Adopted By Pentatonix

By BentoBxx

Adopted By PTX! Is like ice cream on a hot day.... Until, you get brain freeze... Warning!: This book is not... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Going Shopping
School and stuff
School and stuff (Part 2)
Before We Tour
The Start of Tour
13 Questions Part 1
13 questions Part 2
Tour Vibez
Business
Meeting People
Friends?
A/N: Thank you!
Good Bye Tour
It's coming!
Not update
Oh Happy day!
It's You
OHEMGEE
Creative Contest!!!
Why?
Its A Little Awkward
:O
I'm Sorry :( (IMPORTANT A/N)
Fur Realzz!! (Teaser)
Update (What's Going On?)
Fur Realz
After school.
Stage 1?
Hotel?
03.10.2016
Another one
Mitch yuh penguin <(")
GNAHHHSHAJSPY
PPAP
Scandalous (Last chapter)
OH SHIT
PART TWOO FINALLY 💕

Happy New Year!!

168 5 2
By BentoBxx

Sky's POV

I held my breath as Kevin sped down the alleyway into Times Square, where PTX has to perform. Kyle and Panda came because their parents said it was okay.

We parked the vehicle and rushed down to times square as quick as possible. I was so cold even in 100 poops of clothes.

We finally got to times square and PTX got ready for their performance. I Sat there and watch Chelsy fix them upper, and when  they went to perform we just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the show.

*After performance*

We were all huddled up at Times Square. One Direction, DNCE, Walk the moon, Charlie Puth, Meghan Trainor and Zayn performed with some other singers. Then it was time for the ball drop.

"10" Everyone started counting

"9"

"8" I held on to kyle and Panda

"7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,"

Avi Pulled Kirstie by her waist

"1, Happy New Year!!!!" And Avi kissed Kirstie, everyone was kissing everyone. I felt a bit awkward as Mitch, Scott and Kevin were tweeting I guess

Then the unexpected happened

Kyle...kissed me

It was short and it made me feel all tingly inside but I realized, that it was my first kiss. From My best friend!

We group hugged with Panda and we talked and laughed about our night. Kevin said he was going to drop us off at the hotel with Chelsy and they'ed go to the after party. I honestly didn't want them to go but I didn't want them to stay home and be bored and not enjoy New Years so I let them go.

*At the Hotel*

"Okay so Sky, Ky and Panda listen to Chelsy and stay out of trouble. Don't leave the room unless you're going with Chelsy, okay, understand?"

"Yes Kevin, have fun you guys!" I responded for all 3 of us, we said our goodbye's and they left.

"Who's up for snacks?" Chelsy asked, and out of her duffle bag, she pulled out a whole set of snacks, it was heaven!

"Mee!!!" We all screamed

We ate snacks and watched Pink Panther and Pals and then Chelsy showered us and dressed us in big, comfy, warm clothes and she turned on the heater because it was cold. 

We played charades and had our little party, then Chelsy had an idea.

"You guys wanna go to the lobby with me?" She asked with a big smile, it was kinda scary.

"Okayy!!" We giggled

"First, don't tell Avi I gave you this." She pulled out a stash of candy from her hand bag

"Candy" We said staring at it like it was Jesus.

"Eat up" She said and we ate so much candy we started jumping around like kangaroos. She took us in the lobby and told us what to do. Here it goes.

A lady was on her phone talking to someone and we just jumped out  and started running and screaming around her 

"Mommy Lookie!!" Kyle said pretending the lady was his mother and pointed to Panda who was shaking her hair like crazy and me who looked horrified. The lady looked panicked and scared as everyone around us was like 'Huh?' or 'Tha woman ain't a great mom' or something 

"Mommy!!! I screamed as Chelsy came out from her hiding place with makeup smudged on her face her hair wild and a fake chainsaw which was a prop for one of PTX's show.

The lady dropped everything and just ran and screamed, when she was out of sight we died laughing.

