Could I Be Falling For My Ste...

By crysi-crysi79

Cindy meets her step father and step son for the first time. She slowly felt her self loving her step brother... More

Preparing
School
Bumping
Fun time
Bathroom
Date night
Yay! Sunday....Crushed
Dinner
Party? Or not
Surprise!
Let's have a talk
Together? or not?

Flushing hearts

7.5K 163 17
By crysi-crysi79

Chapter 2

Troy's P.O.V

I shook Cindy's hands nervously. Damn! She was really pretty. She had a nice, firm @$$ and nice, stiff boobs peeking through her tight fitted dress. She flashed me a broad smile, and said,

"Well, shall we eat". I shifted to the side and let her past. I averted my gaze to her swinging butt. Damn. Soon as I came back to reality, I realised my boy in my pants was getting hard. I walked swiftly to the table before it stands up in public. God! I can't control myself. I sat beside Cindy. Dad and Carline sat opposite of us. We started eating and talked about ordinary stuffs. I couldn't take my eyes off Cindy. And each time I looked, I got harder and harder.

"Excuse me, Miss Carline, can you please direct me to a bathroom".  I said.

"Sure. Its down the hall, 'male', is written on the door". She replied, smiling.

"Are you alright, son?" Dad asked.

I nodded and left to the bathroom. I spotted elevators and paintings of Cindy and her mother. The house was modern and very beautiful. They seemed rich. I found the bathroom, I entered and closed the door. I didn't bother locking the door. I unzipped my pants and my rock hard boy sprang out. I held it in my hands over the opened toilet and started jerking it off. I do this almost everyday when I'm moody. I jerked and jerked. I felt so much pleasure until I loaded into the toilet. I gasp and sighed. That felt so good. Look what Cindy caused. She's just my step sister. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands carefully with soap...I washed my face and entered into the dining room. I took my seat and noticed Cindy looking at me.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes, why?"

"You were in the bathroom for quite a while". I laughed uncomfortably and said,

"I happen to do number 2". Everyone laughed and we finished our dinner. After several hours spent, dad and I went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 32.8K 12
It's a story about a Bad Boy (of course) and a "nerd". Tanya is the school "nerd" even though she's probably the sluttiest girl there is with an aver...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
184K 947 8
Obviously a lot of profanity, don't read if you're not a sexual person. WARNING for the mature Short stories
88.5K 2.5K 24
"I am a sick sick man, Lily. I can't stop." He whispers. "Infect me. I want to be sick too. If being sick makes me have you. Then poison me." ~~~~...