Remnant's Spy

Από bing127540

Percy's life was great he had everything that he could ever want, a girlfriend, friends a normal life, well a... Περισσότερα

chapter 2
chapter 3

chapter 1

117 8 12
Από bing127540

Percy’s pov

Everything has been going great since we won the giant war. Mom and Paul told me that they are expecting a little girl on the way, and the seven are going there own way. Hazel and Frank are now praetors of new home, piper and Jason are on Olympus doing gods know what, Leo is opening a garage with Calypso ( it was surprising when he landed on the shore with calypso on fetus’s back, let’s just so that was one awkward day), and Annabeth is still working on finishing the repairs to Olympus while I just stay at camp training new demigods how to use a sword. But that changed one day.

I started my day out normally sleep until 8, then eat a giant plate of blue waffles, then start training new demigods. As I was finishing up my last class for the day a demigod comes running up to me saying Chiron wants to talk to me. I quickly let my class go and ran to the big house. But when I got there I was meet with a weird sight. Hermes was there next to Chiron but instead of his normally happy smiling face that he always had was replaced with a frown and a look in his eyes like he was never going to see me again, same goes for iron the frown on his face almost made me want to turn around and leave, but that was too late when Hermes started talking. “Percy we need you to come with us, you are needed on Olympus.” He said as he laid a hand on mine and Chiron's shoulder and flashed us to Olympus.

When the blinding light cleared we were in the throne room on Olympus and the whole council was there sitting on their thrones of power making me feel like a small bug against them. “ lord Zeus what do you require of me?” I asked kneeling before him, not wanting to get vaporized by lighting. “Percy my nephew stand we have much to talk about.” He said. “Percy what would you say if you were offered a job that required you to leave your life behind?” My father asked  and I knew something was going on. “Father what’s going on? Why would you ask such a question? Wait is there another war coming or something?” I said asking question after question. “Percy all will be explained shortly and no there is no war, well not one that involves demigods or gods.” My father said. “Poseidon don’t make him more confused than he already is,” Athena said smacking him upside his head.---- He was about to yell at her but Zeus stopped it before he could fully open his mouth. “We don’t have time for this,” Zeus said slamming his master blot in the flour.

“Whatever, Percy what we’re trying to say is that we are offering you a job. One where you would have to leave your life behind.” Athena said bluntly. “Umm, what are you talking about, What job?” I asked getting more confused by the minute. “Percy the job is simple. We’re asking you to be a savior of another world.” my father said. “Ahh what, I just finish saving this world from Gaia and the giants and now you want me to save a world that doesn’t concern me,” I shouted at them not caring if it would get me killed. “Yes Percy we know that, but we also know that you would not let any innocent person die at the hands of evil,” Zeus said. That stopped my little rant in its tracks, even though I hate to admit it they were right. “Fine but why do you keep saying that I would have to leave my life behind? Wouldn’t I just come back after I save the world like I did the last two times this has happened?” I asked.
“That’s the thing Percy, if you expected this job you would have to leave everything that you love in this world, that means no friends and no more Annabeth, meaning that you will have to leave her.” my father said with a sad look on his face. “WHAT why, why would I have to leave Annabeth and my friends?” I asked not liking this idea more. “Percy remember when you lost your memories and went to the roman camp?” he asked. “Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?” I asked getting frustrated. “Because Percy if you just suddenly disappeared everyone would come looking for you, and if they found out that there is another world just like this one thing would just get bad,” Chiron said laying a hand on my shoulder. “My lords and ladies, why don’t we give him time to think it over before he makes his decision?” Chiron asked. “Fine but he will be staying on Olympus in his father’s palace until tomorrow,” Zeus said before he flashed away in a bolt of lightning (drama queen). “C’mon Percy I will take you to my palace.” my dad said.

Piper pov

I watched as the gods and goddesses walked down the road, not a care in the world. Ever since we saved the world me and Jason have been living on Olympus with our parents, and honestly, I couldn’t be any happier. I had Jason, my friends, and I can finally spend time with my mother. But now a day it’s has been boring lately, sure I had Jason and my mother but one can only take so much talk about different shoes and Jason was almost always in training with his dad. But at least I had Annabeth and sometimes I would help her with her designs or we just talk, but lately, Annabeth has been hanging out with a minor god and has been getting real close to him, and I'm afraid that if this continues someone is going to get hurt, mainly Percy.

