Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Years Later....
Caught By The Devil Again
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Strange Change
Trick And Treat
Forgotten Flashback
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Flashbacks To Find The Reason

1.8K 103 15
By Strxzz

                         Pashion

"Okay tell some more flashbacks."

"Okay where do I begin......"

                 🔙Flashback🔙

I was getting ready to go to a party with my best friend. I was getting ready to go and she comes in my house.

"Hey Pash."

"Hey Tia." We hugged.

"Tai turning sixteen and having everyone get into her big house."

"She's lucky."

"Ain't she with Anthony?"

"I guess."

"He always looks at you while he's with her." If tia only knew what he done to me but I can't say nothing or I'll really be found dead by him.

"I-I-don-t kn-kno-w-w." I stuttered.

"Don't worry he won't find ya."

"Hopefully."

"Tai is gonna get her parents to get you into the college you always want."

"Yeah."

We made it to her house and when I walked in I didn't see him. I felt much more happier.

Buttons started to play by the Pussycatdolls and I started to dance. Tia did also and I closed my eyes danced to the beat.

I felt hands go around my waist and my ass got gripped. I jumped and seen it was Anthony. I tried to move away but I couldn't. I seen tia wasn't no where to be found.

"Let go of me!" I jerked away.

"Hey baby." Tai said as she kissed him.

"Hey." He looks at me with a grin.

"Enjoying the party?" She asks me with a smile.

"Yes I am." I said with my hand on my chest.

"Oh Pashion tia went into my room."

"Oh okay." I said.

I wonder why she'll be up in there. I didn't see ant and he disappeared also and I went up the stairs then I seen her room. I knocked on it and then I opened it. "Tia?" I said.

I turned on the light then I seen her tied up shaking her head. "Tia!"

"Mph!" She shook her head leaning forward.

"Wh-" I turned around and seen ant.

"Hey look who it is. The fat bitch who tryna act like she worth something."

I've been tired of him saying that about me for ages. I got mad and pushed him.

"Stop calling me that you son of a bitch!"

He got up and pinned me to the wall. He started to kiss down my neck and I tried to get him off of me. I seen tia already knocked out.

"Now look how good you look damn!"

"Ant leave me alone!"

"I would but I can't let you go that easy."

He came between my legs wrapping my legs onto him to hold on. He starts to kiss me and he wanted to insert his tongue in but I wouldn't. He grabbed my ass and I gasped making his tongue go in my mouth.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Tai yelled.

Ant pulled away and grinned. "Pashion told me to come up here."

I slapped him and pushed him. "Lying ass bitch! I'm getting tired of you!"

"I can't believe you Pashion, and I was gonna let my parents get you into that collage but I guess you don't have to worry about it now." Tai got mad.

"GET OUT!" she yelled.

I got tia and left out. When I got outside on the steps and ant came out laughing.

"No collage for you." He laughed.

Right now I wanted to kill him. I pointed at him in MM.

"I hope you burn in hell bitch."

I said as I left and went to the car where Tia was sleeping on the passengers side.

I got in the car and drove off.

"Wow he just ruined many opportunities for you."

"I know."

"Now you stood up to him but did anything happen the next day?"

"Oh yeah.... It started to rain that day....."

                 🔙Flashback🔙

I came into school and Tia was with me. "Girl he's like Satan's son."

"What does he have against me?"

"I don't know but now tai is spreading rumors on how you a thot and stuff also she dumped ant."

"Fuck them both. He's been trying to manipulate me for years nows."

"But still no reason. I would've ran away if I was you."

"Me leaving won't do no good because he knows my every move."

"Stalking ass."

"Like for real."

When it was lunch time I had my hoodie on. Next thing you know I trip onto my plate of food and everyone laugh except for Tia.

"Watch it fat ass." Anthony says.

I got up and seen tai laugh also. I looked at ant and I ran. At this point it was getting to me. I cried into the bathroom stall.

I fixed myself and then went out. I seen tai who looked at me with a smirk.

"Always cry every time he does something to your bloated ass."

When she said bloated then she had my 100% of attention.

"What you said?" I said.

"You heard me bloa-" I jumped on her and started beating her up.

I was winning and I pulled her hair then I started to drag her ass. I kicked her into her stomach.

"Fake plastic ass bitch! Tell that to your parents now."

I walked off dusting my hands and I was done with the insults. I was pulled by anthony. "Look here."

"Leave me alone and go pick on someone your own size and leave me the fuck alone."

He punched me then held me by my neck. "For the shit you said to me."

I couldn't breathe and let go making me lay there on the floor. Tia was handling tai girls making me all alone here.

Anthony kicked me in my stomach so man times as I laid there. Every time he did it I can see the bad memories come. The insults replay all over my mind.

Him trying to rape me a few times and my days crying for he did. The last time he kick me darkness came............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 123 33
Gianna Patterson lives at the Southside of Chicago with her grandparents after her dad got shot and killed right in front of her and her mom died fro...
296K 9.6K 34
{Irenic} tending to promote peace or reconciliation; peaceful or conciliatory. Check Out my Other Books Aswell .❤️
2K 51 10
"Me or that coffin we the only one's that can hold you"
4.7K 3 2
Juicy was so use to doing for her family that she never knew what it was like to have fun or let alone even pay attention to the opposite sex. Until...