Bite Me.

By BethWorthington

[ 2 ] *In dire need of editing, re-jigging and everything else under the sun!* Nate is one of Carsons closes... More

Bite Me. [BoyxBoy]
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three-
Chapter Four -
Chapter Five -
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Twelve

26.9K 852 149
By BethWorthington

Chapter Twelve -

My ass looked good in this.

 I wiggled it in front of the mirror a little more before looking back to my hair-conscious if it was ok. I had washed it and redone it twice now and I don’t think I had enough time if I wanted to re-do it again.  The suit made me look very slimming and made my muscles look quite defined which was good. I had a stylish black shirt on with white buttons which was done up and tucked into the dark blue slimming trousers. Over my shirt I wore a very light-weight shiny dark blue blazer which I left open exposing the black Armani belt I wore. Finishing off the look I wore black dress-shoes which was probably the least comfortable part of the outfit but it didn’t matter.

As if predicted Carson and Cameron were out doing god knows what, god knows where so I had the whole day to fuss over when to get ready and then take hours to fuss if I looked good. I came to the conclusion that I looked presentable and that is what I was aiming for.

I looked at the clock and saw the minute hand hand on 12. I tried calming myself but it failed as there was a firm knock on the door.

“No way can he be that perfect” I said as I slid my phone into the back pocket of my trousers then walked out to the door. Opening it and I immediately felt my jaw drop to the floor and drool slither out. Hypothetically.

“Wow…you clean up well” I idiotically said and wanted to slap myself after I said it. Mitch smirked at the compliment looking me over. “As do you Nathan, very well” he smirked devouring my entire body with his gaze. I gulped nodding and watched him step aside wanting me to head to the lift first.

I shut the door behind me and locked it.

He looked amazing. He wore a light blue shirt and rogue-coloured tie with a black waist-coat over the top, a very well-fitted pair of black trousers, a broad-shouldered blazer with a rogue-coloured silk handkerchief in the left pocket and finally some black dress-shoes. The suit really showed off his tan.

-

He even had the walk nailed. One hand in his left pocket and the other hand just loosely kept to his side showing off his very designer silver watch.

Once parked we walked casually to the entrance where a few people stood in the welcoming-lounge waiting on a free table. Mitch placed a hand on my lower back guiding me to a waiter who stood at his booth. He looked at us as we neared to him.

“Good evening gentlemen, do you have a reservation?” he asked politely. “Mays” Mitch replied bluntly to the man who seemed to click at that name.

He really was a famous man. “Of course Mr. Mays apologies I did not recognise you, please follow me” he smiled kindly walking in the direction of the balcony.

I looked to Mitch and he smirked, I flushed then followed the waiter outside. The balcony was stunning, candles lit on each table giving such a relaxing aroma.  We were led over to another private balcony which was over water. It was beautiful.

On the whole balcony was placed one table with two seats and a beautiful candle situated in the middle. All cutleries were set and all that was left was for us to sit.

The waiter waited until we took our seat and passed us our menus. “Would you like to order drinks sir?” the man asked Mitch.

“Ah yes, could we have a bottle of Trebbiano D’Abruzzo Valentini thank you” I swooned at his Italian tongue.

“Of course sir” he turned walked away. The first thing I did was check the wines list on the back of the menu and saw that that particular bottle cost One-Hundred pounds. My throat went dry. A chuckling erupted from Mitch, I looked over to see him looking at me.

“Don’t worry about petty things such as expenses. I want to spoil you tonight seeing as I’m proving a point to you”

I watched him as he spoke to me sincerely. I bit my lip and nodded a little. “I don’t like you for your money” I whispered. He seemed a little shocked at my outburst then smiled warmly.

“I know you don’t Nate but I like to make you feel special” he replied. I blushed but hopefully he couldn’t see it due to the darkness around. I then noticed candles on little lilly-pads floating all around the lake.  “Wow”

“She really has outdone herself” he sighed. I looked to him confused, “She?”

