Naruto's Twin Sister [Naruto...

By soda0409

"I'm gonna be the best shinobi- ya know!" More

Hello~
Pass Or Fail: Survival Exercise & Kakashi's Final Decision
Chapter 3: Tazuna! The bridge builder!
Helpppp meeeeehhhhh

Chapter 1: Squad Up!

4K 75 178
By soda0409

Skipping a few episodes. In this story, Sasuke and you are childhood besties. I'll explain at the info.
~*~*~

(Your POV)

[Classroom]

   I sighed. My blonde hair fell in front of my face. I placed my chin on the palm of my hand. I kicked my feet as Ducky a.k.a Sasuke got surrounded by packs of rabid fangirls.

Hello, I am Uzumaki (Name). The younger sister of Naruto. I am basically his opposite though at times I tend to act like him.

     I played with my blonde locks as I heard the door open. There it revealed a tied up Naruto with an angry Iruka behind. I sighed again. Nii-san always finds trouble.

     I let go of my hair and started to fiddle the hem of my shirt.

((Pic))

       I tapped my fingers at the table making soft "knock" sounds. I blankly stared at my nii-san, who was being lectured beaten up by the fangirls.

Iruka-sensei is acting weird. Every time I get close to anyone --except him, Naruto, and my friends-- he emits a dark aura. Weird. Almost as weird as Sasuke and Kakashi's hair. Tell me, is duckbutt and hedgehog haircuts the new 'in'?

      I shook my head. The class quieted down when Iruka-sensei came in. The pack of rabid fangirls disappeared leaving me, Naruto, and Sasuke.

I pretty much zoned out after.

~*~*~

(Sasuke's POV)

She's a beauty,
Like no other.

     I stared at (Name). I mentally dreamily sigh. A soft smile came when I stared at her. It's cliché but who cares? I'll protect her no matter what.

Ooh, the only problem is her brother, Naruto.
I don't think he'll let me court his sister.

That dobe...

       "Yo, Sasu-san." A melodic voice made me come back to reality. "Hn," I 'said'. "You do know I can't understand you're language, right?" She laughed. Kami-sama this girl would be the death of me.

       "You lookin' at Bubble Gum? My, love-strucked duck." She giggled. "Anywho, you're in my team."

You're in my team....
Wait, what?

Kami-sama, thank you for this day.

            "Who's in our team?" I asked.

I hope this is a two-man team.

              "Sakura and Naruto." She chirped.

Noooooooo

My dreams are instantly crushed.
At least she's there.

           "Earth to Uchicha!" (Name) said waving a hand in front of my face. "Stop." I grabbed her wrist.
~*~*~

(3rd Person's POV)

As class ended the twosome went outside. You pulled out two Popsicles and handed one two Sasuke. Sasuke sat on a rock as you say on the ground. Sasuke kept glancing at you with a blush on his cheeks. You looked cute while eating icecream, your little fang just added the effect.

        "Sis!" Naruto called. The blonde boy growled when he saw you with Sasuke, his rival.

You cannot steal my sister from me, Teme! Believe it! [1]
~*~*~

         "He's late!" Naruto grumbled. "When will you SHUT UP Nii-san?" You growled. "I'm sorry." Naruto sunk. Sasuke was normal, and by that I mean glancing at you for a...few...times...

Sakura noticed what Sasuke was doing and thought that he was glancing at her. Sakura blushed.

THIS IS MY CHANCE! CHAA! Sakura thought.

She fiddled with a lock of hair, pretending to be "cute". "Nii-san, what're you doing?" A monotone voice asked. Their heads snapped towards the voice.

"This is a punishment of being late~" Naruto balanced the eraser on top of the door. You sighed, Sasuke grunted, and Sakura scolded.

3..
2...

A familiar silver hand went to the doorknob

1...

THUD!

"Ossu, Kashi-sensei." You greeted monotonous-ly. "*sigh* My first impression of you guys are all of you are idiots." He blankly stared at as. I gladly returned it. "How's life?" I randomly asked. He sweat-dropped.

"Good, meet me at the rooftop." He disappeared with a 'poof!'

I shrugged and teleported there [2]
~*~*~

     "Introduce yourselves." Kakashi instructed. "Like what sensei? Can you give us an example?" Sakura asked.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have a lot of likes, same goes for my dislikes. My hobbies....? Hmm, don't feel like telling you as for my dream, none of your business." Kakashi said. I face-palmed while the others just sweat-dropped.

"You, blonde." He pointed to Naruto. The two blondes looked confused. "Which one?" They said synch. "The blonde boy."

"Okay, my name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen and the ones that Iruka-sensei treats me to, and (Name). I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait for the cup noodles have to boil and the ones who hurt my sister. My hobbies are eating ramen and proving Sasuke I'm stronger and hanging out with my imūōtō. And my dream is to become future Hokage with my sister by my side, being the strongest jōnin." Naruto announced. 

"You the next blonde."

"Me? Okay. I'm (Name) Uzumaki. I am the opposite of Naruto. I like tomatoes and ramen. I hate it when people bad-mouth other people. My hobbies are training and reading. My dream is to be the strongest shinobi ever." You proclaimed, stars sparkling in your eyes.

"Next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno. I like... (squeal)...my hobbies are (squeal)... and my dream is... (squeal)!!" Sakura... squealed.

"And who do you hate?"
"NARUTO!"

Naruto began to cry comically as his sister comforted him by patting him on the back.

"You."

"Hn," Sasuke was interrupted "Hey, anyone, got an Uchicha translator?" You asked. Naruto tried to stifle a giggle.

"Continue"

"I'm Sasuke Uchicha. I don't have any likes except a person whom I can tolerate..." He glanced at you who was closing her eyes "I don't really hate anything and My dream, which I will make a reality, is to restore my clan and kill someone..."

As in restore my clan part-- (Name) is included ((Sasuke))
Sasuke so cool~ SQUEE!! ((Sakura))
I hope he doesn't mean me... *shivers* ((Naruto))
Just as I thought...*sigh* ((Kakashi))
Meh *shrugs* ((You))

"Alright all of you have different personalities. I like that," he stood up "meet me at the training grounds at 7:00 am." The he 'poofed' away.

You sighed and stood up. "Bye, Sasu!" You waved and he waved back. I gave a soft smile.

"Come on Nii-san!"
~*~*~

End
[1] Do you want incest?
[2] you are jōnin level

Words: 1053

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...