The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*

13.4K 235 130
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

Niall and I made our way over to the food table and got ourselves something to eat. We talked for a little while with some friends, family and other celebrities. Niall took some pictures with a few fans as well. After spending some time in the VIP section with the others, Niall and I decided to go down to get some drinks and go on the dance floor. Zayn and Perrie were together in the VIP section, Louis and El were dancing and Liam had met an old friend who he was talking with. Niall brought me a drink and we went to sit at one of the free tables. After a few minutes of talking, we were joined by a girl who looked about nineteen.

"Hey Ni how are you, it's been so long," she said hugging him.

"Oh hi Holly, I'm good, how about you?" Niall asked politely.

"I'm great, lovely to see you babe," she said rubbing his arm and I frowned.

"Hi, I'm Livvy, nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand.

"You too," she said glaring, not shaking my hand.

"And are you a friend of Niall's?" I asked her.

"Yeah, we dated for a while before X factor," she said and I nodded.

"Well, I missed you Niall, it's strange not seeing you anymore," she said fluttering her eyelashes at him and he shuffled away uncomfortably.

"Yeah well I'm going to get some more drinks, you want anything?" Niall asked looking at me.

"I'll have a sex on the beach babe," Holly said winking at him.

"Champagne," I said smiling at him

Once Niall had gone, Holly turned to me.

"Hey Libby or whatever, leave Niall alone, he's not your's and he just feels sorry for you so why don't you stop interfering in our relationship," she said glaring at me.

"Excuse me but Niall doesn't like you like that anymore. You are is EX girlfriend, so leave us alone," I said.

"Whatever bitch, you go near him and you will regret it," she warned glaring at me until Niall came back over.

"Here you are," he said handing us both our drinks.

"Thanks Ni," we both said at the same time and glared at each other.

I downed the drink as Niall sat down next to me, away from Holly who kept glaring at me as she tried to flirt with Niall over the table.

"I'm going to get another drink," I grumbled getting out of my seat.

"Ok see you in a bit babe," Holly said fake smiling at me.

"I love you," Niall whispered to me and I smiled.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

I walked across the dance floor to the bar.

"One shot please," I said still frowning.

The bar man came over and handed me the shot which I downed.

"Hit me again," I slurred after my second shot.

I downed the other shot and then got up and walked over to where Niall was still with Holly. I felt the anger boil up inside of me as I saw her sitting next to him and rubbing his arm while leaning over to whisper into his ear. I walked over to them and sat down next to Niall.

"Hey Liv," He said relieved and put his arm around me.

"Hey baby," I said loudly.

"Are you drunk?" he asked me.

"No I'm great sweet cheeks," I said dragging out the end of the sentence and then kissing his cheek.

"Come on, lets go and dance," I said grabbing Niall's hand and making my way onto the dance floor glaring at Holly.

We spent a long time dancing together and with the other people around us without any problems, even though I was now quite drunk. After a moment I saw Holly wobble onto the dance floor and walk over to us.

"Hey baby," she slurred and I glared at her.

She then started trying to dance with Niall grinding and putting her hands all over him. I watched for a few moments before I lost my temper completely.

"Oi, listen Hally or whatever, get away from Niall, neither of us want you here so please leave," I yelled at her but the loud music stopped most people from hearing us.

"Yeah right you fucking bitch, Niall is my man so leave us along," she yelled back.

"He's you're fucking EX, he doesn't love you so piss off," I shouted at her.

"I don't think so," she said before turning to Niall and kissing him full on the lips.

I stood there watching them in shock. A second later, Niall pulled away from Holly and put his arm around me firmly.

"Get away from me Holly, I don't love you I love Liv," he said to her pulling me closer to his side.

I was still frozen at what she did and she had a look of shock on her face after what Niall had said.

"It was you, you stole Niall, you bitch," she said before slapping me around the face hard.

The slap brought me out of my shock and made me feel sober as I felt my cheek burning, how could she. I looked at her once more and felt disgust. I felt tears start in my eyes and then I ran. I ran through all the people on dance floor not caring who I bumped into. I ran through all the people mingling and past Perrie, Zayn, Louis and El who all called after me but I didn't care. I ran through everyone to the entrance and ran out the doors. I was greeted by flashing lights in every direction. I hid my face and ran through the paparazzi and fans and I ran down the road. I kept running until I got to a near by park. I found a big tree and sat down, my back against it. I took in a deep breath and let everything out. My cries became louder as I rested my head between my knees.

"Liv," I heard an out of breath voice call.

I looked up to find Niall jogging over to me.

"Liv, I'm so sorry, I never kissed her, I pushed her off, I didn't know she would hit you, I tried to get away from her," Niall rushed out.

"Niall I know, It's not you're fault," I said looking down.

