IAABABTBHHG 2: The One That G...

By UntamedAngel

Eight long years have passed since that night--the night that turned the lives of Athena Vanderbilt and Natha... More

Chapter 1 - Athena
Chapter 2 - Nate
Chapter 3 - Athena/Nate
Chapter 4 - Athena
Chapter 5 - Nate
Chapter 6 - Athena
Chapter 7 - Nate
Chapter 8 - Athena
Chapter 9 - Nate
Chapter 10 - Athena
Chapter 11 - Nate/Athena
Chapter 12 - Nate/Athena
Chapter 13 - Nate/Issa
Chapter 14 - Athena
Chapter 15 - Nate
Chapter 16 - Athena
Chapter 17 - Nate
Chapter 18 - Athena
Chapter 19 - Nate
Chapter 20 - Nate/Athena
Chapter 21 - Athena/Nate
Chapter 22 - Athena

SYNOPSIS

9.1K 157 6
By UntamedAngel

Eight long years have passed since that night--the night that turned the lives of Athena Vanderbilt and Nathaniel Van Warner upside down. Athena, now a new-grad physician, returns to New York from her self-exile in Oxford. Nate is now the CEO of their family business empire. Both became successful in their own fields of expertise.

But Athena's homecoming has shaken up everything and everyone. Including Nate's previously unwavering resolution that he has completely moved on from his one true love. After all, he has Issa, to keep his mind and heart occupied now. Or was there even space for her to begin with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.5K 35
Rebecca Nelson was 19 when she lost everything. Her house, her parents, her job and also her boyfriend that completely left her heart in a billion pi...
1.4M 31.2K 37
Athena Vanderbilt is a wallflower, a shadow behind her bestfriend. But timid as she may be, she dared to do something no one would ever take the risk...
15K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
9.8M 464K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...