drug lord » jack gilinsky (#w...

By natemaloley

"that mouth of yours is too dirty for that pretty face." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #6 More

character visual
intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue

twelve

57.5K 1.7K 1K
By natemaloley

of course, when they were doing their thing, i left faster than lightening. i didn't want to be a buzzkill because that would only get me killed. i silently gasp, fleeing down the steps.

i need to keep my mouth shut and not say anything about what i just saw. if sam were to find out, the secret would fly around quicker than the plague.

"liam!" i scold and he looks up at me with his knees on the floor. "don't touch the glass."

"i'm not. i'm sweeping up the glass." he informs me and i rush over to where he is.

"you need to pick up the pieces with a damp towel." i instruct.

liam nods his head, "yes, ma'am."

i let him do it on his own while i register what's going on upstairs. i don't even want to think about it at the moment. it isn't situ too well with me and i feel nauseous.

jack with someone else on its own doesn't sit well with me and now i sound like a jealous, clingy girlfriend. i statement to push the thoughts aside and pay attention to liam.

"can you find me a bandaid?" he asks.

i suddenly panic, "what? why? what happened? are you hurt?"

my eyes alert as i look at him still wiping pieces of glass up from the floor. that bowl must've been expensive and fragile because of how many little bits it shattered into.

he chuckles, "relax, i just cut my finger."

"are you okay?"

"i'm a big boy that just needs a bandaid." he responds.

now is not the time for his witty remarks. i actually thought he was hurt and i got scared. i'm not good at giving stitches.

"i don't know where anything is in this house." i pathetically whimper.

"the first aid kit is under the sink in every bathroom."

"and where would the bathroom be?" i raise an eyebrow.

he smiles, "i'll go get one."

he gets up on his feet, but i stand in front of him, stopping him. i open my mouth to answer his unasked question.

"i want to get it. i want to take care of you." i say. "where's the bathroom?"

there are probably at least seven in this giant house. i just haven't been in any except for the one in jack's room. i know that one very, very well.

"i'm bleeding to death, woman."

"so dramatic. fine, go get it."

"don't touch the glass." he demands as he retreats to the bathroom.

wouldn't someone like him have more common sense when it comes to glass? or maybe he's only highly educated in the weapons category. i look down at the wooden floor and it's mostly cleaned up.

from the corner of my eye, i see someone and perk up immediately. sam most likely doesn't like talking to me, but i don't care.

"hey, sam. where are you going?" i question as he saunters past the kitchen.

"checking up on jack because he doesn't seem too happy. he got all pissy over you and lover boy breaking a bowl. we have at least four more bowls of that exact one." he shakes his head amused and in disbelief.

my stomach churns in disgust. now the thoughts are back in my head, but i'll be nice and save sam from being traumatized.

"you going up there will only piss him off even more." i rush, grabbing onto his arm.

his eyebrows knit together and he looks down at my hand. i instantly let go. i forgot that he doesn't like me speaking with him very much and that'll only get me held at gunpoint.

"why? what's going on up there?"

"he's calming down." i lie. "probably taking a nap or reading a book."

more like banging the headboard against the wall and practically making the screws of the bed come loose. he's quite aggressive during sex.

"alright. he doesn't do anything of those things to calm down. he usually punches or breaks things." sam murmurs. "but whatever, tell me if you see him."

"will do."

i press my lips together and watch sam leave into the living room. just as he's doing that, liam reenters the kitchen, grinning and holding up his bandaged pointer finger.

"i took care of my wound. couldn't choose between different designed band aids." he jokes. "went with batman."

"it wasn't even bleeding a lot."

"yes, it was. i was losing a significant amount of blood. kiss it to make it feel better?"

*

jack and i are completely silent, not wanting to speak with each other. he's probably mad and i'm just as mad. i twirl an end piece of my damp hair, staring at the bed. i'd rather go to hell than sleep in that bed. sleep in the same bed as him.

i decide to sit crisscross on the floor. i guess i'm sleeping down here tonight.

"what are you doing?" jack snaps, coming out of the bathroom.

he towel dries his hair, waiting for a valid response. i shrug my shoulders, wanting to make minimal communication.

"i'm sleeping on the floor."

his eyebrows raise, "have fun with that."

i mentally roll my eyes and lay down on my back. this is uncomfortable and cold. i don't know how long in the night i can't go, but anything other than sleeping in that specific bed.

soon enough, the lights are flickered off and i'm on the ground in the dark while jack is on the bed. he's quick to fall asleep because just a few minutes are the lights are out, he's snoring lightly.

i sigh, closing my eyes, but realizing that i won't be able to fall asleep tonight. i try to count to one hundred in my head because that's something that my father taught me to do when i couldn't fall asleep.

speaking of him, i don't even think he's attempting to find me anymore. he would have been here by now if he were. hell, i could pay jack on my own right now. why didn't i think of that?

i'll try to compromise in the morning. if i'm not tired out of my mind. not even counting numbers anymore, my mind is blank and that isn't for long. i feel my body being scooped up into arms.

my eyes fly open and i stare up at jack's face. my heart starts to pump faster. i didn't even hear him wake up a nod get out of his bed.

