Ch*ck with a D*ck || l.t. + h...

由 SummerBreeze001

It all started with one stupid bet and a game of truth or dare. One that changed Louis Tomlinsons life...and... 更多

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*Authors Note*
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Clarification and important notes
Chapter 16
Important Notes + New Book Summaries
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilouge

Chapter 3

16.3K 776 2K
由 SummerBreeze001

~ * Louis POV * ~

"Wakey, wakey!" A high pitched voice, boomed, startling me from my peaceful sleep.

"Go away, Eleanor." I mumbled into my fluffy pillow.

"No. Get up." She demanded, flinging my curtains open, making me wince from the brightness of the sun.

"Fine. I'm up."

"Great." She faked happiness. "I've got the wigs and the boobs, put them on." I'm guessing she threw something on my bed because I felt the bounce from the impact, but I couldn't be to sure, my arms were folded across my face.

Sighing I reluctantly make my way to the bathroom putting them on, remembering the way Lou had explained. As I'm placing the wig atop my head Eleanor opens the door enough to pop her hand through, "Put these on."

Groaning I take the clothes from her grasp and look at the items, jeans and a t-shirt. Simple but effective. Ugh. How do girls wiggling themselves into these things, my legs can't breathe. I mean I know I wear skinny jeans but these must be, like, super, super skinny jeans. They're like a second skin. The shirt was loose but showed that I had a good set of boobs. Ok that's weird. El had given me a pair of Vans to place on my feet, luckily. I was dreading those heels, or should I say death traps, because that's what they are. Ready to go I step out of my bathroom, to be met with Zayn, Liam and Eleanor, all looking at me with their mouths ajar.

"Holy shit! You look hot!" Eleanor complimented.

"Whoa! You're a genius El, you can't even tell it's a boy." Liam praised.

"Right, come on, let's make you a woman!" The brunette ushered me out of the room and down the stairs. "Can we push these back?" She asked, referring to the sofas.

"Yeah." I mumble. I. Am. Never. Drinking. Again. Stupid alcohol. Stupid game. Stupid dare. Stupid drunk Louis.

"Right. Walk." Eleanor ordered as she sat down, Liam and Zayn beside her.

I walk to the front door and back thinking of ways to kill the laughing boys in front of me.

"Right. Stop with the 'SWAG' and start floating." Eleanor raised from her seat. "Watch me and then try to copy." I watched the teacher, teach. Watching the way her hips swung from side to side. "Your turn." She turns and watches me. I push my hips, left to right, just as she had done, keeping my head held high, despite the embarrassment I was feeling. "Ok. Good. Just try not to knock people out with your bum. Shimmy but don't shake." She said as if that made all the sense in the world. How can you shimmy and not shake. It's not possible. She lays her petite hands on my hip and softly moves them side to side. "Walk with me." I walk and El moves my hips. "Feel the way your hips are moving, shimmying but not shaking." She removes her hands and I walk alone. "Yes that's it!" She claps.

"You actually looked like a real girl." Zayn commented.

"Isn't that the point in this stupid lesson?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Point taken." Zayn nodded his head and settled further in beside Liam.

"Ok. Now multi-tasking. Walk and flip your hair." And the lesson in hell continues. I do as she says and turn, looking at her expectingly. "You were supposed to flip you hair not wipe your neck. What was this?" She copies my hand movements, I can see what she means, I looked like she had something on either side of her neck and was brushing it off. She then proceeds to show me what it's supposed to me like. She raises her right arm and flips her hair, like she was brushing something off her right shoulder. I could do that. "Go." I do as I'm told, replying what Eleanor had done in my mind and copying it. "Perfect." She smiles.

This is how the next three hours passed, I learned how to sit like a girl, eat like a girl, drink like a girl, hold my bag like a girl and most importantly, talk like a girl. I turned my voice into this high pitched noise that I'm pretty sure was annoying, but it's the best my deep masculine voice could do. I sat and had a conversation with El about what I did over the weekend, using words like 'Oh my god,' and 'amazeballs.' I swear, girls have their own language half the time I didn't know what I was saying.

"Ok. The final step on how to become a girl..." She pauses for, unnecessary, effect. "... Make-up."

"No. No, that's where I draw the line. You're not coming near my face with that shit." I stand, holding my hands in the surrender position.

"Louis, if you want to loose this bet then fine, no make-up, but if you want to win then you'll sit down and watch how I put it on."

I can't loose, but I don't want to wear that wallpaper. Sighing, knowing I don't have a choice in the matter I drop beside El. She smiles triumphantly and explains how to put each item on, step by step. Letting me watch her every move. "Your turn." She hands me the make-up bag and slides the table mirror over to me.

Ok, first of all she put this stuff on. I reached in the bag and collected the pink tube that read 'Foundation' on it.

"Remember not too much." Eleanor guided.