“Hm? Oh nothing.” That’s one thing that I was a downer for this whole situation…I could never question him.

I heard the thud of his chair as he pushed it back against the wood and he walked round the table to my side and he tilted my head up and kissed me.

It was still for a couple of seconds before he began to move his lips against mine and I joined him. The kiss was hot and I felt my body craving more of him.

“I really detest myself for being the creator of that sad-expression on your face” he whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes and looked at him, “I’m not sad” I replied smiling a little.

He gently caressed my cheek with his thumb then kissed my lips lightly again before pulling back. “I love you so much” he said under his breath.

My heart was thumping in my chest almost hurting me. He looked tired as he said it, like he just had to get it out. He was now on his knees beside my chair with his forehead on my hands.

Poor Armani of his.

I squeezed his hands making him look up to me. “I love you too,” I blurted and once I said it I gasped and coughed covering it up bringing my hands to my mouth. “I mean…I think, as in admiration…” he just beamed at me as I acted like a complete fool.

He shut me up with a kiss which made my heart melt. Both of his hands were on my cheeks keeping my head still as he deepened the kiss. I felt my eyes flutter shut enjoying kissing him more and more as time went on.

“What a scene” I tensed at a female voice. I heard Mitch growl a little making my eyes widen, he pulled back and stood up dusting off his trousers and turned on his heal to face an absolutely stunning woman in a tight red dress which touched the ground.

“Andrea” he acknowledged her. She smirked then stepped forward kissing Mitch on the cheeks leaving behind her bright red lipstick.

She looked down to me and looked me over. “What a cutie” she gasped and gripped my cheek. I winced but she soon let go of me.

“Andrea this is Nathan, Nathan this is Andrea…my sister” he said with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

Sister…oh.

“Nice to meet you” I smiled and she smiled back. “So cute. So Nathan, how do you like my restaurant?” she asked.

I tensed and inwardly groaned. Of course she would own it.

“Are you French?” I questioned instead which made both the Mays look at me confused. “No…”

“Then why are you the owner of a French restaurant…” I said timidly. She laughed then pulled me from my chair hugging me tightly.

“Here’s some business advice when it comes to restaurants. Fancy people like my brother love French sounding places and if not for me being here right now he probably wouldn’t have told you. It brings in the dosh cutie” I stored that information for another day. Might come in handy if I want to open a restaurant.

“I see”

She nodded smiling broadly then she noticed the waiter returning with the very expensive wine. “Valentini, nice choice brother. I’ll be off, got to scamper around other customers pretending to be French, au revoir” she purred and walked off. Mitch and I took our seats and let the wine be poured before we talked again.

“Are all of your family just stunning?” I asked mumbling a little. He laughed, “Pretty much. We all pride ourselves in keeping ourselves well-pampered”

I rolled my eyes but understood. I took a sip of the wine and felt it warm me up, I moaned at the tastefulness of it. “You like?” he asked.

“Fruity” I replied smiling. He nodded swirling the wine in the glass but keeping his eyes fixed on me. I felt conscious and looked down to my wine.

“Nathan…” he trailed off. I looked up to him and he smiled. “After this there is one other thing I wish to do which will prove my love for you” he said.

“You don’t need t-” he shook his head silencing me. He held his hand out to me while it was rested on the table. I gently slid mine into his and he gently held my hand.

“I want to make love to you” he blurted making all the blood rush to my face. I felt myself choking on air and then his squeeze on my hand. “Calm down it’s ok…breathe” he assured me.

I took a few silent breaths before looking to him. “I’m..I’ve never…” he just smiled nodding. “That’s good, I want to be your first”

I looked away from him, still really heated from the sudden statement. “Relax Nate, don’t let it spoil the evening” he smiled soothing me. I bit my lip but then nodded and we both looked to our menus.

