Black Pearl (Crowns Of Bearer...

Od EXOLSONES

FOR EDITING ON JUNE 8! "I don't need a map my heart points me to you, even if the road ahead is rough I can't... Více

Notice!
~Cast~
~ • The Mansion~
~ • The Bully~
~ • The Harassment~
~ • The Ex~
~ • The Tables Have Turned~
~ • The New Life~
~ • The Nouveau Riche~
~ • The Change Of Heart?~
~ • The Advise From The Ex~
~ • The Weight On Her Shoulders~
~ • The Time With Him~
~Black Pearl~
~Date~
~Pregnant?~
~Broken~
~Chaos~
~Pain~
~Resignation~
~Selfish Fights~
~Sienna's awake~
~Talking With Him~
~Unreachable~
~In Denial~
~4 years~
~Back For Good~
~Marriage~
~Fate~
~Seth~
~Crossing Paths~
~Honest~
~Mommy~
~Thoughts~
~Appointment~
~Camping~
~Bonfire~
~Reconcilation~
~Safe~
~A Chance~
~Always~

~ • The Heart Decides~

124 8 0
Od EXOLSONES

Celestine's P.O.V.

There was a very good place I really wanted to go, to have my first date and it is on the sea side. I wanted to sit o the rocks, sitting there beside the man whim I love while we were eating, enjoying the scenery with a bit of noise from the waves that came to the shore and more. That was my dream date, a date that I wanted to have in the future..

But I rolled my eyes once I've seen where this monster took me, I didn't know if we are in the right place... but I really didn't think that he would take me to somewhere like this.

Teenagers might find it good to date here, it might be the perfect place for them to have their own fun time hwere but not me. There were so many kids, so many children having fun, running around the whole space as they eat what kids really like... I like that corn dog...

"Is this your way of making me fall for you? Bringing me to an amusement park?" I glared at him before unbuckling the seatbelt I have, of all places I really have no idea why he brought me here. There are several possible places to bring me and yet here we are.

My hand held the handle, almost about to head out because of the cute kids playing with each other and running around, I wish to have one someday or more with the man whom I love, with my possible husband in the future. I can't help but want to squish every children's cheeks especially with the cute puppies that kept wagging their tails. They're really so cute and fluffy! My hands are shaking as I tried to stop myself from running over to them and pinch them.

Xander grabbed my arm softly, pulling me back inside the car and locking the door before anything else happens. The moment I turned my eyes to him I almost gasped when Xander's face was so close with mine, his nose was touching mine and his lips were only a few centimeters away from mine. It made me so nervous especially with the suddent hint of... something, a very unexplainable emotion that came to flash in his eyes.

"Who says I'm making you fall for me? I wanted to get to know you more first before anything happens, I wanted to know how serious you can be or how childish you are"

Thete were several things that kept me from every trying to get to know him, there's this strong fear of being used, being played with as that was what he did to me in the past. I was scared that maybe this is just his plan, to slowly get to know me, to enter my life once again and then hurt me in the middle or in the end, I don't know how I should believe him, I don't know what to do. He never acted calm whenever he's with me, he never did anything like this and so my first initial reaction was to always stay away from him.

But now, it was he, himself who kept entering my life whenever I tried to step away from him. He keeps breaking the barrier, he keeps stepping on the space spaces I made, all the possible avoidance I kept were all being shattered by Xander as he keeps following me wherever I go.

"Can you just take me back? I really want to rest" The thought of looking and spending time with the lovely puppies went out of my head as he suddenly tries to act like a great friend to me when I remembered he's not...

"If you're trying to avoid me, if you are uncomfortable then I'm sorry, I know what I did in the past was wrong. I am not in my right mind then, I shouldn't have controlled you because I know that I am nothing in your life. I hurted you and did so many things to make you feel miserable, bullying you and more"

"But after you leaving the house, after you met your father and went with him. I somehow realized how sad I was, how miserable and how weird it felt for me to just stay inside the house alone without you by my side. I realized all my mistakes and now I wanted to repay you for your kindness, for not telling my mother about all the evil things I made you do and I did to you"

I wad beyond confused and surprised at his words, they almost sounded like a script to me if it weren't genuine, if it weren't very serious, I know that I shouldn't believe Xander but at the same time I can't help but have a mini battle with my mind regarding things like that. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, I wanted to give him a chance, I wanted him to prove to me...

But it wasn't that easy at all...

"If you truly are sorry you don't have to do this Xander, you shouldn't force yourself-"

My voice seemed to get trapped inside my throat as small tingles came to pump my heart in a very fast pace, I didn't focus on Xander so I didn't notice him holding my hand as it rested on my lap. My eyes suddenly met his as he started speaking, I really didn't know what to believe...

"I am doing this whole heartedly Tine, I really want to get to know you more. Not as the Tine who had been our maid, not the Celestine who is the daughter of Mr. Kwon but I wanted to get to know the real Tine without filter, I wanted to get to know you more, I wanted to get close to you. So please, even for just one day, let me be with you"

"Are you sure you're not drunk? In drugs? Because there's no way Xander Lee, the most notorious playboy would do this for me. You're very hard to decipher Xander and being polite just like now doesn't really makes sense to me"

"Shall we head out first? It's quite hot inside my car isn't it?"

I wanted to know his answer right away but I think it was really his plan to turn the car off in purpose to make me head out of his car. Of course since the aircon had been turned off it really would make the car more hot and we wouldn't have enough oxygen in our system, so in the end even if I didn't want to head out before finishing our talk...

I did...

I just sat on ine of the bench which thanm goodness has a good shade coming from the tree, when I got confused on why my surroundings got very quiet, I realized that I am just alone. Xander was no where to be found, I wasn't able to do anything but wait for him...