I heard him sigh and then move towards me and sit down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I turned towards him and lay my head on his shoulder still crying.

"Why do people hate me when I've done nothing to them," I said sniffing. Niall put his finger under my chin and lifted it up looking in to my eyes.

"Because they are jealous. You are everything they want to be, so they want to bring you down, but Liv, you can't let them, don't let some stupid people affect you because you are amazing. Focus on the nice comments, they don't just say that because they are fans, they say it for a reason, for so many amazing reasons. I love you Livvy, never forget that," Niall said still staring into my eyes and I stared back at him.

"Thank you, I love you too," I whispered before kissing him on the lips.

"Let's go home," Niall said quietly.

"Ok," I said as Niall stood up.

After he stood up, he held out a hand to help me up.

"Thank you," I said still holding his hand.

We walked to a nearby street and Niall called a cab for us. He told the driver his address and a little while later, we were back at his flat. We walked up to his flat and as we got in I kicked of my heels. It was now early morning so we walked to Niall's bedroom. I changed into the shirt I had been wearing every night and Niall just stripped off to his boxers. We both climbed into the bed and I drifted of to sleep in Niall's arms.

"I love you so much, and only you," Niall whispered just before I fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urgh, it's too early," I said snuggling into Niall's chest and trying to block the sound of the alarm clock.

"Come on Liv, we have to get up, we're leaving for New York remember," Niall said in his morning voice as he sat up.

"Fine," I said sitting up and looking at the clock.

"Four in the morning, fuck sake," I said leaning my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Well we have to be at the airport at six," he said.

"Fine, carry me," I said lifting my arms up and he laughed.

"Fine," he said picking me up and putting me onto his back.

He carried me through the lounge and into the kitchen, passing the cases we had packed yesterday. He placed me on the kitchen island and started making us some toast as we had to get ready and leave quickly. He put the bread in the toaster and walked over to me as it cooked.

"Well someone's not a morning person," he laughed lifting my head up from my shoulder which I had been resting on.

I opened my eyes and looked into his piercing blue ones that were a foot away from mine.

"You know it," I mumbled and he laughed leaning closer to me.

He lent closer until I felt his soft lips brush against mine and I smiled before pressing mine firmly against his. I was about to open my mouth when 'POP' the toaster had finished cooking the bread and the loud pop made me jump back away from Niall.

"Christ," I said holding my hand over my heart as Niall laughed at me.

"Not funny," I said hitting his arm and pouting.

"Aww, I'm sorry Livvy," he said in a mock baby voice wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"I forgive you, now get the toast before it gets cold," I said kissing his cheek and smiling.

"Fine." he said before letting go of me and putting butter on the toast.

He put two pieces on a plate for me and I put jam on them. He took four pieces and put marmalade on two and honey on the other two. I laughed watching him as he made a mess getting the sticky goo everywhere. Once we had finished our toast and Niall had cleaned up his mess, I decided to get a shower. Once I was finished in the shower, I walked out to find Niall lying on his bed on his phone, he looked up as I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around me and I saw his eyes look me up and down.

"Keep your eyes to yourself," I said and I turned to the pile of clothes that I didn't pack for today.

"It's not my fault I have a beautiful girlfriend," Niall whispered in my ear, his chin resting on my shoulder after walking over to me.

I felt myself blush and I took a sharp breath before swallowing the lump in my throat. Niall wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed my neck up and down leaving multiple marks.

"Niall," I moaned lifting my arm up and playing with his hair.

"Liv," he said smirking against my neck.

"Shower, go," I said and he chuckled.

"Whatever you like love," he said kissing my cheek and walking off to the bathroom with his towel.

I then changed into my clothes. As we were traveling for most of the day and would be sitting on a plane for about nine hours, I decided to wear some of Niall's comfortable clothes. I wore his grey sweatpants and a red and white plaid shirt. I also wore my black supras, grey beanie and the necklace from Niall. I had already packed my things in my carry on bag which was by the cases.

After a few minutes, Niall walked out, his towel around his waist and looking through his draws to get some clothes out.

"I know you're staring," he said not turning around.

"Not my fault I have such a hot boyfriend," I said smirking, mimicking him from earlier.

"Touché," he said laughing.

I then went over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and started kissing his neck leaving marks all the way up.

"Urgh," he moaned and I smiled.

"You're evil," he said and I smirked.

"Payback," I said and looked up at his glazed eyes before he lifted me up by the waist and placed me on the bed before lying over me and kiss down my neck making me moan.

"Payback," he growled in my ear before carrying on and moving his hands up my shirt.

"You look so hot in my clothes but I'd much prefer them off," he said and I giggled.

