I Love To Hate You

By Robyn-Jay

Elyon Baker has it tough. She lives alone in a crappy apartment for reasons even she doesn't like to think ab... More

Chapter 1: "Is it national 'hate' day?"
Chapter 2: "Sometimes, I really do love this job."
Chapter 3: "It's gonna cost him."
Chapter 4: "Whatever, the punch was good."
Chapter 5: "Is he killing her in there?"
Chapter 6: "Glad u didn't have to break some poor guys balls Little E."
Chapter 7: "They have some issues in the bedroom department."
Chapter 8: "What is with everyone going all 'Hulk' on my ass lately?"
Chapter 9: "Little annoying freak of a man boob!"
Chapter 10:"They were enacting a Cinderella porno."
Chapter 11: "I feel like something really bad is about to happen."
Chapter 12: "In your face muscle man!"
Chapter 13: "A way to shave every hair from his body and sell it all on EBay!"
Chapter 14: "Whoever this guy is, he must be related to the exorcist."
Chapter 15: "I was in the bad boys den."
Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."
Chapter 17: "Swap his shampoo for hair removal cream."
Chapter 18: "Did you just compare me to mouldy cheese?"
Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."
Chapter 20: "He's on his period right now."
Chapter 21: "I guess it's herpes roulette now."
Chapter 22: "You look like you just got into a fight with a twister mat."
Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"
Chapter 25: "Dude! Stop feeling me up under the table!"
Chapter 26: "If you're a girl, you should only eat dust."
Chapter 27: "I'm channelling my inner Jaden."
Chapter 28: "Don't be fooled, she could have hidden the body in the lift."
Chapter 29: "I am Jack! Captain Jack Sparrow!"
Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)
Chapter 30: "Drops her underwear so fast they would hit China."
Chapter 31: "She was looking at me like I was her next kill."
Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."
Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."
Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"
Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"
Chapter 37: "You may have no reproductive organs."
Chapter 38: "Don't make me do the airplane noises."
Chapter 39: "Seriously, the girl snores like a horny bear."
Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."
Chapter 41: "God chose me to repopulate the world with my awesomeness."
Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."
Chapter 43: "The level of awkwardness is enough to shrink my balls."
Chapter 44: "You smile like a five year old meeting Barney."
Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."
Chapter 46: "I still hate him. I just love doing it."
Chapter 47: "My mouth feels like a piece of sandpaper."
Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."
Extra Chapter.

Chapter 33: "I'm not talking about a hooker dress and giving you a pole."

12.7K 404 34
By Robyn-Jay

“So what now?” Noah asked after a few moments of awkward silence.

“Now...Shit! Dave! I’m meant to be working tonight!” I suddenly remembered jumping from my seat and running to the door in the same stride.

“Hey! Wait!” Noah squawked standing up too.

“What?” I snapped impatiently.

“I’ll give you a ride.” He said simply walking to where I stood. I nodded gratefully.

“Yeah, I’ll come too.” Jaden said ignoring our questioning looks and followed us out of the door.

The ride to the Diner was awkward to say the least. Noah kept glancing back at me in the backseat through the rear view mirror and Jaden just sat there silently in a stony mood.

On the other hand I was almost happy by everything. I finally felt like a little bit of the burden I carried was floating rather than weighing me down, it was still there; but only because I knew it was.

When we arrived at the diner they both followed me in wordlessly and I knew not to challenge their motives, after all, I had just told them my father wants me dead.

“Where the hell have you been?” Tim yelled the second the little bell above me rang. I jumped a little at the tone of his voice.

“I was…” I began but was cut off by his large gangly hand pulling me to his chest and squeezing the life out of me.

“Dave was close to calling the cops you moron!” He whispered in my ear.

I was reminded of the comments the guys make about Tim and his wandering eyes just then and embarrassed is not even the word.

“Elyon! Thank gods.” Dave appeared from the staff room and began to make his way to us. I was extremely glad the diner was empty right now.

I forced my way out of Tim’s grip and scratched my neck at the chastising glare Dave was giving me.

“Sorry Dave, something happened and I got distracted.” I couldn’t tell him the truth, if I did he would force me to stay with him and I will not put that burden on him.

I won’t.

Dave nodded and looked behind me at Jaden and Noah; I followed his gaze and bit back a laugh.

Both of them were glowering at Tim who was steadily avoiding their death glares.

Interesting...

“And you two would be that distraction I presume?” Dave asked the boys a disapproving tone lacing his words.

“Part of it.” Noah said sheepishly. I smiled and shook my head.

“Sorry Dave, it really was my fault. It won’t happen again.” I said truthfully looking the older man in the eyes.

He sighed and nodded.

“I highly doubt that, but it’s not like I could do anything to stop it either. Now go and get your apron on.” He said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and jogged to the changing room; stopping at the door I turned to face the boys.

“Since you are both determined on stalking me why don’t you order something yeah?” I called smirking.

Jaden shook his head but nodded nonetheless.

“Who could refuse such a gratifying request?”

“Just sit down smart ass.”

After that either Jaden or Noah would walk me to my door every day. I would spend most of my time either at school, Dave’s or their place.