Nodding, I squeezed one and a half peas, sizes on my finger before dotting it over my face, forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. Rubbing it in, it began to blend with my skin. Once it was all gone I grabbed the second item that El had laced on her face, 'Powder.' Collecting the sponge I rubbed it over the hard powder, causing it to rub off on to the squidgy material, allowing me to rub it over my face. Once I made sure I got into every crease and up to my hairline, I closed it back up and placed it in the bag.

"Good. You're doing really well, Lou." Eleanor exalted.

Next was the difficult part, or at least it looked it. I had to draw on and in my eye. Painful. I close my left eye and begin to use the pencil to draw around it, trying not to squint every time the hard object came into contact with my sensitive skin. Once I'd done the left eye I continued with the right. For a first attempt it wasn't so bad. Now for the hard part. In the eye. I pulled down my eye, just like El had done and drew along the inside.

"Ow! Shit! Mother fucker!" I poked myself, causing Liam and Zayn to laugh.

"Stop being a baby." Eleanor grumbled.

"It bloody hurt!" I wipe my watering eye.

"You'll do it again, so may as well get used to it."

Mumbling a "Whatever," I turn back to the small mirror that was on the table and continue with my task.

Luckily for me I managed to finish both eyes with another incident. Sighing in relief I threw the violent object back in the bag, before collecting another tube. 'Voluminous Mascara,' because that doesn't sound scary at all. I unscrew the top and pull it off, pulling out the brush. I swiped it over my eyelashes, panicking at having an item so close to my open eye, causing me to blink a lot. Once the black liquid was finished, making my lashes look longer and thicker I placed that tube in the bag only to pick out the final component. Lip gloss.

"Ugh I hate this stuff." I stare disgustingly at the clear tube.

"You've worn it before?" Liam shrieks.

"No!" I spin my head in his direction, causing my hair to whip my face. Remembering my earlier lesson I flip my hair over my shoulder. "Girls wear it and it makes your lips sticky after kissing them. It's gross."

"Good save." Zayn sniggers.

I roll my make-up'ed eyes at him and turn, for the final time, to the mirror. Pulling the stick out of the clear tube I place the gloss over my lips.

"Ugh. It feels like theres glue on them."

"Stop whining and well done. You look great. Now we put it to the test, we're going shopping."

"Say what?!" I squeal in my girly voice, using my girly terms.

"Come on, Louise."

"Who the fudge is Louise?" I refrain myself from dropping the 'F-Bomb' as El said girls tend not to swear unless it's words like 'Bitch,' 'Slut,' or if they're excited they use them all. I'm only just realising how strange girls are.

"You are. You're Louise Tomlinson." She hands me some papers.

"What's this?"

"You're enrollment forms, all you have to do is go to the school and hand these to the receptionist."

"Wait you enrolled me?"

"Yeah. I pretended to be your mother. You start tomorrow."

"Say what?" I screech.

"You're ready, you can walk in heels, you can put make-up on, you act like a girl and you sound like a girl. There's nothing else I can do until you need me."

"Tomorrow?" I ask gob-smacked. I was hoping I would have another month to prepare myself for this... stupidity.

"Tomorrow. So come on. We'll test your look out." She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the door, leaving behind a laughing Liam and Zayn.

We went for coffee. I got hit on.

We went shopping. I got hit on. Twice.

I came to the conclusion, I'm a sexy girl.

In the shop El told me the kind of things I would need to buy, things like make-up removal wipes. Tampons, she said that even though I didn't need them I need the image of them. Ben and Jerry's, saying I was going to meet at least one girl who was going to need my help through a heart break and chick flicks, lots of them. El explained that I was going to have to hold sleepovers and things so these would be essential. Over all I figured out, girls make being a girl, look easy.

"Lou! Get ready it's your first day.!" Liam yelled into my room, even though there was no need. I'd been awake the last hour, just laying and dreading the day ahead. There was no way I was going to pull this off.

Sighing I roll out of bed and get ready for my first day of school. Eleanor had laid out my outfit ready for me so all I had to do was get in the shower and get dressed, as well as put on my make-up.

An hour later and I'm staring at myself in the floor length mirror on the back of my door, and I have to say I look pretty good. I had on a black dress, with black tights. Over the top of the dress I wore a blue cardigan that matched my blue heeled boots. My feet were already aching, I don't know how girls spend all day in these things. I placed my school items in my black and blue satchel, that was resting on my shoulder. I had my brunette wig on, that let the hair cascade down my back, but El had pinned back the sides in a pretty style.

I'm ready to go.

I grab my keys, and leave with a shout 'Bye' to Liam. I drive the forty minute drive to the town over and park outside the all girls school. Taking a deep breathe in I get out and make my way to the parallel universe.

--------

Chapter 3!

Credit to my cowriter for writing this

Vote!

Comment!

Best comment gets dedication next chapter!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
3.4K 79 7
Summary: Louis has a normal life, well had, it all changed when he joined tumblr and met a boy called Niall, who introduced him to a gorgeous young l...
506 13 26
Harry Styles, a boy who thinks he's straight, changes when Louis Tomlinson is the new kid in class. Louis is openly gay and on his last school he got...
29.3K 739 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...