I kept twirling his hair in my hands as he slowly moved his lips lower down my body, kissing over the thin fabric of his shirt that I was wearing. He made his way back up and his lips met with mine again. I started to kiss down his toned bare chest down to his stomach and back up leaving love bites all over his body as he had done with my neck. He then started unbuttoning my shirt before I heard a loud ringing making me jump. I looked over at Niall who sighed and got up picking his phone up and answering it.

"What?" he asked frustrated and I smirked and laughed slightly making him look over and me and smiled.

"Yes, we are here," he answered the person on the phone.

"Liv is ready, I just got out of the shower and I'm about to change," he said.

"I was busy Louis," he said quietly.

"Oh, El they were having sex," I heard a loud yell from the phone making my eyes bulge.

"No we weren't," I shouted back at the phone and Niall snickered.

"Not yet," Niall muttered but I heard him and I figured so did Louis who was screaming at El and laughing loudly.

"I'm hanging up now Lou, bye," Niall said before ending the call.

"What was all that about?" I asked him smiling.

"They wanted to make sure we were awake and dressed and then he got carried away," Niall said and I laughed.

"No you did," I said and he shook his head laughing.

"It takes two to tango," he said laughing and then he got up and got ready.

I decided to go to the lounge and make sure I had some DVDs and games packed for the plane as Niall said it had a DVD player as well as a TV. Niall walked out a moment later wearing pretty much the same clothes as me but with black sweatpants and a blue and grey plaid shirt. We then took all our cases down to the car as well as our carry ons before Niall packed another bag full of food and I looked at him laughing.

"What, airplane food isn't that good," he said and I laughed. 

Once everything was packed and in the car, we both got in and Niall drove us to the airport. We arrived and parked in the car park before taking our bags out of the boot. We each had one large suitcase and a carry on, plus the bag of food as we were only staying in New York for a week or so. We left the car and then caught the bus that takes everyone from the car park to the airport. After a ten minute journey, we got to the airport and took our bags. We walked to the private plane entrance which Niall knew from traveling before. We walked around the corner and came face to face with about fifty paparazzi waiting at the doors.

I felt my breathing get heavier and faster and I slowly walked backwards back around the corner and Niall followed.

"I'll call Paul ok," Niall said using his thumb to rub circles into my back reassuringly.

"Hi, Paul, we are round the corner from the private plane entrance but there about about fifty paps here and Liv's panicking," he said quickly as I tried to breath slower.

"Ok thanks, could you bring a few other guys, thanks Paul," Niall said and then hung up.

"Ok, Paul is coming out to help us and he's bring so other guys to help, it's gunna be fine Liv," he said to me and I nodded trying to calm my breath.

"Come here," he said wrapping his arms around me.

I melted into his arms almost instantly and wrapped mine around his waist. A moment later, Paul came out of the building with four other bodyguards and the walked in the right direction towards us. Once they all got round the corner to us, I release my grip on Niall and went to pick up my bags, as did Niall.

"Here, let me," one of the men said taking mine and Niall's cases.

"Thank you," I said in a much higher voice than normal.

"Liv, don't worry, we are here to protect you so it will all be fine ok," Paul said and I nodded.

I lifted my carry on onto my back and then followed the guards hiding behind Paul who was leading. There was  a guard to the left of me, Niall to the right and then another guard next to him as well as one behind us who had our cases.

We started walking without a problem but once we got nearer to the paps, they spotted me and Niall and started running closer to us. Once they got closer, they started taking pictures, their cameras flashed all around us blinding me slightly and making me freeze in place.

"Come on Liv, just keep walking and you'll be fine," Niall whispered into my ear and placing his hand on the bottom of my back making me move.

I felt my feet start to move and Niall's hand on my back, but everything else was a blur. The cameras flashed as the paps shouted things I could not hear, the bodyguards ushered me forward and I heard Niall's breathing beside me. After what felt like hours though it was probably more like minutes, we got through the paparazzi and were now in the airport. Paul lead us somewhere and the other guards still surrounded us but they spread out more. We kept walking until Paul stopped at a door and opened it. We all walked inside and I was met with eleven people looking back at us.

Niall and I both walked over to the group, Niall's arm now around me as my breathing was still returning to normal. Niall led me over to a seat and sat me down before getting a cup and filling it with water at a nearby fountain.

"Here, drink this and you'll be fine," he said and I nodded.

"What's wrong with Liv?" I heard El ask Niall.

"All the paps outside, she started panicking, it happens sometimes," he replied as I drank the water.

"Honey, are you ok now?" Niall asked sitting beside me and taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, I think so, thanks for helping me," I said and he smiled.

"No problem, come say hi to the others," he said and I nodded standing up, still holding his hand.

"Hey guys," I said as we reached the others.

"Liv," they yelled standing up.

A moment later I was tackled into a big hug with four boys.