The bill was paid and my heart had been pounding for the last half an hour. “Alright, let’s go” he said making me jump. I nodded slowly standing up and pushing my chair in. He held out his hand to me and I gulped before taking it. I was scared he felt my heart racing as he guided me through the restaurant to the car.  We got in and there was silence.

He wasn’t touching the engine. “Mitch…” I started. He looked to me smiling a little, “It’s fine if you don’t want to. I’ll drop you home and call you tomorrow” he explained. The sudden agenda change made me feel slightly cold.

Just…going home? Carson and Cam wouldn’t be home so I’d be home alone and there wouldn’t be any development with Mitch and I.

Thinking to myself for a couple of minutes I shook my head and looked to him. “I want to prove my love for you too so take me to your house and make love to me” I kindly ordered. His eyes widened and he smiled brightly then started the engine, he held my hand the entire way to his house.

His apartment brought back memories. His wall-sized window continued to impress me and his large bar as you entered the room. It was all so clean and the whole room smelt of him. I loved it.

“Want a drink?” he asked dropping the keys on the bar and propping off his jacket. “Water please” he nodded and got me a glass of water. I downed it in one then placed it on the counter.

He was slowly sipping his drink on the other hand. Was he messing with me?

“Well…” I trailed off. He chuckled taking another sip of his baileys. “There’s no need to rush, take it easy and let your food settle” he sat down on the sofa and turned the television on. A football match was currently on so I sat beside him and fixed my eyes to the screen.

I was surprisingly drawn into the match that I didn’t even notice Mitch finish off his drink. “Nate” he whispered into my ear. I gasped a little and looked to him and he connected his lips to mine. I let out a little moan at the heat of it, our tongues lapped together swirling around. Mitch slid my jacket off my shoulders and flung it away then began to slowly un-button my shirt savouring my lips as he did.

I blushed when I felt his fingers un-buckling my belt then popping open the button on my trousers. Instead of continuing to strip me he slid his hand over my tight boxers and began to slowly and torturously rub my erect member. I moaned into his mouth which he seemed to like, he gripped the back of my hair and pushed my mouth against his more. My hands gripped his shirt as he rubbed me. I felt him lean over to me making my back touch the sofa. He positioned us so my legs were bent and spread and he was in-between them.  

I could feel the tip of my very erect member poking out the top of my boxers. He continued to stroke me as we stopped kissing to breathe.

“Mitch…it’s unfair” I whimpered. He looked down to me but didn’t stop teasing my dick. “What is my love?” he purred.

I moaned loudly as he flicked his thumb over the tip of my head. “Y-you’re…dressed” I panted. He chuckled then stood up, I looked at him shocked that he had released me.

“Hurry up and undress me so I can pleasure you more” he ordered.

I bolted up finding my erection very uncomfortable as I took a few paces until I was in front of him. I trailed my fingers down his clothed chest then when I reached the buttons of his waistcoat unfastened them quickly. I pushed it off his arms then threw it away then I yanked his tie off and put it around me in a loose tie. His shirt was next- my fingers went as quick as they could partially ripping the shirt open, the fabric dropped to the ground and I gawked at his muscular chest.

“Continue” he ordered hoarsely. I un-buttoned his trousers and pulled them down with his boxers, I gasped when his large erect dick was let free. I blushed madly and he pulled me against him and kissed me roughly.

As we kissed he pushed down my trousers and boxers and we both kicked off our shoes as he lay me on the floor but stood up.

“Stay there” he said and disappeared from site.

I lay completely naked with my legs spread on his fur rug, I looked to my left to see the wall-sized window. I was panting as I observed all the beautiful lights.

“You have no idea how sultry you look right now” Mitch growled licking his lips a little. I found myself spreading my legs for him more which he more than happily took as the invitation.

I looked down beside him to see what he had got and saw a condom and lubrication. I bit my lip and he chuckled. He leant over me and began to slowly kiss me romantically, it began to heat up and I felt him grinding against me. I was moaning against every touch of his groin.