If that guy dare leave me here and will never come back then I will file several cases against him... he'll just have ti wait and see.

"Ice cream?" Xander suddenly appeared beside me which thoroughly surprised me.

He gave me a coned ice cream which is cookies and cream with salted caramel. I don't knie if anyone would love that combination but I REALLY DOOOO. I wonder where he bought this and how did he know about my favorite flavors, I just shrugged it off and took the ice cream from him.

"Why only one?" I asked, seeing how he also wanted to eat some ice cream.

"Share"

Share?

"How?" I took a bite at my ice cream and starts to munch on it but Xander suddenly leans towards me and pressed his lips on mine.

I only stood there, frozen on my spot, his hand suddenly caressed my waist, earning a gasp from me. Using this opportunity, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and starts to taste the still cold ice cream resting and melting on my tongue.

A sudden weird feeling came to me making my whole body's temperature turn higher, I could feel my heart pumping so much blood that I might already look like a tomato. Xander's tongue kept on tasting every part of my mouth, I knew the ice cream had already melted inside but I didn't know who finished it, all I know was that this man before me kept on having a small tongue fight with me.

I feel weird and grossed out at what he was doing however with his hand caressing my inner thigh and with his assault inside my mouth, I can't help but to breathe sharply and pant as I try to break it down to my system what was truly happening to me. My eyes weren't closed but if he keeps licking every part of my mouth I knew I could easily give in...

It ws so addicting... It was so new, something I've never even done with Darren when we were still in a relationship...

Xander has the capability of making me crazy...

"Sweet" He uttered after breaking the so called 'kiss', I was panting so hard that it was so visible that my chest was heaving up and down. It was mind blowing but when I realized who had kissed me...

I glared at him and tried to observe if anyone saw that unappropriate act, since there are kids here. Good thing by the time I looked around there were no children, just more slutty couples who are already literally making out in one corner of the park.

"Pervert" I stood up from the bench and started walking around, leaving Xander behind who is probably smirking or having a fun time replaying my reactions on what he did.

Stupid Celestine! You already knew his intentions and yet you did nothing! You let him kiss you of fuck's sake! Why didn't yoy push him back?!

What will he think now? That I like him? That I was just a nerdy damsel in distress girl who actually have the greatest crush on the school's most famous student not to mention the most handsime student at school?! Where is your brain Celestine when you needed one?!

My steps increased with each thought that came to me, I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings that it came to a point that I almost tripped if it weren't for Xander who grabbed my arm to keep me back on my feet. Our eyes met again for the nth time I can't remember but his actions were quickly followed by his words.

"Can I prove you wrong? That I never really was the notorious playboy you've always thought I was?"

Never really was the notorious playboy? Then what do you call flirting with them? What do you call a man going out eith several and different girls all the time? Was that not a playboy?

"How? By words? Do you think I would think that you are telling the truth?"

"You might not believe me but I've never ever had a first girlfriend, all the girls that you were talking about that keeps bugging me day and night were actually my stalkers. They flaunt themselves at me-"

"You are not that famous Xander, don't act so proud" I scoffed as I crossed my arms, sure he was popular but not as popular as actors who had so many fans all around the world. He was just only known well in school and nothing more, nothing less.

"That explains why you're always stealing glances at me whenever some of the girls come and talk to me? Were you jealous?"

"I am not yours for me to be jealous would I?"

He's not even mine so what's the point in talking to him?

"What's that?" I asked once I saw him peeling something and placed it in his mouth.

"Lemon drop"

"Do you still have one?" I asked but he suddenly turned around and placed his hand on my arm and leaned down, he placed his lips on mine again and this time, with his tongue, he pushed the candy and placed it in my mouth. I swear, I'm really going to smack him.

"Celestine, here" Xander suddenly disappeared and reappeared when I was busy looking at the kids playing, he was carrying a huge fluffly food, a cotton candy.

"Am I a kid? Why do you keep on buying me sweets?" I asked, grabbing the sweet from him and munched on a bit.

"Because, you're too mature"

"As if" I took a small bite on the cotton candy while Xander suddenly bit on the other part. I pulled away and was about to shout at him but he suddenly took the cotton candy away and leaned in to kiss me, this time I really smacked him hard. He pulled back and groaned in pain.

"Lust, that's why you like me" I was about to walk away from him when he held my arm and stoped me

"Okay, I'm sorry but it's not because of lust I told you my real intentions earlier"

"Let's go, let's just have fun" I slipped my hand in his and intertwined them, he seems to be taken a back and I as well. Xander stared at me with wide eyes so I immediately pulled my hand away from his feeling so embarrassed at ehat happened but before I could withdraw my hand fully, he grabbed my hand and held it tightly with a small smile.

My heart started hammering inside my chest once more as his smile truly does make anyone's knees wiggle, he was handsome I admit, he has a great sex appeal, a great psyche, good muscles and he is a very smart man as well... anyone can fall for him and I wouldn't deny that however I still don't know if I would be able to fall for him in the future...

Xander squeezed my hand making me go back to reality, I threw a questioning look at him but his soft smile turned to a very mischievous one. All of a sudden he started running, pulling me along with him, I didn't know why but I enjoyed acting like a child, going back to when we were kids when I'm with him... somehow I think we got closer than ever...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.3K 3.1K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...
26.3K 721 40
You sat at your desk, looking out the window day dreaming for the day to end "(Y/N)!" A sudden slam on your desk awoke you. There stood your best f...
4.9K 234 32
"You'd do anything for me right?" "Of course, you're the love of my life" "Then kill yourself!!" the girl screamed to the boy in front her. "I live t...
377K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...