BURN •jb•

By beyfore

[SEQUEL TO HEAT] It's been nine months since Justin and Charlie saw each other, both of their lives are comp... More

Copyright & Description
1~Change
2~Pool Party
3~Expect the Unexpected
4~The Wedding
5~Hotel Room
6~Scared
7~Inappropriate
8~Friends
9~Brazil
10~Moon'lit' Kisses
11~Momma Drama
12~LA Love
13~Bathroom Floors
14~Suprises
15~Baby Talks
16~Marshmallow
17~Small Thumps
18~Sunrise
19~Hurting
20~I Love You
21~Sickness
22~Moving On
23~Doubts
24-"Hate You"
25~Baby
26~13th March 2014
27~Relax
28~Craving
29~The M Word
30~Baby Shower
31~BathTime
33~Tiny Tears (LAST CHAPTER)
Epilogue~The Beginning
THANK YOU
SLOW BURN

32~Jacob or Eva

3.2K 209 100
By beyfore

Charlie's face is scrunched up in pain as I try to ignore the shaking in my hands. I'm so nervous and scared, nobody tells you that after nine months of waiting you'd be so nervous to meet your child, that you'd be terrified and thinking of every possible thing which can go wrong. "I love you." I try my best to comfort Charlie and she hums in agreement with my words. I swear everytime a doctor or nurse walks into the room I have to count back from 10 and take some deep breathes because my heart rate soars.

"I love you too." She whispers forcing a smile on her lips, but it's pained I can tell. It doesn't quite reach her eyes and just after a small whine leaves her. "Where's my Mom?" She asks a frown on her lips her eyes flicking between mine and the door once more. Adrianna was meant to be arriving today anyway but once I told her Char was actually in labour she bumped her flight and landed about an hour ago.

"They're stuck in traffic, they're not too far away and Hugo will get her here as fast as he can." I say in reply grabbing Char's hand in mine and drawing small circles on the skin there. She'd been stuck on 8cm dilated for the last two hours and I could see the tiredness beginning to show on her face. Her eyes were starting to show small bags underneath and she had a constant little adorable pout on her face which just made me want to...well I just wanna take it all away. If I could do this for her I would, she knows that.

Seeing her face scrunched up in pain each time a contraction hates her not only makes me feel sick with worry and excitement but is also making me increasingly angsty. Angsty enough to make my leg bounce against the floor, my head ache and consider running for the door. Not that I'd ever do that, not to her. "Hey, stop panicking." Char says softly as my head falls onto the bed beside of her.

"I can't help it." I mumble listing my head up and rubbing my eyes. "I think it's because I've been so excited and trying to stay positive this whole time....I'm stressed." I mumble helplessly squeezing Charlie's hand as she laughs quietly before gasping in pain once more.

"You know how..." Char pauses puffing out a breath then smiling a little, "We spent all that time in birth classes?" She asks and I nod making a small 'mhm' sound. "I can't remember a fucking thing." I laugh at Char's words and the annoyed expression on her face which is so cute yet so funny.

"I can remember some stuff." I say quietly my finger running up and down the skin of her arm as I stand up from the hard hospital chair and grabbing both of Charlie's hands. "Come on, stand up." She shuffles up with a huff cursing quietly as her legs slowly swing over the side of the bed and her body swivels towards mine. I help her slowly down from the bed which was just a little bit too high for her legs. "Okay lean over here." I coax her nervously scratching the back of my neck just after patting the bed. "Better?" I ask my hand massaging Char's lower back and she hums happily not answering me with words.

"We never settled on a name." Char sighs her hips swaying from side to side as I continue to massage the tense muscles there.

"Do we have to?" I ask, surely there's other things she should be focusing on right now. Like trying not to die! Okay so, maybe she won't die and I'm overreacting but, names, right now?

"Well, no not this moment but our child does need a name Justin." She snaps and I snort at her ignoring as she flips me the bird. I still find Charlotte's anger amusing at least? "Just humour me please, to take my mind off this before I claw you fucking eyes out." She hims softly reaching back to grasp my hand.

"Okay, still think it's a girl?" I ask and Char hums squeezing my hand tightly as another wave of pain hits her. "Well I still like Isabella, but what about Luna?" I ask and Charlie shakes her head.

"It's cute but I don't know how I feel about calling our baby that." She says and I nod in agreement. Just because I like the name doesn't mean it's right for Marshmallow. "What about Eva...like, Eva Victoria Bieber?" Char asks I frown for a moment trying not to get emotional because of this. Christ you'd think that I was the one giving birth right now from the way I'm going on.

"Okay,"

"Okay?" Char asks and for the first time in six hours I can hear the excitement in her voice.

"Yeah okay, now just incase, boys names?" I ask and I can sense the pout on Char's face as she thinks of boys names. "Look if you're right and it's a girl I'll buy you like...four more pairs of louboutins so quit your huffing and think of a boys name!" I scold playfully and I hear her excited gasp at my words.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, whatever you want. Boys names, you're up." I say trying to hide my laugh at her excited mumblings as she thinks through her choice.

"I got one...Justin."

"Yeah?

"Yeah, the name is Justin." I glare in her direction with her words. "Justin Bieber has a ring to it don't you think?" Char asks and I frown in response. She thinks she's funny.

"Can I have that ring back please?" I joke turning away from Char so I could get to the opposite side of the bed. This way I could see her and know when she's in pain. Something I've learned today is that she'd good at hiding pain when she wants to be, I think she's scared that soon I'm gonna completely lose my shit when really it should only be me worrying about that. I brush my finger over Char's cheek as she scrunches her face up a little forcing the joking smile to stay on her face.