"Oh em gee that was gold!" Panda said and we agreed

The next stunt, Chelsy dressed me in Kirstie's  white nighty dress which was too big. Chelsy powdered my face in full white and took small sections of hair, put it between her thumb and pointing finger and pulled the hair down. It was like stroking downwards. My hair looked like a bird's nest. She did the same for Kyle and Panda, just to say, their too big clothes were black.

We went to the second floor with Chelsy and she went at the end of the hall-way and sat in the corner.

"Aghhhhhh" She screamed and made fake tears fall down her face. She's good. "Don't hurt me!!"

A lady came out of her room to see Kyle and Panda moving towards her, them twitching every few seconds. My back face her but I felt her behind me, with something to hit me.

"Would you hurt  child?" I said in a small voice as Panda and Ky pretended like they were sucking her spirit.

She dropped the lamp "Who are you?" She asked.

I putt on the echo sound effect from my sound pad on my back"I am the ghost of Norway Lightiningale (I'm sorry if there are any Norway's out there) She can see us, so she dies. You can see us," I said as Ky and Panda joined my side leaving Fake dead Chelsy on the ground. "You will die and join us, just like she will after her body is out cold." I did the creepy thing I can do with my left eye, I can move it any way I want. "Tell anyone, and your whole family dies." I said and she ran into her apartment terrified.

We got Chelsy and went downstairs laughing as we entered our room and she washed out our make up and change us again. We watched a movie called Home and then went to bed because Kevin said we were supposed to be in bed by 2am but it's 5am.

*Next morning*

We all went out for breakfast. Chelsy said she apologized to the lady, because she called the police and all. Ha. Also Chelsy, Kyle and Panda took an earlier flight than us because the got home sick.

I turned on my phone and went to talk to my friends while eating my breakfast.

Ky: Morningzz

Panda: K. -_-

Me: Lolzz what u work work work work worked up about :'D

Alex: You guys up so early

Me: Ya

Kenny: Morninq

Panda: Morning Kenny, sup?

Kenny: Cool, hbu?

Panda: I'm kool :D

Jake: Uhhggg I'm up

Ky: Good

Me: Morningss

Darcy: Hola, soy Darcy

Panda: We lovee you Darcy <3

Darren: WHY SO EARLY LAADIES!!!

Kenny: Ladies?

Kenny:  Why?

Jake: Ladies?

Ky: LADIESSS????

Me: Lol :'D

Panda: The Lady Squad :'D :'D

Me: Oh boiii

Panda: Ikr, lol

Alexis: Looooool

Ky: Anyways you'll fellas coming over?

Kenny: yh boi, I'm on my way

Jake: I'm coming now

Kenny: Nah, I'm going with my older sis somewhere

Darren: Ima be there

Ky: ladies?

Darcy: My mom said no :/ well she might

Me; Ask her

Darcy: Okii brb

Panda: no, I'm going to the park and then I'm going by my dad for the day so :/

Jake: Good luck with that

Panda: Thanks

Alexis: I hv no choice, my twin is going so :/ I hope I'll nt be the only gurl thoo

Darcy: She said Yess!! OMG this is a first! what should I wear, I'm thinking a purple cotton dress, socks, knee boots, my scarf, jacket, beanie

Me: Sounds fine Darc, I can't come. As soon as we arrive we have a performance at a church.

Ky: Oh kk 

Me: gtg we gonna be leaving in a few. Bye <3 <3 <3 

Panda: Bye

Ky: Bye 

Jake: Byee

Darren: Bye

Alexis: byee buu

Kenny: byyeee

I locked my phone and went to the room for Mitch to dress me. He dressed me in warm clothes then we sat in the lobby and wait for the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 635 21
Scott picked me up and held my body in his strong arms. "Hold on." he said. "It'll be okay Mitchie. Just hold on." "I-" I stuttered. "Shh." Scott cut...
6K 105 39
You are a simple 14 year old girl who lives with an abusive father. He constantly makes you do all the work, he comes home every night drunk, and som...
565 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...
11.3K 413 35
Squeal to When Love Finds You Pentatonix Scott and Kirstie. Scott and Kirstie have a new addition to their family, Austin. Now they have get used to...