into his ear as his eyes widened in shock his ears turning red.
"You...you heard all that."
"I had to make sure you didn't kill poor Malcolm," she smirked as though picturing that very scene.

He let out a low chuckle as his fingers feathered over the hands resting in his shoulders.
"We could always make what I said become reality. Anyway you like it."
"I heard there were freaks but I never thought I was married to one," she said straightening up as his hand shot out to stop her from moving away.
"You bring out..." He said as his warm breath tickled her ear feeling her pulse quicken as he kissed her neck making sure to leave his mark.
"Marcel," she whispered.
"You bring out my naughty side," he whispered into her ear making her giggle in embarrassment.
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing," she asked innocently.
"A very, very good thing," he smiled as he stepped back.

"Let's get some work done so I can take you out for dinner," he said as she sighed shaking her head.
"Of course sir," she said hearing him growl. He had told her not to call him sir and she always did that to push his buttons.

------

"What is the meaning of this. You married her, now you are out in public wining and dining her for all to see," his mother spat, wiping the smile on the young couples faces off in an instant.
"Mother please," Marcel begged in a cool tone avoiding making eye contact with her as he looked to see if Nyasha was alright.
Nyasha frowned not enjoying the sight of her husband begging his own mother to calm down. She had to know she couldn't push her son any longer. He was a grown man for goodness sake not a baby.
"Ma'am may you please calm down and at least talk in a civilized manner with your son. Think of the business associates who might be seeing this," Nyasha said as Helen glared at her, her eyes widening in anger.
"How dare you speak to me little girl," she seethed.
Marcel was about to interject but stopped when he saw Nyasha's expression change. He gently squeezed her hand once he felt her grow tense.

"I might be a little girl in your eyes, but I will be more woman than you will ever be. My children will be proud to call me mother not only use the term to try silence me. Don't you see that you are the one acting in an uncouth manner at this very instant. I did not say anything last time when you insulted me because I was taught to respect my elders but you are pushing me to the very limit, ma'am. Each time you see your son you have to make a comment that pulls him down. Is that the purpose you brought him into this world, to be your punching bag? If you open your eyes once you will see that you hurt him. That he is actually doing much better than he was. Smiling, laughing more, he is actually happy for once in his life.

I don't know what your problem is, but you need to fix your attitude fast, because trust me. If we ever have children, your grandchildren I will never, allow them within the vicinity of the likes of you," Nyasha seethed in a low tone so only mother and son could hear what she was saying. Gently placing her napkin on the table she stood up whispering into Marcel's ear that she would be by the car, before walking out of the restaurant.

Marcel sighed standing up towering over his mother and without another word he left her stunned. Running after Nyasha he caught up with her just as she reached the entrance as he snaked his arm around her pulling her close.
"No one has ever spoken to her like that."
"Well, she poked the wrong person. I don't like it when she picks on you, she is your mother for goodness sake," she said angrily.
"Hey, don't let her get to you," he said tilting her head up.
"Alright," she said softly cupping his wounded hand.

"So how many children are we having?" He smiled seeing that shy smile of hers grace her features.
"That was a spur of the moment thing," she mumbled.
"I like such moments," he said. "So seven little bambinos it is," he said.
"Seven! Are you crazy."
"It was just a spur of the moment figure," he chuckled as she playfully punched him. "But hmmm come to think of it. A mini me, and mini you wouldn't be such a bad idea," he said seeing her expression change.
"Yes that would be great. It's just that I don't think I am ready for that yet," she said withdrawing into herself as they stopped by the car as he pulled her into his arms.

"Only when you are ready and you will have full control over such matters," he said softly knowing what she meant as he kissed her forehead.
Inside he was raging with anger picturing Malcolm bleeding to death for what he had done to her.

------

One week later

"Did you hear the most upsetting news?" One of the ladies in the group Nyasha was talking to commented as the others listened intently to her.
"What upsetting news do you have for us Penny?" One of the gentlemen in the group asked.
"You should know this my dear. You do work for the man. Young Marcellus was snagged by this awful woman I tell you. Rumor has it she is not pleasing not to the sight. Am I right?" Penny blurted out.
"Ah yes. Poor man, I hear the woman tied him down with some faux pregnancy claim. That's why I always make sure my mistresses take their pills," another man commented making the other man laugh.
"Yes, Ronald we all know," said a woman by the name of Jasmine mumbled sipping her champagne.