Tutoring Noah was like slitting my wrists, but I think I’m starting to get used to it. I think.

My Dad hasn’t come into contact with me again and Cassidy hasn’t been in school for the past two days.

Which could be seen as really good, or really, very, bad.

It’s finally Saturday and Noah has just left my apartment after some seriously devastating tutoring.

The boy has some deadly issues when it comes to actually learning something other than a new sex position.

All week Lilly has been conspiring with my about this stupid party, about where and when it is and how this ‘mission’ will pan out. I think she has been watching too many war films recently.

She is honestly like an old drill sergeant.

After ‘careful’ planning she finally decided on coming around to my apartment to get changed.

It was weird acting like everything was normal with Lily, acting like I didn’t have a murderer after me and that the murderer was my Dad.

Since Lily didn’t know about any of that she didn’t act like the guys did when they were around me. Like I was about to break apart and never get back up.

Even Jaden hardly spoke to me anymore.

It was depressing.

There was a gentle rapping front my front door and I rose from the sofa to answer it.

“Come in Lilly,” I yawned as I opened the door wider to reveal the tomboy carrying three huge bags.

She stumbled inside and dumped the bags to the ground.

“Hey Elyon!” She gushed smiling wildly her usual peppy self-intact. I couldn’t help but get caught up in her excitement.

“Hey! What’s with the bags? Are we murdering Rose tonight too and these are the tools to do so.”

Lily laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Nope, just some clothes I brought over. I thought it would be a good idea to see what fits you best.” She bent down to one of the bags and began pulling all manners of coloured materials from inside.

“What? No way. Why do I need to dress up? I thought we were only going in and coming straight back out?” I began to protest as she laid out some of the outfits onto my floor.

They all looked like a rainbow had spat on them.

She paused in what she was doing to look up at me.

“We are but we don’t want to get caught straight away either. If you go in dressed like you are now you will stick out like a sore thumb, don’t worry. I’m not talking about shoving you into a hooker dress and giving you a pole. It’s all pretty modest stuff.” She explained patiently smiling.

I smiled slightly and carefully got onto my knees beside her.

“Okay, gimme your best shot.”

I hate it already.

“And you are done!” Lily proclaimed fixing the last piece of my hair into place.

I sighed gratefully and looked in the mirror she had sat out in front of us.

After many, many, wardrobe changes she had allowed me to wear the only pair of jeans she brought which were those weird leather type that clung to me like a rash, a rash I knew I would have with wearing these things, and a black Jack Danniels top that had no sleeves and fell to my thighs. She then shoved a spiky bracelet on my wrist, that I argued could be used as a weapon, and demanded that I wore an extremely high pair of red high heels because the outfit ‘needed colour.’ Apparently.

Lily then proceeded to actually curl my hair. Why? I have no idea since it is naturally curly; but whatever pleases the woman.  

It did look a lot sleeker than it usually did, I just wasn’t planning on telling her that.

She never bothered with make-up, thankfully, only a bit of red lipstick that was to match the shoes...

Honestly?

I looked pretty damn scary.

Not in a bad way, just in that way where I look like I could knock someone out with one kick of these fricken heels.

“You look like a fricken rock star.” Lily said applying an extra coat of lip gloss to her already shiny lips and grabbed her bag from the sofa.

It was already ten.

“Thanks Lilly, you look good too.” I said slinging on the leather jacket, that I actually owned, and picked up my keys to lock the door.

She wore a knee length blowy red dress that was cut in at her waist and loose the rest of the way down: a pair of silver heels finished the outfit. Her hair was twisted into a complicated bun that she completed in seconds, like me she wore no make-up but looked as fresh as if she did.

She looked stunning.

“I know I do, now let’s go before it gets too late.”

Like a whirlwind she pulled me out of the door only just giving me long enough to lock it and hauled my ass down those stairs like the she-man she was.

“This is a bad idea.” I muttered for the tenth time when our destination loomed in front of us.

I could hear the music from inside the car.

It looked like a pretty nice house, going by the neighbourhood anyways; since at the moment the party place looked like any teenage party.

Full of sex and shame.

People where roaming around the front lawn, some only wearing half of their outfits, others were leaning against cars and the likes. The front door was wide open meaning anyone could just walk in and kill the whole lot of the drunken idiots.

Yup, this was definitely a bad idea.

“Shut up already. It’s too late now anyway. Come on.” Lilly parked the car on the opposite side of the road and began to make her way to the house, without even waiting for me!

“Hey!” I yelped jumping out of the car and dashed towards her. Now, as I was wearing heels I more or less walked like I shat myself but; I caught up with her pretty quickly.

“So you know the plan right?” Lily shouted of the noise not bothering to acknowledge my whining as we had to walk around a couple grinding on the grass.

I sighed and blew a curl from my face.

“Yeah I know: I’ll wait in the kitchen for you okay?” I asked making sure she knew the plan since she practically rammed it down my throat.

“And I’ll bring them to you. Good, now just don’t kill any one before I get back to you and don’t get too drunk!” With that she dashed through the front door of the house and straight up the stairs to find our targets.

