Chapter 3: Tazuna! The bridge builder!

I'M ALIVE!!
----

"Zzht, (Name) in point A."
"Sasuke at point B."
"-giggle- Sakura at point B!"

Bubble gum is TOTES cray-cray

"Naruto at point D!-- believe it!"
"Oh, I do believe it, I believe that your slow." You blankly replied at your twin's statement.

"Eyes on target. GO!" Naruto tackled the cat as it hissed and clawed the life of him.

GET OFF MEH! I HAVE MY RIGHTS! ABUSE! ABUSSSSSEEEE! «-- Tora's Thoughts

"Can we get a better mission than this!? I HATE CATS!!!" Naruto shrieked as Tora kept scratching him. "Good job on getting hurt, nee-san."

•0• Timeskip brought to you by Saitama's baldy-ness (One Punch reference) •0•
"Okay, now that you finished the job, time to.. Blah. Blah. Blah...."
"NOO!! THOSE ARE ALL CHORES! NOT MISSIONS!!" Naruto whined as he thrashed his arms.

'He maybe right but--
'He's such a pain.'

'I knew this was coming.'
'I really can't believe Naruto said that. GOOOO NARUTO!!'

After the hokage gave a lecture, Naruto face-planting, and (Name) daydreaming about goats, Iruka finally gave a dang and spoke up.

"Shut up! Your still gēnin so--" Iruka said, only to be interrupted by the Hokage.

'Damn right, cause you're a chunin with anger issues!'

"No, it's quite alright. I'll give you a C-ranked mission." The Hokage smirked. "REALLY!? Who are we guarding?! A feudal lord, a princess, or some big 'ol counselor!?" Naruto asked excitedly. You sighed as you facepalmed.

"Bring him in." The Hokage instructed. A man with a sake bottle, who was probably drunk, walked in. "What. You expect me to believe some snot-nosed brats protect me!? Especially the short one with an idiotic face!?" He rudely insulted.

"Haha, who's the shortest one with an idiotic face?" Naruto laughed. They all lined up. Sasuke being the tallest, Sakura being the second, you and Naruto the same. Your eye twitched as Naruto prepared to attack.

 Your eye twitched as Naruto prepared to attack

"Short....?" You asked threateningly. The drunk man gulped as he looked fearfully at your annoyed face and replied nervously "Nope, just the boy." The statement made you feel better but it doesn't cover the fact that you're still annoyed.

CHHHHHHHIIIIIIII~~~

Aaaaaaannnd the dark aura is back

"Anyways, I'm Tazuna. The master bridge-builder." Tazuna introduced. "You need to protect me, risk a limb or anything---"

Excuse me for a me for a second.
Hello, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It seems the author is missing some parts due to not remembering the episodes. Thank you and good bye.

"--." He finished. Three question marks appeared above yours and Naruto's head. "Probably the author." You muttered. Naruto rose his eyebrow as you made a face that Naruto laughed at.

 Naruto rose his eyebrow as you made a face that Naruto laughed at

"What. Is it something I said?"
•0• -•-

"Waaaahhhh! It's my first time to ever go out of the village!" Naruto yelled, which resulted in him being hit on the head with a ladle. "Shut up, dattebane." (Name) said, annoyed. (The annoyed pic above.) Naruto rubbed his head.

"Yes, n-nii-san.." Naruto trembled. "BAKA! You're older than me!" (Name) started tickling him mercilessly. "AHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! PLEASE!! IT HURTS--AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Naruto laughed endlessly as (Name) tickled him with a evil smile. Sasuke twitched. Sakura had a dumbfounded face. Kaka-sensei was reading his book.

Tazuna, being the drunkard he is, had an annoying face on. "Okay you two. Stop being idiots and let's get a move on." Kaka-sensei walked forward as Bubblegum questioned Tazuna. "What's it like in the land of waves?"

Obviously people waving
Kuri: No stop
Land of WAVES. Get it?! HAHAHAHAHA. Why aren't you laughing Kuri?
Kuri: It wasn't funny
Yes it was
Kuri: Shut up

You snickered and continued to walk. After a few, BORING seconds; you decided to engage a talk with Sausage. "Yo, ducky, got any bread?" Okay, well, it was TALKING and teasing is technically talking so, this'll work. Sasuke's eye twitched.  "Dude, did you get a eyelash mite or something like that?" (No seriously) You practically screamed while glancing down on the puddle below you.

PUDDLES!
NO DON'T!
WEEEEEEEE--!
BAKA! THERE WAS CHAKRA ON THAT PUDDLE
WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CAPS-LOCK!?
I DON'T KNOW
WHY WAS THERE SHAKIRA IN THAT PUDDLE!?
WHAT
WHY WAS THERE SHAKIRA-- oh wait WHY WAS THERE CHAKRA IN THAT PUDDLE!?
MIST NINJAS
WHATTT
MIST NINJAS
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

As soon as the 'argument' stopped, chūnins from the mist (haha) appeared (hAHA) and grated Kakahentai with their sharp claws.

You and Kuri: NUUUUUUUUU
WE WILL AVENGE YOU
CAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY
I WILL AVENGE YOU
THEY CUT ME UP AND THEN I
KEEP BLEEDING
I KEEP KEEP BLEEDING IN REVENGE

ANYWAY, as (Name) talked with Kuri, Sasuke managed to beat them. Haha, who am I kidding. The white-haired troll appeared and decided to stay and beat the baddies. Pfft, show off.

REAL NICEEE

"Good job, Sasuke, Sakura, and uhh you too (Name)." Kakashi awkwardly said. "Aww, he's awkward!" (Name) cooed "Kids grow up so fast!" She wiped a tear from her dazzling (e/c)-colored hues that Sasuke secretly wants to eat--

Wait what

--I mean stare at all day. Any who, Sasuke managed to drive Naruto to slight depression which made him a masochist. (Name) cringed slightly and backed away from her brother, who happened to like her.

Too soon?

But whatever. Kakashi interrogated the ninja and went back to Tazuna.

"There's something you're not telling to us, Tazuna."
________

[End]

I'm ashamed. This barely reached one thousand words. It's only like 903 words. Okay, so I'm still alive. I rose back from the dead. I'm ashamed. Because I barely update. I'll catch up this time cause it's SUMMER. Whoop! Oh and I'm sorry this chapter seems rushed. My hands are literally freezing.

Okay, bye now.