Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Years Later....
Caught By The Devil Again
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Flashbacks To Find The Reason
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Trick And Treat
Forgotten Flashback
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Strange Change

1.3K 96 21
By Strxzz

Pashion

After hours of crying Ant came back. He looked and came sat by me.

"Aren't you hungry? I'll wake you up."

"I'll rather starve to death." I mumbled.

He looked and then touched my hand but I jerked it away.

"He's just gone and I was just about to meet him but this is all my fault. I tried to tell him and he wanted to protect me. I wish he got me pregnant so we could've at least had something together or I could remember him." I cried.

"Listen." Ant says.

"No damn listen. I wanna be dead already."

"Stop saying that."

"If you wanted to stab me you could've stabbed me physically besides like this." I whimpered.

"Pashion I-"

"I will never forgive you! Burn in hell! I hope you rot to the core! I hope Satan and you become best of friends!" I yelled.

He didn't say anything. "These years I wanted him to come and my sister tries to bring back my first and only and now last love but you fucked that up!? Why not rape me, why not beat me, why not impregnated me, why neither on of that!? No you had to take chris. Of all people him!? I mean of course not my sister cause august is with her and not my parents because august loves them and Patricia didn't do you shit. I didnt do you shit! I didn't even steal my sister boyfriends or nothing like you stole August's girlfriends and everything. All he had was me at first and you push him away from me and now I have is no other boy to love me and opportunities. I fuckin give up... I don't wanna live. . I don't deserve it... I did the right things for all these years.... I did the right thing and I suffer from all of this.... Why me... Just why!"

I screamed crying much more and Anthony rubs my back. "Don't touch me you viscous ass snake!"

"Listen-"

"No!" I screamed.

He pinned me on the floor and he looked me into my eyes. "Listen Pashion Beauty McCloud. I think I damaged you enough. I'm sorry and I literally am-" I slapped him and started to hit all on him.

"Stop lying to me! You are playing a mental game to make me go crazy! Ahhhhhh!" I yelled.

His eyes flashed red and he seemed angry so he pinned me again and then took off my clothes. "Get off of me!" I yelled.

He punched me and then grabbed me by my neck. He started to slide himself into me. He went faster and deeper. He was pounding in me hard. I couldn't help but cry and he slaps me. "Stop all of that got damn crying."

The memories played all over again and I wanted to pass out. Me and chris the memoriy of us from earlier came to mind.

After a few minutes he blast so much cum inside in me. I felt heavy and I closed my eyes.

I was in a bed and turned my head. After he rape the hell out of me I feel so weak. My head hurted and everything. He came from the door and came by me.

"Hey." He rubs my head.

I didn't say anything to him and he looked. "My birthday is officially ruined." I said as I looked down.

He touched my face and put his lips on mine. I moved my head away and shook my head. Silence grew and my tears were turned into me crying out blood.

"Well?" He says.

"Go to your bitch I mean wateva she is."

"Her she just nothing she saw me with you and broke up."

"Yay." I sniffed.

"Pashion now you have me feeling-"

"Congratulations you finally got emotions." I said.

"I'm serious and I am sorry."

I didn't say nothing and tears went down my face. He wiped them and came laid next to me. He rubbed my back looking at him. His eyes weren't red they looked gloomy.

"I'm sorry Pashion and maybe what happened over the years. I kinda uh maybe-"

"Just stop saying sorry cause I-" he puts his lips on mine and I feel no connection between me and Anthony. He kissed my neck slowly just like Chris.

"Chris........" I moaned.

Oh shit! I can just see Chris doing this.

"Chris........ Oh yes....."

Wake up...

Pashion.

Pashion!

I jumped up and noticed that the whole time it was a whole dream.

"Happy birthday sis! When we put the blind fold on you. You fell asleep." Patricia laughed.

"Wait so chris never came and Selene didn't actually do the spell boundary it was fake and me and chris have sex and ant kills him and ant rapes me and gets me pregnant in my dream." I said quickly.

"Yeah you were sweating and crying mostly everything." Selma say.

"Selene didn't go into the dream to do the spell boundary but she didn't come back so we can set her up." Solana says.

"Her and Anthony are together." I said.

"She had a foreshadow." Selma says.

"Well my gift was chris " Patricia says.

I ran to chris and hug him. "I'm sorry Chris I'm sorry.." I said.

"Patricia explained and I wish I coulda just stayed with you and maybe nothing woulda happened."

"I know but let's go have some fun on my birthday and we can meet up for dinner." I smiled.

HAHA! Fooled y'all to thinking that Ant was sorry? Yes she had a foreshadow so she going to prevent chris from getting hurt lol.

She woke up on her birthday but she waiting on her gift actually but fell asleep.

Well if ant apologized to her then we all rich 😂😂😂😂.

I got y'all good huh? But that was a foreshadow dream I mean didn't y'all have one before?

I wish I could have one but Pashion is preventing the negative effect now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 3 2
Juicy was so use to doing for her family that she never knew what it was like to have fun or let alone even pay attention to the opposite sex. Until...
9.5K 209 12
a plus-size love story 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁�...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...