Bound To Him (#3 Mate or Not)

By SimplyAWriter_D

(Third in my 'Mate Or Not' Series) Celena was raised with hunters after they they had killed her family when... More

Chapter One - A Sister
Bound To Him
Chapter Two - The Escape
Chapter Three - Captured
Chapter Four - Heart Attacks, Mates, and Interrogations
Chapter Four - Protecting Her
Chapter Five - Getting better
Chapter Six - Progress
Chapter Seven - Go Fish
Chapter Eight - The Hunter
Chapter Nine - Reunited
Chapter Ten - Answered Questions
Chapter Eleven - A Trip
A surprising turn of events
Come back
The Plan
Answers and Interviews

It'll drive you insane

9.1K 407 60
By SimplyAWriter_D

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I'M SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO WRITE THIS

first of all, thank you guys soooo much for all the motivation and the nice comments. You guys are amazing!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU REALLY GAVE ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE THIS

I finished my work early so my first thought was I'M GOING TO WRITE

I'm getting used to this new Wattpad.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

==========================================

Taylor

We were sitting in the Damon's office and had been for hours, discussing strategies and trying to get all of our information together to see what was and wasn't possible. Lux, Damon, Chase, Kenzie, Jason, Ren, the twins, Brett, Max, Jared, Patrick even Zach and Whitney were all gathered trying to come up with a solid plan. We had the location of their base, a faint idea of their numbers and their weaponry but not much. Brett said most of that information was classified, even the weapons, they only used the major ones in big battles and they haven't had ones for a while.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, thinking of Celena. it has been a full day since the accident and she was still unresponsive, letting out the occasional whimper that tore my heart out. Miranda was helping make the process as painless as possible, but I still felt restless. I needed my mate, I needed to make sure she was alright.

I looked over to where Max was sitting on his laptop still trying to hack into their database. Brett had given him all that he knew and though Max said it was possible he admitted that it was hard. Unfortunately hacking wasn't as easy as the movies made it to be, even if one was a genius like Max was.

"we have to find protection for the pack house" Damon stated, sighing. "If this is going to end up in a war, we can't leave like we did with the rogues. We could afford to leave wolves home then, but this is going to need the most wolves willing to fight."

"What do you suggest?" Chase asked, looking up at Damon. Damon opened his mouth and just shook his head. "I have no idea" He said

"Why don't we hire help?" Whitney asked. She was lying with her legs thrown over Zack's legs, and a paper in her hands. She looked up as she asked. "Some packs do that"

"You mean witches" Jason stated "Hiring witches to place wards on the house? It's dangerous, not all witches and wizards are good. Some will screw you over."

"But what if we hire one that already has packs they have protected." Whitney responded. "I'm not saying we hire an amateur, I'm saying an actual witch that has been through this type of battle."

"This is actually a good idea" Lux said as she where she had been pouring over papers. "It needs research and asking around. It'll take a while, but if we can manage to get a good witch or wizard to place wards over the pack house, that's one worry gone. We won't leave them alone" Lux stated when she saw Jason about to object "Of course we won't. One of us has to stay behind with them to keep an eye on them. But this isn't the first time packs have hired witches or wizards. There has to be some good ones."

"I don't trust someone not from the pack with its protection" Damon stated with a frown "Look into this, if you manage to find enough stuff to convince me then we have a deal" the finality of which he spoke reminded me that he was an alpha. It was easy to forget considering how easy-going and open-minded this pack was.

"Now we need to discuss another matter" I said "Weapons. If Max isn't able to hack their system we need to assume the worst. Brett said they were experimenting" I looked over at Brett who nodded "Which means they're aiming to find a fatal weakness. We need something to fight them with"

"I can work on some stuff" Lux said "It won't be easy considering we have no idea what they actually have. So maybe if i work on things to just aid us in battle like the scent spray instead of bullets it would help us more."

I nodded and looked over at Max "How's it going there Max?"

"Slow" Max stated tonelessly "They're well-protected. But I'll still do it." he didn't look up from his computer screen as he said it, glaring at it as though that would make it work as he typed.

"Get your coffee refilled then everyone" Kenzie said "I'm guessing this is going to be a long night."

----------------------

Max

It was three AM and I was still working, trying to hack the hunter's main database. I had put my earphones one three hours ago, blasting loud music because it helped me focus. Most of the others were asleep in different positions around the office. The ones still awake were Brett, Taylor, Lux, Damon, and Jason.