I stopped just outside of the door wrinkling my nose at the smell of sweat and booze.

May as well get this over with.

With another sigh I stepped into the extremely loud house and began searching for the kitchen. I pushed my way down the hall ignoring everyone around me.

The first room I found was what used to be the living room I suppose, but now everything was one except the sofa which was pushed against the far wall to make room for a dance floor of likes.

The amount of people having dry sex in that room was unbelievable.

I quickly made my way to the next room and almost cried when the kitchen came into sight.

It was a kitchen come diner, so I still had a bit of work to do before my part of the plan was in place.

Damn, I’m starting to sound like Lily.

The dining table had been left in its place but the chairs were gone, the table was covered in shot glasses and different types of liquor. A bunch of idiots surrounded the table challenging each other to take the shots.

A few of those idiots I knew.

Jaden, Nicolas and Luke.

I shrunk back into the crowd, I didn’t want them to know that I was here, now yet anyways.

“Okay you fucking pussy, first one to do ten gets the others wallets.” One of the guys growled out pointing at Jaden who just smirked and lined up his glasses.

“Your wallets pretty thin mate. Don’t know if I want it.”

The cowed ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhed’ as I rolled my eyes and snuck my way around the room to the kitchen praying I wouldn’t get caught.

Oh course that’s when I knocked into the douchey guy challenger causing him to drop his shot.

Everyone stops and turns to look at me as I grimace at the fallen booze.

The guy glare’s then freezes like he saw his Mum fucking his Gran or something.

I glance at Jaden and the others, who were all standing on the other side of the table and grimace again.

Yups, they saw me.

Sorry Lily.

“Elly?” Jaden yelled over the music.

“Oh! Hey guys, fancy meeting you here.” I shouted back nervously.

“What the hell are you wearing?” He yelled back scanning me up and down. A strange tingle ran through me.

“Lily wanted to play dress up.” I answered shrugging.

Nicolas and Luke had light bulbs shining above their heads when I mentioned Lily and both nodded together.

“Noah.” All three of them said together and I laughed.

“I’m here to kick some balls.” I said with a nod and they smirked.

“Who the hell are you?” Challenger guy asked bringing me back to the matter at hand.

“No one, just a casual party crasher. If you will excuse me.” I said smiling politely.

“Wait a minute.” He said grabbing my upper arm.

“Tanner, man let her go before you get hurt.” Jaden’s voice reached us over the music.

The crowd had dispersed again and was mostly made up of idiots grinding against each other.

The dude, Tanner, looked at Jaden confusedly but still clung to my arm. Which was going numb by the awkward position he was holding it.

I sighed reached up and smacked him hard on the side of the head: my arm was released with a yelp.

“Told you so,” Jaden said with a laugh.

“What is wrong with you?” Tanner groaned rubbing his head.

“You were warned.” I said with a shrug and tried to walk away again. But he stopped me once more this time by grabbing my shoulder.

“Just wait a minute, who are you?”

I rolled my eyes.

“I’m Elyon, pleasure to meet you.” I said sarcastically.

His eyes lit up with realisation before he looked at the guys. Luke and Nicolas were having a mini shots contest but Jaden was watching us carefully.

“This is Elyon?” Tanner asked Jaden.

“That’s her.” Jaden said with a nod.

“Damn, she’s hot.” Tanner said with a laugh and a casual roam of my body. I glared.

“Tanner...” Jaden warned but it was too late. I punched the sucker straight in the stomach.

“Fucking hell, do you ever shut up?” I murmured as he rubbed his stomach in pain.

“You’re just like Nick said.” Tanner laughed straightening himself up.

“I’m Tanner, it’s good to finally meet you Elyon.” He smiled at me and I was kinda stunned for a second.

His blond hair was a little too short but his blue eyes were really mesmerising, even in this dim light.

“And to celebrate out meeting, why don’t the three of us play a friendly game of shots?”

I looked over to Jaden who winced at the mention of ‘friendly,’ and I groaned.

Sorry Lily; looks like plan B may be in order.

A/N

Look who’s back!

Crappy chapter, but I had to get this out there before everyone lost faith in me!

I haven’t edited this or anything so go easy on me guys.

So why I haven’t been updating: College and Work.

The two evils of my life right now.

Sorry :(

Anyways, this chapter was boring, next one will be better. All party thing shall be in it. Then the one after that will be the morning after!

Thanks for reading :)

Comment and Vote (PLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE)

Robyn x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 5 11
Abigail Jackson is just a normal 18 year old girl living in the Uk. She weird, she's a bit chunky, not very pretty and is definitely the 'Duff' of al...
119K 3.5K 25
"I'm done, cupcake. I can't anymore," he mumbled, wiping his eyes. I turned to look at him and took his head into my hands. Both my hands were on eit...
474K 11.9K 70
Meet Hailey. The ultimate dork . Straight 'A ' student. Socially awkward life. Overprotective mother. The abandoned house next door is soon occupie...
Rois By S

Romance

209K 3.5K 46
Ashton is the bad guy at college, everyone fears of him. If he even glares at you, it's time to run. April has a harsh past and it's trying to get o...