"Hey, guys, how you been?" I asked smiling and laughing.

"Awesome, but we missed you," Liam said and I smiled.

"I missed you guys too," I said laughing.

Once they let me go I was able to see the others who were there.

I was then greeted with the sight of El, Perrie, Jade, Leigh-anne, Jesy and a girl I assumed to be Katie.

"Hey guys," I said hugging them individually and then walking towards Katie who had been joined by Harry.

"Hey Liv, this is Katie, my girlfriend," he said proudly introducing her.

"Hey Katie, nice to meet you," I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

"You too," she said smiling.

"I've heard so much about you, Harry never stopped talking about you when he told us," I said smirking at Harry who was blushing.

"Aww Haz," Katie said smiling and kissing his cheek making him blush more.

"Aww, is little Harry embarrassed," I said in a baby voice pinching his cheeks.

"No," he said batting my hand away and me and Katie laughed.

"Hey Liv, Katie, how are you guys doing?" Perrie said as she and the other girls walked over to us.

"Great," We both said still laughing.

"Haz, go talk with the boys, we're having girl time," El said to him.

"Gladly," he muttered before kissing Katie.

"See you in a bit babe," he said and then walked over to the boys.

"So, we have to have a massive NYC shopping trip in the week," El said excitedly and we all laughed.

"Definitely, we need a nice girls day out," I said smiling.

We spent the rest of the time together, while the airport staff were sorting out the plane and putting the cases on it. We talked about everything from clothes, to music, to the boys, to fans. We spent a good hour talking together and we all got to know Katie better and her us. She was really nice but also very funny and cheeky. She suited Harry well in my opinion. After a while, the boys came over obviously feeling left out of our conversation.

"Hey, Liv. I told you you would be able to get it on at Niall's place," Harry said cheekily with his arms wrapped around Katie's waist who was sat on his lap.

"Shut up you idiot, we did not," I said glaring but blushing.

"That's not what those marks on both of your necks say," Louis said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"I told him to leave you both alone this morning," El said trying hiding her smile.

"Yeah yeah," I said rolling my eyes at them.

"Well kids, we don't want any baby making in good old New York," Louis said in a mock parent voice and I rolled my eyes while cringing.

"Shut up," I said, fully aware that Paul and four other security guards were in the room and could hear the conversation.

"Tut tut, am I going to have to have the safety talk?" Harry asked in a motherly voice.

"No," I said a bit to loudly and they snickered.

"Don't worry, there should be a few condoms in Niall's bag, that is if you didn't use them all," Zayn said snickering.

"Not you too," I rolled my eyes at him.

"So what are the sleeping arrangements for the hotel in New York?" I asked anyone trying to change the conversation.

"Well, Perrie and I, Lou and El, Haz and Katie, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-anne , You and Niall, and then Liam," Zayn said to me after he stopped laughing.

"Ok, what hotel is it?" I asked.

"The Plaza, it's a five star and we are each staying in deluxe rose suites. All on floor eighteen," Liam said.

"Wow," I said.

After a little more conversation, Paul came over to us.

"Right, the plane is ready so let go, don't forget your stuff," he said and we all stood up.

I picked up my carry on, as did the others and we followed the security guards over to the terminal for private planes. We had our tickets and passports checked, and then we were lead out to the trafficking area where our plane was waiting. It was small compared to the commercial planes, but as we boarded, I felt my mouth drop.

"Wow, this is awesome," I said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yes it is, lets sit down," Niall said putting a hand on my shoulder to calm me down and then lead me over to a chair.

Along one wall there was a row of nine pairs of seats totalling eighteen so there was enough for all of us and the security guards. They had a TV and DVD player each and the chairs were really big and comfortable with drinks holders and pull out tray tables. Along the other edge, there was a long sofa that stretched all the way down the side and had seat belts if people wanted to sit there. There was also a big TV screen at the front and a mini fridge. In the back, they had food for snacks and our meals. There was also WiFi and charging ports for everyone.

Niall and I sat in the third row back in the two seats and put our bags on the floor. After some chatting and getting something out of the food bag for me and Niall, one of the flight attendants did the safety instructions and then the pilot came over the tanoy.

"Good morning, this is you're captain speaking. It is currently 6:46am local time and 1:46am in New York time. The plane journey will total eight and a half hours so we should arrive at 3:15pm London time or 10:15am New York time. Please fasten you're seat belts until the seat belt sign is switched off and enjoy the trip," the captain said over the intercom before starting the engine. 

He started to slowly line up on the runway before speeding up until we were lifted off the ground.

"Goodbye London, New York, here we come," I whispered to myself looking out of the window watching the airport get smaller and smaller.

A/N: Here is the next update. 

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...
18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...
20K 293 30
19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes her name to Madison Hughes. What happen...
11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...