Living Together

By acerica0

Psychopath - a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. synon... More

Intro
The Flower and The husband
Meet the husband
A walk in the park
One more chance
Day-1
Day-2
Day-3
Day-4
Day-5
Day-6
Day-7
Day-7 pt.2
heaven
I need you
I need you pt.2
GFN
Waiting
Waiting pt.2
Forgotten
AULG
Mr.Milkeu
Rain
Kidnapped
Catch up
Blank
Karlo
Sh*t
why so serious?!
Reunion
Great deal right?
WYMM
Living together Pt.II
I like you
Beep Beep
Untitled Part 37
Teaser
Edge
EPILOGUE+PROLOGUE= ???
*BONUS*
*BONUS*
*BONUS*
*Alternate pt.1*
*Alternate pt.2*

Back again

2.7K 110 52
By acerica0

We left Lucas' mansion for refreshment of mind. We have to take him off of our minds. And here we are at the park, sitting at under a mango tree..with sunshine and clouds on their perfect position..

We will have fun today and by the means of we--I mean James and I..

"Where did they go again?" I ask dumbfounded to what I hear or am I just hearing things.

"Spa" James answered as he fan himself. "Spa?!" I repeated and he said 'spa' again.

"How can they go to spa in this messed up situation?!"

"I mean we almost got killed. We almost killed and we our being hunted and they are going for spa?!" I ask ridiculed and James just nod while his eyes are close.

I want to talk out that it frustrates me but this guys is not really helping on decreasing it.

I just groaned and lay my head on the grass. I closed my eyes. "Let's just go with them." he suggested. But I kept silent. I'm having trouble dealing with things in my mind that I have to think hard to realize what are they...

"We need our mind to settle just for one day Rian. It's not healthy for us to be more stressed out than we are."he added and I know he wants to persuade me, but I'm really not in the mood for things like that.

I heard him sigh deeply.

"It's even hard for me to talk to you like nothing happened. "

I opened my eyes in an instant, i know he is talking about the accident where he tried to kill me. "James it's not-

"It's my fault. I knew he was going to use something against me. I can still see myself doing that to you too, make it all worse" he explained. I know he is putting the blame in him.

But you can't fix sadness with sadness.

"Yup. You messed me up pretty bad on my waist and my butt is flatten a bit. Oh and my boobs too! They were all flattened when you throw me on the floor "I act as if I was really in pain.

But then I heard my forehead flicked."Hey!". "You don't have that much to flatten to begin with" he said with his sly smile.

I should be happy to see him smile after his drama seconds ago but I just have to kick his head."I knew it! You're checking me out!" I screamed and run away with his laugh being my background.

What a pervert he is!!

"Why are you here early?" I asked Michael once I got myself inside Karlo's house. "We got bored there. Now, we're here to play" John enthusiastically as he held onto a ping pong paddle.

They are setting up a ping-pong table at the living room while Karlo and Marcus is nowhere to be found.

"Where is Marcus?"

"What did you say?" Michael suddenly asked me. "I said where is Marcus?" I repeated. And then they exchange unknown gazes...Did I said something..... wrong?

Then I heard the door opened and I quickly turned around to see Marcus and Karlo smiling at me like a fool. But then a small figure came in between them

"Mommy!!"

"Tony!!"

He run towards me and gave me a hug. I miss this kid so much. " I missed you Mommy!" and he squirmed towards my hug more. And I just smiled at Karlo and Marcus.

"Mommy and Daddy missed you too!" Karlo came running towards and hug both me and Tony. He started to shake the three of us making Tony laugh like crazy. I let Tony down for moment when I felt we're about to fall onto the floor.

"Wow! What a cheesy reunion"

I don't know the reason but I just came running towards Marcus for a hug. He laughed awkwardly after a while as he hug me back.

After a dramatic scene like that, you can see us like this.

"HEY!! YOU'RE CHEATING!!"

"I AM NOT! YOU SAW IT RIGHT THERE!"

"IT WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE!LIKE THIS!!"

"SEE! THAT'S CHEATING AGAIN!!"

"JAMES!!RIAN/MARCUS IS CHEATING ON THE GAME!"

"HEY!!" Marcus and I shouted as soon as we felt James' left and right shoes on our faces.

"Eww! It even leaves a smell!" I heard Marcus and I just couldn't agree more. "When did you last take a bath, you stinky doctor" I added as soon as I see the black prints on his shoes.

"Stop bickering or I will both make you wear my socks as mask for tonight"he nagged at us. I just rolled my eyes but I was smiling.

After a while, we decided to have a barbecue party at the garden. And it was fun, it was like from those movies where they have this warm feeling around a family when they are together. That is how I feel right now.

Warm and light.

"Thanks for bringing Tony here" I said to the guy beside me. He smiled and looked at me "This is nothing. I just want you to reconsider our family again" he snickered and I just have to hit him in the arm for that.

"Did you just made me look like a bad mother to my son?" I ranted and he just nod like a child. And he laughed endlessly while I hit his arm.

"How come Tony is calling Karlo his daddy?" Michael ask me. "Yeah, how come? He's ugly and Tony is cute" John added. " Well, he found me handsome that's why" he arrogantly answered.

