peculiar โฅ aaron carpenter

By ispydallas

" Peculiar adj. ( pic - kyool - yer ) > distinctive in character from others " Los Angeles. Where meeting st... More

1 - intro.
2 - Meet Some Strangers
3 - Apartment Chat
4 - Bart Makes 'Bye Bye'
5 - Crowding Situations
6 - A Singing Voice
7 - Resturant Chats & Texts
8 - Lauren, speak up.
9 - "Its The Last Week"
10 - A 'Laron' Day
11 - A Day to Remember
12 - Lauren is not okay...
13 - Flight Delay
15 - Laron โ™ก
16 - Kisses at the Airport
17 - FINAL

14 - To the Airport

364 9 0
By ispydallas

Lauren's POV:

"No, he isn't, he is at Magcon." The guy answers.

"Oh-uh, do you know where that is?" I ask, still in a hurry.

"If you turn right on 1234 street, he is in 321 building with a giant banner that had a 'M' and a 'C' on it." He answers.

"Thank you very much!" I say.

"Your welcome, I'm Bart."

"Thank you Bart. I shall be going now." I say.

I totally forgot Aaron was in Magcon. I quickly tell the directions Bart gave me to the taxu driver. Right on 1234 street, building 321.

Found it! Banner with 'M' and 'C'. I run uo too the building. I see 8 guys enter the door way then, Aaron!

"Aaron!" I yell trying to catch his attention.

I was practicly running staright to the entrance till a gaurd stopped me.

"Ticket?!" He asks me very sternly.

"Uh- ticket?" I ask.

"No ticket, you can't get in." He tells me pushing me back.

Just great. I walk back to my car. How am I suppossed to tell Aaron I'm leaving? I need to feel his arms around me again, I need to tell him how I feel, I need to telk him...that I love him.

I check the time just to see it was 5:00pm. I need to go to the airport! I get into my car.

I hear someone call my name. I turn around just to see a mob of screaming girls around whoever said that.

I call a taxi. I hop in and tell him my adress first to get my lugguage. I come back putting my bags in the back and go to the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
789K 17.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
599K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...