A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

Chapter 14: I knew it!

11K 267 338
By KimmiePines

Meanwhile, by the last step of the stairs was a certain pre-teen boy, his hands on the either side of his face and his sweats coming down on a mile rate. He felt hot and cold all at the same time.

He just cannot keep this thing forever! He felt as if this secret needs to be shared to the world, or rather, his world who was sitting on the barrel-like chair inside the gift shop.

He just gotta tell someone, but not you. Not yet. He wasn't ready.

At the midst of silence, he heard a jingle. "Du-duroo~ s-sweepin', sweepin'... with my trusty broomstick-in~"

Dipper followed the sound with his eyes. "Soos?" He called.

The big man suddenly appeared beside him. "Yeah, dude?"

His heartbeat escalated as he placed a hand on his chest. "Ah!" He yelped. "Soos, you're gonna give me a heart attack!"

Soos only chuckled wholeheartedly. "Sorry, dude."

Dipper only groaned, looking down, making his cap cover his face.

The handyman beside him noticed his hopeless expression. "What's wrong?" When he didn't answer, Soos already got the hint that this was something serious.

What the pinetree-capped boy didn't expect was the question mark-clothed guy sat beside him on the step. He felt a large hand patting his back.

"It's okay, Dipper. You can tell me anything." Soos presented a reassuring smile on his face, making the boy smile back. But the smile fell when he realized that this was it, he's about to say what he didn't want to tell anyone.

Dipper bit his bottom lip. "I... I'm... I'm going upstairs!" He bailed and sprinted upstairs towards the door to his room. He heaved a huge sigh of helplessness as a blush spread across his face. He went to push open the door when someone else beat him to it. "Mabel!"

"Hey, bro! How are-whoa!"

The girl was almost startled when the boy pulled her arm inside their shared room. He closed the door with a loud slam and turned to her sharply. Dipper was breathing heavily and his eyes screamed for help but his eyebrows furrowed in determination.

"Are you oka-"

"I'm fine, Mabel! I'm fine!"

"Are you sure, because Y/N said the same thing and trust me, she was not fine."

"She's not?"

"That's not the point, Dip!" Mabel flailed her arms and rested her hands on her brother's shoulders. "So would you please tell me what the heck is going on?!" She crossed her arms.

Dipper sighed in defeat. There's no turning back now. He basically trapped himself now that he realized that his sister was blocking the door. "Fine," he ran his hand across his face. "I... told Y/N I liked her while she's asleep. Now, what I didn't know was if she was really asleep or not when I told her that and it really makes me anxious and-and scared-"

"Bro," Mabel raised a hand, a sign that he should stop talking. He did, but he had a deep frown on his face. Silence ensued.

Dipper looked at his sister confusedly. "Aren't you going to say something?" She sure did. She looked like she was going to explode.

"I... knew it!" Mabel bounced real high, as she prompted 'I knew it, I knew it' over and over. Dipper watched his sister celebrating inside her own bubble. "I knew something happened last night!"

"Mabel, don't word it like that," he pleaded as he felt shivers down his spine. "It wasn't a big deal, okay? It's not like- like I kissed her or something, that's absurd-"

"But do you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Kiss her?"

That made Dipper tense as his face went the color red. Mabel screamed when her brother gave in, covering his red face with his hands. "Mabel!" He whined with his voice muffled by his palms.

"Oh, brother," Mabel said as she slung an arm across his shoulders. "You are so in love. Why don't you ask Y/N out for a date?"

"Ugh, Mabel, you know I can't do that!"

"Why not? It could be an adventure."

Adventure.

Suddenly, an idea popped in his mind. He removed his hands off his face and he replaced his frowny expression to a hopeful one. His train of thoughts were interrupted by a cuckoo clock downstairs in the gift shop.

That only means one thing: it's quitting time.

Immediately, he escaped from Mabel's grasped and ran to the bottom of the stairs where he just saw the door opening and a pretty girl walked in.

She was just fiddling with her fingers when she noticed a figure standing by the stairs. She was startled but was soon overcame with anxiety.

They began to have a mini staring contest. It was beginning to get a little unsettling and the air was getting cold.

You cleared your throat in hopes of starting a conversation. "Hey," 

"Hi-" Dipper's voice cracked causing him to cough. You chuckled a bit before putting yourself together. You're in front of your crush- possible boyfriend- for pete's sake! "Hi," he said again.

"Hey."

"Say." He took a step forward and tilted his head. "You maybe wanna... hunt me with monsters? I-I mean, monsters me hunt with? I MEAN-"

"Hunt monsters with you?" You answered it for him. Although it was fun and amusing seeing him get nervous around you, you wanted to help him.

"Yeah! Hunting monsters... adventures..." He smiled timidly, crossing his arms to hide his sweaty palms. "All that... cool stuff."

"Just the two of us?" You said with a serious face, though you couldn't contain a big smile forming on your lips.

Dipper nodded eagerly. "Yeah, i-if you want, though but if you don't, M-Mabel can tag along and-"

"No, it's okay!" You cut him off. "Just the two of us. See you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

You both parted ways; Dipper going to the kitchen and you were going to your room. You reached the door and gently closed it. You stared into the empty space of your bed before flopping onto it, grabbing your pillow and screaming into it. You were already thinking about what to wear for your "monster hunting" tomorrow.

Sure, it didn't sound like he asked you out on a date, but being alone with Dipper Pines for the whole afternoon is perfect enough as it is.

////

"How did it go?"

"I... asked her out-"

She squealed.

"To go monster hunting."

Her screams stopped. "Ugh!" Mabel reached for her stuffed tiger and threw it directly at his face. "Dipper, you are so lame!"

"I'm not lame! I'm... unique!"

"Yeah, uniquely stupid! Now give Greg the Tiger back!" Dipper did what he was told and tossed the stuffed animal back. "Out of all the things you could have asked her for... seriously? Monster hunting? Blegh!"

"Don't worry, Mabel. I got everything under control." He pretended he wasn't offended when his sister commented on his choice of date place.

Mabel dipped her head on her comfy pillow. "Please don't tell me you're onto that over-complicated list again-"

"I've moved on, Mabel. You're not going to see that long paper again." He pushed back the list under his pillow.

"You better be," she yawned. "Now go to sleep! You're early tomorrow for your adventure. Ugh, when I said adventure, I didn't mean that literally!"

Dipper shook his head. "Way to be supportive, sister of mine." He rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Good night."

He got a muffled noise in response. He's really excited for tomorrow.

edited
KimmiePines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 166 5
1. This fanfiction will contains some Pinecest and I know that this ship is not really popular among certain people so like some say "If you don't li...
Billdip By No

Fanfiction

79.2K 1.7K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...
56.2K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...
9.2K 274 43
A derpy and nonchalant 12 year old goes on the adventures of this wacky town with the pine twins. Not knowing the cost of earning people's heart and...