"But I hear it was an arranged marriage," Penny whispered in utter shock as everyone looked at her.
Nyasha decided to play along.
"I don't know what to believe now because rumor has it they were seeing each other for five years, even when he was engaged to what's her name..."
"Daphne?" Penny said wide eyed.
"Yes that's the one," Nyasha said as she spotted her husband at the main entrance scanning the room until his eyes caught sight of her.

"So you mean to tell me the woman had already sunk her teeth into him. I guess there was no chance for some of us," Penny said with longing.
"You wouldn't have been able to handle a man like him," Jasmine smirked as the others tried to hold in their laughter.
"But what did he see in a woman so ugly. I mean from the descriptions I have received, my goodness," she said at a loss of words.
"Are you sure your sources are correct my dear because I hear she is quiet something," Ronald said with a devilish smirk.

"Poor Marcellus," Penny sighed making Jasmine roll her eyes in annoyance just as Marcel reached the group.
"I didn't know I was now poor Penny," he said making her jump in surprise as the others visibly paled.

It was clear as daylight that they were afraid of him.
"Please explain," Marcel said with a tight smile.
"Ummm, well, the..." She stuttered as Nyasha observed the others reactions. Only Jasmine wore a smile on her face.
"Well we were just discussing your wife," Nyasha said as Marcel's eyebrow shot up in question as he smiled at her.
To say the group was stunned was an understatement as they watched him actually smiling.
"Yes. What about her?"
"Well rumor has it you two got married because you knocked her up," Ronald said avoiding his gaze.
"Others say it was an arranged marriage. But I also heard she was your mistress long before you know who," Penny said mumbling the last part as Marcel stood looking deep in thought as he slowly moved towards Nyasha who wore a mischievous smile.

"Which one of these stories did you create my love," he chuckled as he snaked his arm around her waist pulling her close.
"The latter," she smiled watching the groups eyes widen in shock except for Jasmine who wore a proud smile.
"Wait a minute. You are...are you.." Penny said pointing between the two of them.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" Marcel murmured close to her ear ignoring Penny.
"Well now that your are here it's not bad," she said turning to face him and he leaned towards her allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Hmmm tell me whatever you want and it shall be done. This is after all our party," he whispered.
"Get rid of blondie," she whispered into his ear as she played with his hair.
"That's all?"
"No, why didn't you tell me Jasmine is your relative?" She said tugging his hair as he grunted in pain looking into her eyes whilst she smiled.
"How?"
"Your eyes. Make her a relative from your father's side," she smirked. "And also Ronald," she said straightening out his bow tie resting her palms on his chest as he got the memo to get rid of him too.

"Don't I get a kiss hello at least," he asked.
"Hmmm okay," she said as he leaned down to take her lips before she turned her head allowing his lips to kiss her cheek.
"Hello," she said moving out of his grasp. Looking at everyone once more she saw them still wearing stunned expressions oblivious to the fact that two of them would be asked to leave in a few seconds.

"I knew my cousin had married a lovely woman, but a goddess was out of the picture. And an intelligent one at that. That little stunt you pulled back there would have resulted in a cat fight but no, you took it easy, even though they were saying terrible things about you," Jasmine said as they left the group.
"They really didn't poke the wrong buttons. That was just gossip. What I was worried about was the humiliation Penny would receive if my husband knew her true intentions for him," Nyasha chuckled making Jasmine laugh.

"Am I forgiven," Marcel stated.
"You were late," Nyasha said turning away from him.
"I am sorry baby, it won't happen again," he said reaching for her as she shook his hands off her.
"Ouch," Marcel cried out making Nyasha turn around quickly to see what was wrong.
Marcel wore a smile that told her he had played her as he pulled her back into his arms.
"I am sorry," he said sincerely.
"You are forgiven," she smiled as they turned to talk with Jasmine just as her own husband arrived.

------

"I need those two separated," he said pointing towards Nyasha and Marcel. With her by his side he is becoming more powerful.
"Sure thing boss. But what about his old man?"
"His father is no longer the threat he is."

-------

So how was that chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
15K 571 4
"๐“๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
271K 19.6K 59
Updated every Monday and Wednesday (Book 1) When assassins and ex-lovers, Eliana and Reid reunite under unusual circumstances they must try and work...