"Tony is in the age that he needs parents. At that time, I had Karlo with me so we signed up the papers and we are parents now" I explained as I get a barbecue piece on my mouth to ease the awkwardness I feel with their gazes.

"Did you really feel lonely when we were gone?" James suddenly chimed in. "Naah...I was lonely finding myself encased with how I bonded with you and no one else" I whispered.

Everyone got quiet soon enough for me to stand up. They heard me..." I'm going to look for Tony then!" I announced and escaped the awkward atmosphere.

He is probably with Stephen right now.

I climb up the stairs and called for Tony."Tony, where are you?". I heard him answer "I'm here mom".

As predicted.... His voice is coming from Stephen's room. I was right that he was there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as I kneel on his level. " I was looking for Uncle Stephen but he was in the bathroom so I'm waiting for him" he said as he sat on the edge of Stephen's bed.

"You really want to play with Uncle Stephen huh?" I ask him and pinch his cheeks as he nod at me. "Let's just wait for him downstairs, together with daddy okay?" I wanted him to come play with us instead of waiting for that guy. He might get bored and tired of waiting like me. And there's even classical music playing on the old turn table.

Waiting is boring unless you have someone with you like Karlo.

Wait ~ where am I getting this line anyways?!

"No, I'm gonna wait him here" he insisted so I have no choice but to let him. "Okay, but I will bring your toys here okay? Be careful. Don't mess with Uncle Stephen's stuff okay?" I warned him as I pointed on the surprisingly collection of awards in his shelf. It was all glass plaque all over here and there.

I got some toys from the bag that Karlo brought from the orphanage. I was happy to see that the toys he decided to bring together with him are the same toys I bought for him.

I was walking back to the room when I heard some crashing sound coming from there. And quickly as I can, I run towards the room. I found Tony standing and some shard of glasses on the floor in front of him.

"Tony, are you okay?" I asked him worriedly. But as soon as he made him face me, I saw that his feet is bleeding. "Oh my goodness! " I was shocked to see so much blood from him..

And maybe because of my reaction, Tony got very teary. He cried out loud. I carried him on my arms and immediately hushed him.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay" I hushed him as I walk towards the door.
And suddenly the door of the shower room opened.

Stephen!!

I was too stunned to even react when he saw me with Tony. And as soon as his eyes went to his foot, I started to tremble for no reason. His eyes was locked in there for so many seconds that I have to walk away slowly.

I'm getting terrified at the way he look at it. We passed him while he was still in sunk with his thoughts. "Mariana" I heard him call and I just closed my eyes and held Tony's head securely. "Go to the other room as soon as I put you down, Tony" I whispered to him and he just whispered a 'why'.

"Just do as I say. Locked the doors and don't go out until I call you, okay?" I whispered again and this time he just nodded.

I slowly put him down and he did what I told him too. When he was out of sight, I turned around and right then I have my neck strangled.

I can see what I saw when he first attacked me. He was the same scary person I met when I had a wound on my cheek really bad.

I forced myself to say something, like what I did to him when we were at the beach, to make him relax. But he was a lot stronger this time.

This is not happening to me again. And I won't let him hurt me. I had all my strength and kicked him off me. Exactly, when I had him landed on the floor for a moment,I sprinted down stairs to hide from him while he still in that state.

I don't want him to hurt me but I don't want me to hurt him as well.

"Rian"

"Marcus! Hide!" I rushed him and pushed him away from me. But then he grabbed my arm to stand still. "What is going on? Why are you clothes covered in blood?" He asked furiously at my behavior and what he is seeing but I just want to get away from him and the others.

But it was too late when Stephen punch Marcus away from me. "Marcus!" I shouted in concern but thankfully, he was not that hurt.

When he looked at Stephen, he must have realized the situation. He quickly got up and throw him a punch too. "Call James and the others!" He shouted at me before Stephen have his comeback.

I made my foot move right away. I stepped into the grass of the garden when my head was thrown backwards and my hair being pulled back.

I held his arm tight and tried to make the position favor to me but he just slumped me onto the ground. "Stephen!" I heard Michael shouted from outside.

I saw them coming up close to get me away from him and help Marcus, but Stephen doesn't care. All he want now is to see me die in his hands.

Am I back to the feeling of being scared at him again? Am I going to avoid him like I did? Am I going to feel nervous about my life again when he's around me?

The hollers and calls from everyone slowly got muted.

All I hear now is myself... struggling to breath and Stephen's desperation breathing to give all his force on killing me now.

"S-stephen" I tried to call him but I felt myself choking at my own blood. And right now, I'm feeling betrayed. He's killing me.

Suga......

Suga is back again.....

-----------------
Thanks for my new readers!!😄😄😄
@fanoholic
@XxJiminxX

And to all others!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 167K 41
"Write down one word that describes you." psy·cho·path noun noun: psychopath; plural noun: psychopaths a person suffering from chronic mental disorde...
69.3K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...
7.8K 314 20
⚠️NON-CONSENTUAL SMUT⚠️ -----------------♡♡♡♡--------------- Sometimes, it's not the darkness you're scared of. You're scared of what's lurking in it...