three a.m. ➳ zustin a.u.

By iamderekhale

what was supposed to be a 3 a.m. call to his ex turned into something far more. ©inspiringwifi | 2016 More

prologue ➳ at 3 a.m.
one ➳ call back
two ➳ 6a.m.
three ➳ ring ring
four ➳ is it too late now to say
five ➳ new message!
read this (please read it)
six ➳ beautiful
seven ➳ a for awkward
nine ➳ snapchat me that
ten ➳ mama knows best
eleven ➳ here comes trouble
twelve ➳ pretty and petty
thirteen ➳ jack in a box
fourteen ➳ no pressure
fifteen ➳ fOoL fOr YoU
sixteen ➳ don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
snap [zustin]
seventeen ➳ wth
eighteen ➳ tweet tweet
nineteen ➳ let's start a riot
author's note
twenty ➳ far away
twenty one ➳ grass ain't greener
twenty two ➳ surprise
twenty three ➳ recovery
twenty four ➳ you plus me
twenty five ➳ hold tight
twenty six ➳ familiar faces
The DUFF (Zustin Mieber AU)
twenty seven ➳ chances
twenty eight ➳ top to bottom
twenty nine ➳ everybody hates bieber
thirty one ➳ bye bye lily
thirty two ➳ yes sir
epilogue ➳ mine

eight ➳ relationshits

4.7K 349 292
By iamderekhale

Hey you sexy little fuckers.

I KNOW IVE SAID THIS BEFOREBUY I REEEALALLLLLYLYLLYLYLLLLLLYYYYYY LOVE YOU GUYS TO PIECES LIKE WHAT WHAT UGHHHHH. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I think by the end this story is gonna have more comments than votes BECAUSE YOU GUYS LOVE TO COMMENT but I love responded so it's all cool. 😉

HERES A CUTE GIF OF MY DADDY

"Her name was Selena," and Justin's eyes suddenly saddened, he looked like his heart broke just saying the name.

"She was actually a great person, still is. But I just wish things didn't end the way they did. It was my fault, so I could never complain because I had it coming for me, but that didn't change how much it hurt when she actually left."

Zayn intruded before he could go on, "Justin, you don't need to—"

"I know, but I want to."

So Zayn quieted down and allowed Justin to speak.

"We met in middle school. And we actually started off hating each other. She was always reaching for high excellence and I was always intruding because all I really did was cause trouble," he chuckled.

"Shocker."

Justin glared at Zayn which had the British man silencing himself once more.

"Anyways, she wasn't that easy to deal with. But somewhere along all the childish insults and teasing we became friends and once junior year of high school rolled around, well some people hit puberty but we like ran it over with a truck and it was kind of hard to resist temptation."

It was very obvious that Justin was the eye candy even as a teenager. No one just gets that attractive over night.

"I fucked a lot of girl, a lot, and I was a jerk. I didn't want any sloppy seconds. I dropped them so fast it gave them whiplash. But I kept on coming back to Selena," he confessed, eyes no longer being able to meet Zayn's, "and I kept on saying it was because she was just that great at sex, but that was obviously a lie. I mean, she gave great head but I've gotten far better from others. And then I said it was 'cause she was my best friend, so there is no way of escaping her. It wasn't until she told me how she felt that I realized I actually felt the same. And trust me, being the person I was, finally falling in love sucked. I hated it more than anything else in the world; the constant worry, the jealousy, the craving to be around her. I wasn't obsessive, not to anyone else. But it surely felt that way to me because I wasn't used to any of it."

Justin took a breathe before continuing, "we were great for a long time but then we got to that point in time where all we did was argue, about the dumbest shit too, it was ridiculous," he chuckled, "but y'know, we both dealt with it in our own ways. I would sometimes go out and party, get wasted and all. She would go to the library, read, write, cry and occasionally smoke. I absolutely hated it when she smoked. You know how I am about that kind of stuff. But that's not the point. The point is, I cheated a few times."

Now this, Zayn had to respond to, "a few times?"

"Most were drunken mistakes."

"That doesn't matter Justin. You shouldn't have even cheated once, drunk or not."

"You don't understand—"

"I may not understand what it was like for you two," Zayn admitted, "but I know that cheating is never the God damn answer Justin. What was the point?"

"Okay, are you really judging me for my past mistakes right now Zayn?"

"I'm just—"

"Zayn, if I could go back in time and fix what I've done, I would. But too bad I cannot. And I was telling you this because I trust you, because I think there may be something between us and I wanted you to know of the only relationship I've ever had. But if my truths are too much for you then please, tell me so I don't waste my time."

It became obvious that Justin was angry. The locking of his jaw and the way his eyes suddenly transformed to slits made it clear.