I wanted him so much right now…

As if he could read my mind he popped the lid off the lube and pushed my legs up exposing my butt for him. I found this so embarrassing.

After all my years of topping people…I was now bottom, literally.

The cold liquid met my ass and I squeaked. He smirked and rubbed it around, closing my eyes I felt the sensitivity increase as his finger neared my hole. “Mitch” I panted.

He kissed the corner of my mouth then rested my forehead against his. “Breath normally” I did as he said and continue to ‘breath normally’ and relaxed my muscles. Taking that opportunity he stuck his index finger inside me. I gasped and tensed up immediately, on instinct.

“Nate, can I have my finger back?” he asked. I wanted to punch him at this moment. I slowly relaxed my butt-muscles and granted his finger back to him. This humiliating torture of the fingering went on for a couple more minutes before I heard a rip. I opened my eyes to see him tear the packet on the condom. I squeaked.

I watched as he rolled it onto his member and apply lube over the top. “I’m sorry I can’t be more patient” he said sincerely. I looked to him shocked, “B-but”

“Relax baby, it will hurt for the first couple of minutes because of the stretching” he informed me. “MINUTES?!”

I felt the tip of his dick press against my butt and immediately I tensed. This wasn’t going to go well for him. He may never get his dick back…why would he risk such a thing?

“You’re too tight. Nate” he whispered bringing his lips to my neck. I moaned at how good that felt. He coaxed me for a couple of minutes until I relaxed then I felt him plunge himself inside me. I cried out in pain as he stretched me in one go.

“You prick, do you know how much I’m hurting right now!” I screamed at him. He seemed to be expecting it because he just smiled and eased himself out before pushing back in.

His head was rested beside my head as he thrust inside of me. “God you feel amazing” he moaned. That was hot.

He began to thrust faster and by now my butt had adjusted to his side and every time he thrust inside my tight walls it was pure bliss. I felt sluttish as I moaned at every thrust he gave, my nails gently scraping down his back as he went faster and harder.

The whole sensation was amazing. My erection felt heavier as I knew I was about to explode, my moans seemed to be hitching which was a indication to him that I was nearly on the edge.

“Nate” he moaned over and over which I loved. My name dancing off is lips was heaven, yes Mitch…only say my name.

“Ah..ah…ahhh” I spurt out ribbons of my own essence which ended up all over mine and his chest. He kept buried inside of me as I felt him tense and groan loudly. He pulled out and pulled off the condom and flopped down beside me.

We both went into a stage of heavy breathing for quite a while until he got up and grabbed the lube and used condom.

He re-appeared with a clean member and a wipe. He handed it to me and I wiped my cum off of my body and then cleaned it off my dick.

Once that was done he took it and threw it in the nearest bin. He crouched down and lifted me off the floor bridal style then plopped me on the couch, he grabbed a blanket which he had returned with and snuggled down behind me. He snuggled me up against him wrapping us in the warm cover. I turned so I was on my back looking at him who was laid on his side.

He leant down and kissed my tingly-swollen lips. “I love you Nathan Brice”

My breathing hitched and I turned towards him snuggling into his chest. “I love you too Mitch Mays”

-

Hope you enjoyed it.

Just to let you know this story is coming to an end soon.

Don't worry, the next few chapters will be dramatic c; I think you know why.

 Consider this the 'calm before the storm.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9.8K 28
*Very old writing!!* In need of editing and completely re-jigging. Raum Samael knew he was different. Knowing everything in a book with just one gla...
2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
8.9K 963 56
Miles worked as a photojournalist in a small news publication. For the past four years, he had been trying to make ends meet by taking photos of cele...
723K 29.5K 72
Season I - Complete Season II - Complete When I woke up, the memories of all my past lives returned. In this life, I have to live as an Alpha's partn...