"i don't want to sleep in that bed." i whisper and he glances down at me, pulling his eyebrows together.

"i know, baby."

i ignore his endearment, fighting the urge to slap him across his face. what a rude, bipolar, ungrateful bastard.

"then where are you taking me?" i question.

"to a different room." he answers, looking back up and forward.

some type of relief and gratitude flows through me, but i'm still mad at him. how earlier today he was claiming that i was 'his', but then had sex with his girlfriend hours after.

jack opens a random door in the mansion and takes me inside. i decide on not opening my mouth and protesting, telling him that i know how to walk. he sets me down on a comfortable bed.

i'm instantly engulfed in fluffy, white bed sheets. the clean and welcoming scent warms me. i look up at him, expecting him to leave, but he doesn't. he brings a hand up to caress my face and his expression softens.

"you're gonna be okay in here alone?" he asks and i nod my head, glaring at him. "i'll have someone outside of this door. just in case."

i roll my eyes. i'll be fine.

"why are you so upset with me?" jack interrogates.

"you know why."

"no, i really don't."

then it hits me. he didn't see me at the door. because i fled before anything got rated r.

"naomi, tell me why you're mad."

"i saw you. with ciara."

his eyebrows raise, "what?"

trying to outsmart me, but i know what i saw. it wasn't a very pretty sight either.

"i came upstairs after the whole fiasco to see what was wrong, but ciara beat me to it." i gulp, recalling the event.

"why didn't you say anything?"

"why would i? you would hate me even more than you do already. besides, you're not mine, i couldn't care less about what you do with whoever." i shrug him off.

i didn't realize how hard it would be to say that. he isn't mine. he doesn't worship the ground i walk on and i don't worship the ground he walks on. he frowns and i stare at him questionably.

"what now?" i ask.

"i'm sorry."

"why are you sorry?"

"i'm sorry... for everything."

everything? what does he mean by that? kidnapping me or leading me on and then cutting me off.

"first of all, you're all possessive over me, but then you have sex with someone right after. did i forget to mention that you get all weird when i'm around liam. why is that?" i tilt my head to the side in curiosity.

he shakes his head, "it's nothing."

"what?"

"drop it, naomi." he mutters.

"no, jack. you have a valid reason and i want to know why."

"because i like you damn it!"

my eyes widen at his sudden voice raise. i was not expecting that to come from him. i didn't even think that he'd ever admit something like that.

"you have a funny way of showing it." i quietly state.

"i don't like seeing you with liam- or any man for that matter- and i especially don't like him calling you names or having his grimy hands on you." he adds.

"but you slept with ciara so easily. you can't like me."

"i did it out of impulse." he replies, sounding ashamed and disappointed. "i was angry. hell, i didn't even realize you and liam both left the living room. i usually have my eyes on you, but the moment that i don't, you're gone."

he continues, "the last time i looked at you, you were talking to chanel so i assumed you were going to be fine and occupied."

"that still doesn't explain why when ciara sat on your lap, you didn't push her away."

his eyebrows knit together, "what was i supposed to do? push her off of me?"

"yes," i scoff. "you would have done exactly that and told her that you weren't interested in her anymore."

here i have two guys that like me. liam, who's an amazing guy that i have right at my fingertips, but now also jack, who's no-doubt charming. the only thing is that liam hasn't made me go through hell and back.

"i just need to process all of this right now, jack." i sigh and he nods his head. "you were just inside of someone not even two hours ago. i'm still upset with and unsure of you."

"got it, baby. sleep well and just let me know if you need anything." he hesitantly tells me. "someone will be outside of your door." he reminds.

"okay, goodnight." i reply.

he bends down, his lips hovering just over my cheek and i close my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me goodnight or something. he places a brief and chaste kiss on my cheek.

{vote, comment, share}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 5.4K 134
jackgilinsky liked your photo [lowercase intended] highest rank: #123 in fanfiction completed 8-30-17
645K 18.8K 60
second book to 'affair ; jack gilinsky'. © all rights reserved to simplyomaha - 2016/2017/2018 highest ranking: fanfiction #82
879K 29.5K 31
"you were in love with the money- not me." + lowercase intended
834K 21.8K 32
"He won't be enough for you Alex." Nate said. "H-he is." I stuttered. He scoffed and pushed me against the wall, his breath on my cheeks. "You want p...