"I'm sorry," said Zayn, saddened, "I'm sorry."

Justin seemed to become slightly calmer and relaxed, "it's okay."

"May you continue? If I haven't already ruined everything."

"I can. I think Selena knew the whole time, but there was just this one time that she actually caught me and well, that was the end of us. She didn't say another word to me for the rest of senior year and we just went our separate ways. The funny thing was that I was the one who caused it yet I was moping like she was the real heartbreaker. All she ever did was love me unconditionally and I ruined it."

Silence sunk in for a minute, then two, then Justin continued, "we crossed paths again, last year. And she's well now, she's a journalist and she is in a happy relationship. And she's forgiven me, so much in fact that we're actually really close friends again. Not as close as we were before but we're working on that."

"Happy ending?"

"Not quite yet, but I have a feeling my happy ending is nearby."

There seemed to be a promise behind the way Justin smiled and it had Zayn feeling far more hopeful than he's ever felt before.

"So what's your story?"

"What?"

"Your ex, what was he like? I mean, if you're okay with telling me."

It had actually been a while since he's last spoken about Liam, even longer since he's spoken to Liam. But he owed this to Justin, it was only fair.

"Well, uh, he was... outgoing."

"Outgoing?"

"Yeah. It was always all or nothing. And I think that's what I loved most about him. I love a man with ambition, a man who thrives and keeps pushing. Determination and confidence, I love that."

"Sounds interesting."

"Yeah well, he was something," Zayn agreed, "we dated for three years."

"That's a long time."

"Not when you expected forever."

"What happened?"

"We wanted different things. So y'know, we parted from one another and did our own thing. He actually cut all ties of communication between us; moved far away, changed his number, and he doesn't even use any form of social media because well, he's him so I didn't know how to contact him anyways. That was until a friend gave me his number and I never used it until that night I accidentally called you. So really, since he left, we haven't spoken."

"Sounds like a douche," Justin commented, "I mean, who in their right mind would let such a jewel like you slip from their fingertips?"

"Oh my, save it Shakespeare."

"So you're saying I can't be your Romeo?"

"It'll take a little more than a few kind words to get with all of this," Zayn grinned, gesturing towards his body, "I'm not as naive as Juliet."

"That, you are not."

Suddenly, the sound of the door opening startled Zayn, having him turn around to be greeted by his best friend.

"Oh, so this is the dickface you've been ignoring me for?"

"How'd you even get in here Louis?"

"I have a key, remember," Louis stated, holding up the silver object.

He approached Zayn who sat at his desk, laptop opened with Justin shirtless onscreen.

Louis leaned forward, seeming to examine Justin's appearance from the way he was looking, "hmm, he is very attractive. Good job on this one mate."

Zayn sighed, rolling his eyes before introducing the two, "Justin, this is my best friend Louis. Louis, this is Justin."

"The boyfriend."

"Not my boyfriend."

"Really," asked Louis, "lad, what are you doing? If I wasn't already practically hitched to the love of my life I would've boned him long time ago."

"Louis, you're being embarrassing."

"I'm just saying. I mean what are you waiting for? You're hot, he looks like sex on a stick. I don't see the issue."

When Zayn looked back at his screen, Justin was actually dying of silent laughter while Zayn was thinking of the many ways he could kill Louis.

"At least I know you're not leaving Harry and I for some ugly scumbag."

"Yes, yes, can you go now?"

"Gladly. I have a boyfriend waiting for me," Louis smirked as he straightened himself up, "naked."

"Nice meeting you Justin," he winked then began to walk away.

And just when Zayn thought the worst of it was over, Louis shouted over his shoulder, "oh yeah, and Zayn likes to jerk off to the thought of you topping him. Have fun you two," before the door to his room slammed shut.

Zayn was definitely going to kill Louis, Harry be damned, that was a done deal.

"Oh really?"

And Zayn really wanted to wipe that smug look off Justin's face, but there really was never a way to do so.

So for the first time, he actually played along with Justin's little game, "yes, yes I do."

[~]

I need to stop spoiling you guys with updates but it's Spring Break so y'know, I might as well, right?

This chapter was kinda lame but I'll try to make up for it with the next, ALRIGHT YAH YAH YAH.

AND OF COURSE LARRY AS A SIDE SHIP BC DUH ITS LARRY.

Comment and vote, as usual lovelies.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. Yah. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 189 18
It was like a fairytale being with him. It was like the world could come crashing down but not even that could tear us apart. *** "I didn't ask for...
821K 29.1K 64
Continued from Instant Love IV: Blessings All Rights Reserved to ChristinaLaNise ©2015
373 49 19
That very moment I felt my heart pounding and I couldn't seem to say anything. "Hey Alison, are you still there?" He asked. "Ummm... Yes yes... Look...