Faerie

بواسطة JenniTomalin

Once Upon a Time the Beryl crystal maintained equilibrium in the mythical kingdom of Faerie, which resides al... المزيد

Copyright
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Faerie Playlist
Social Media

Faerie

28.9K 446 12
بواسطة JenniTomalin

Once Upon a Time the Beryl crystal maintained equilibrium in the mythical kingdom of Faerie, which resides alongside our own mortal world. When the crystal was stolen, the land of Faerie began to slowly perish.

When researcher Sophia Rose comes across an ancient crystal in Cambridge's Fitzwilliam Museum it represents an unwelcome intrusion of mythical knowledge into her carefully ordinary life. Though descended from the magical and mythical Fair Folk, she is determined to remain untouched by her family's legacy. She hides the crystal, but Sophia finds it impossible to hold the world of Faerie at bay any longer.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

175K 3.6K 15
My name is Charlotte O'Dean, and I am a Faerie. I didn't always know I was a Fae. I once thought myself as a human girl, with human problems. That wa...
22.9K 1.4K 45
(Dark Court Fae Book 1) Dessa doesn't believe in the faeries that her aunt raised her to be afraid of. But her nightmares are filled with them, and w...
4.5K 433 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
296K 17.6K 35
Being Half-Fae Laila, has always avoided the fae like the plague, hating them for taking her father from her. Now a chance has come to get him back...