I was exhausted, the numbers and letters starting to blur in front of my eyes so I decided to get up and get another cup of coffee. No one looked up upon my departure, considering this was my 5th cup this evening, they knew where I was headed. I hurriedly poured another cup of coffee and went back to my laptop, putting it down and putting my earphones back on and getting ready to start again when I realized something I hadn't even thought of. Something I hadn't tried yet. I immediately put my cup aside and started typing as fast as I could, hoping that was it, that that was the way in.

It was another half hour before I did it

I watched as file by file started showing up on the screen. All their data, I had did it. Just as I was about to talk and tell them I noticed something

Experimental Trials

I opened it immediately, knowing that Celena was captive and used for experimentation and hoping I'd know what they did to her.

I got more than I bargained for.

Video Logs of all their experimentation on wolves appeared, filling up the page. They were titled by wolf number and date. I searched for the date of the attack on my pack and opened a video but it wasn't of Celena so I kept pressing videos until I found her 'Wolf 376' I pressed the first video and held my breath.

Wolf 376 first experiment

Subject has reached proper age for experimentation without danger of death. Subject is now a one year old.

First dose of drug will be administered in small dosage

the man opened a cell and walked in and right there in the corner was a small girl, sitting alone and hunched over in fear.

the man roughly grabbed her and she let out a startled cry as she struggled and started crying. The man slapped her hard enough to send her to the floor then approached her again. She whimpered but stayed in place even as he roughly grabbed her hand and injected a needle in it, he then pulled her over to a cart he had rolled into the cell and attached a two wires on her skin. When he pulled away she stayed in place, crying silently. And the man didn't do anything, a few seconds passed before the little girl started to scream.

The little girl's screams were loud and terrified. She was obviously in immense pain as she convulsed on the floor. The man didn't approach her, merely let the writhe on the floor as he stared at the screens and took notes.

When the girl finally fainted he walked over and detached the wires, rolling the cart out of the cell and closing the door, leaving her lying there on the floor.

"First experiment is a failure due to...

Max paled the more he watched. That was Natalie, or Celena as is her name now. She was just a year old and they...he felt sick. He could feel his wolf threatening to come out but he held him down. And though he knew he was going to regret it, he clicked the next video

And the next

And the next

Drug causing subject immense pain but no change

Subject suffered from seizure due to drug

"Shut up and don't disobey me" He said as he kicked her "Monsters don't speak"

"Pl-please" she whimpered and he punched her "Who allowed you to speak"

Drug caused heart failure, subject was brought back to life

Subject was punished for lack of obedience, the experiment was put on hold.

"What is your name?" the man asked the girl standing in the middle of the room
"wolf 376" the girl answered tonlessly
"And what are you?"
"A Monster"

I closed the last video and just stared at the computer blankly

"Max?" Lux asked hesitantly and it was only then that I realized I was crying. Like an idiot, like a useless idiot.

"I-" I couldn't speak as I gasped, crying and fighting my wolf that kept trying to get out. All I could think of was my sister. they hurt her. they hurt her. They tortured her. And I wasn't there for her.

"Fuck" Brett said as he stood up and came over, he took one look at the screen and blanched "You shouldn't have watched that. I thought the documentations were written not filmed."

"What documentations?" Taylor asked as the rest came over behind me. The screen was frozen on the form of Natalie...Celena. Standing in the cell looking like she had lost all hopw and was numb. Taylor stilled. He moved to play the video but Brett stopped him

"You don't want to watch this" Brett said as he grabbed his wrist "Trust me, okay. It'll give you nothing but nightmares."

"I don't care"

"Taylor"

"She's my mate"

"Exactly, do it for her. Step away, because you'll see this and all you'll think of is this. She wants to leave that part of the past behind her. If you watch this you'll never forget it."

I stayed silent as they argued, trying to get myself to calm down. I barely noticed the others leaving, respecting our privacy and leaving only Me, Brett and Taylor in the room.

"I have to know" Taylor said and he didn't say it angrily, he said it desperately. And I understood, the same thing happened to me.

"It's going to drive you insane" I stated and Taylor stayed silent. Brett apparently knew he lost that battle and slowly let go of Taylor's hand.

I pressed play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
6.4K 473 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
562K 12.8K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...