"I actually like the name Jaden and I kinda want my grandpas name in there so like...Jaden Luca Bieber?" Charlie asks quickly and my lips curve at her suggestion.

"Well I thought Jacob Luca Bieber." I say quietly my lips pressing against her forehead as a grin washes over Charlie's tired features.

"Okay I like that. I like those a lot." She says shyly, if her cheeks weren't already flushed I think that she'd be blushing.

"Charlie? Oh my god bebê." Adrianna's voice startles me a little, her heels click against the floor of the room as she rushes towards Charlie who looks relieved if nothing else. "Look at you," She hums going straight to her daughters side and rubbing small circles on her back. Then just like that, Char bursts into tears.

--------

"Okay Charlotte, almost there!" Rebekah our midwife says and Char whines in protest. "One more big push for me." Char shakes her head in protest, it falling back onto my arm behind her head.

"You can do this baby, we got you." I mumble in her ear brushing some of the hair which clung to her hot face out of the way. "You've done so well and I am so proud of you okay?" I tell her kissing her hot forehead and then her cheek. Charlotte nods in agreement the pout on her face growing bigger. "Just one more and then you can rest and we can hold our beautiful baby." I try to encourage the best I can. Adriana smiles at me softly and I nod at her in appreciation.

When the midwife came in not too long ago announcing that it was time or whatever I just about freaked out but Adrianna managed to distract Charlie enough so that she wasn't looking at me. It allowed me to just sit there for a minute or two and freak out quietly before everything happened. It was good and showed that eventhough we didn't really talk back when Char and I first met because of the whole Christopher thing shes supportive of Char and I now. That really meant a lot to me.

"Come on Charlie," Rebekah coaxes and then it all happens so quickly. Char is squeezing my hand so incredibly hard I have to frown in pain and then Rebekah is talking to the other three people in the room and I can hear the most beautiful thing in the world.

My heart pounds against my chest and I feel like if I move a single inch I might pass out. I'm aware of all the voices in the room but at the same time all I can hear is that beautiful little cry which makes me want to break down in tears. Christ, it's so fucking beautiful and perfect. Then it hits me that I haven't actually seen it yet. It, I almost want to scoff at myself, it's my baby, mine and Charlies baby and I'm so fucking proud to say that.

"They're just checking him over, the heartbeat was a little high there." Rebekah says and I nod silently.

"H-him?" Char asks her bottom lip wobbling, her dark hair is strewn all over but she's never looked more beautiful than right now.

"Congratulations baby Bieber is a boy." Rebekah smiles and Char gasps her hand clamping over her mouth at the words.

"What? Oh my god, J-justin go and see him!" She urges her hands shaking and eyes blinking rapidly. I nod silently taking a shaky steps towards where the two nurses or something were fussing around.

"Would you like to hold him?" One of them asks as soon as I get there, unhooking the stethescope from her ears and tucking pulling a blanket around him, around our baby. I nod wordlessly as the nurse grins and picks up the baby putting him softly in my arms. His loud wails still fill the room and as ear one leaves his tiny little pink lips my heart breaks a little more as I fight the urge to cry myself.

"Shhhh baby, shhh it's okay." I hum rocking side to side for a second before looking to Charlie through blurry eyes. "We're going to see Momma so just quiet down there little man." I bounce his little body softly making my way back towards Char. The more I looked at him the more I fell in love and this unbelievable sense of protectiveness swarmed in my stomach. This is my family now. They need me and I need them, they're mine to protect and I'll go to hell before I let anything happen to either of them. "Here," I say softly to Char, my throat tightening with emotion as I lean over to give Charlie our baby for the first time.

"Hey Jacob." She whimpers as I place Jacob on her chest. She lets out a small sob, tears falling from her eyes as her hand runs up and down his tiny body. Already he had a head full of dark hair and his face was all squished and squinted from crying so much. His skin was a little pink and when I brushed my little finger over his tiny ones he grabbed onto it and kept tight a hold, as though he wanted me with him. "You're so beautiful already my baby boy." Char gasps her hand resting firmly on his back holding him safely against her chest.

"We love you so so much already Jacob." I promise kissing one of Charlotte's tears away. "You too baby." I grin "I don't think I've ever wanted to marry you more than this moment."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALOHA 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼 IS YOU OKAY BC IM NOT

SO THE BABY HAS ARRIVéD YES? lmfao I was an emotional person writing this especially after my meltdown with this last night.

JUST SO YOU KNOW theres literally like 1 or 2 chapters left of this stoy so enjoy whilst it lasts ;)

Thank you for all your AMAZING votes and comments on the last chapter I love youuuuu allll please please vote and comment if you liked this chapter too, 100 votes and 60 comments for the next chapter 😅💖

If you have any questions find me on Twitter or my ask acc (THATS NEW PLS COME AND FIND ME BABES I DONT BITE I SWEAR💖) both of them are @/beyftbieber

Love you byeeeeee....Liv 😩👶🏽

Twitter- beyftbieber
Insta- nayarxvera
Ask.fm - beyftbieber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
229 125 56
Heartbreak In Paris Series Book #2 "He only loves me because he's drunk." In the squad, there is a summer camp tradition that Britney, Charlie, Pete...
42.3K 1.6K 56
""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth after letting go off my bottom lip. Bitch...
151K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...