His :: h.s

By kxrger

Love is a losing game More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

00

1.1K 42 3
By kxrger

We lie in bed in silence just enjoying the sound of each other breathing. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Moments later I'm sleeping and dreaming about his kisses.

-

When I wake up the bed is empty and cold next to me. He never usually gets up before me I always have to pull him out of bed. I get out of bed and search our apartment for him only to find a note on the counter that says:

Love,
Don't come looking for me. I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye...I don't think I could have brought myself to leave if I did. I didn't leave because of you and I would never want you to think that I did. I love you sooo much mi amor. I left my journal in my bedside table...I know you would probably find it eventually even if I didn't tell you. Don't worry I'm not leaving for good...I just have some problems, and not one of them are YOU. I don't expect for you to wait for me.

Love you,
Harryx

I held the note in my hands and felt as if my whole world came crashing down. Harry was gone and a part of me was too. With the note still in my hand I made my way back to our bedroom. I kneeled down before his bedside table and opened the bottom drawer. The journal was hidden beneath a pile of papers. The journal was worn and tattered.

I picked up the journal and opened it to the first page and written was:

"My every thought, emotion, and feeling. For my eyes and those I wish to share it with eyes only."

I turned to the next page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...