That’s where I was heading right now, me and Jason had free time (more like he had some free time) and we all decided that we were going to hang out and go to lunch. But when we got to where we were going to meet up. We were met with a sight that surprised both me and Jason. Lying on one of the grass hills was Annabeth crying with that god trying to attack Percy, but was failing miserably. Percy must have come to Olympus to surprise Annabeth, but got a surprise instead. Then not a second later we were met with an unconscious god at our feet with a very pissed off Percy walking towards the throne room.

All we could do was stand there as Percy just walked away from a fight with a god completely unharmed. Annabeth probably seeing us, ran to us expecting to go to open waiting arms, but what she got was a slap to the face. “How could you Annabeth he loved you and you just throw that away for a second rate god,” I said walking away from a shocked Annabeth. “Should you have been that harsh, she’s our friend even though what she did was wrong?” Jason asked running to catch up to me. “I don’t care what she did, but what made it worse was that she did it to our best friend,” I said trying to catch up to Percy.

Percy’s pov

The walk to his palace was uncomfortably silent, I guess not really talking before will do that to you. Once we made it there it was how I expected, it was made with sea stone and had seashells in the stones. To be honest it looked like his palace in Atlantis. “Well Percy make yourself at home, I will be back in a little while,” he said flashing away. Not wanting to be stuck in a building all day I went to find Annabeth. It has been a while since I have seen her. As I walked down the streets of Olympus people started to point and whisper to each other when I passed them. And it wasn't helping my mood right now.

After a couple of minutes of walking around, i found her sitting there on a grassy hill just staring out at nothing. I was about to go to her but I was stopped when a blond guy started walking to her (probably just to hit on her, ha good luck with that). But to my utter shock when she saw him she ran to him and started kissing him. Not a moment later all I saw was red and I was pissed and my target was that blond dude.

When I got there, they were still kissing so, I pulled him away from her and punched him straight in the jaw. “What the hell are you.” She stopped once she saw it was me. “How, how could you do this to me, to us?” I said trying to keep my temper in check. “Percy I'm.. I’m so sorry, but you always were gone and you one to talk, you have all those demigoddesses at your fingertips how was I supposed to know that you weren’t cheating on me?” she screamed at me as tears ran down her face. “Trust Annabeth trust, I have loved you since I first met you and all the things that we have been through together you still are questioning my loyalty, hell Annabeth it’s my fatal flaw, how can you do something so unwise when your mother is the goddess of wisdom?” I
screamed tears starting to roll down my checks. “But I have to thank you, you just made my decision so goodbye Annabeth,” I said turning to leave. “Oh, I hope you have a wonderful tim..” I was cut off by the person trying to sucker punch.

When I got a good look at my attacker, I saw that it was the blond dude that Annabeth was cheating on me, but a better look I found that it was Hercules. “So this the savior of Olympus,” he said looking me up and down. “And your Hercules the strongest man alive, son of Zeus, well Mr. strongest man alive you better lay off the donuts you’re starting to get a little chubby,” I said patting his stomach. “You dare insult me you puny human, I could crush you easily kill you with a snap of my fingers,” he said putting his middle finger and thumb together. “Oh come on, I dare you,” I said folding my arms and smiling. “Fine  say goodbye former hero of Olympus.” he said and all was heard was a “SNAP”. “What you're supposed to be dead,” he said as he kept snapping his fingers. “Well I guess that you aren’t as powerful as you think, but now it’s my time,” I said punching him straight in the jaw. That is how you knock someone out. I said walking back to the throne room.

As I got there, no one was there, so being alone I let all of me feelings that I just bottled up, I cried, cried until I couldn’t. So, I just sat there thinking about what I did wrong. I kept hearing knocking on the doors and someone timing me to open up, but I just sat there until I heard the doors swing open and in came the laughing gods (well all but Artemis and Athena). But it all stopped once they saw me. “Percy what wrong?” my father asked running up to me. “She broke up with me dad, she cheated dad,” I said crying into his shoulder. “Oh Percy I'm so sorry,” he said hugging me.

After a while of me crying and the other gods just standing there awkwardly I finally calmed down. “I’ve made up my mind and I want I to expect,” I said standing up. “Percy don't do this because of what happened,” he said. “I am only doing this because the only thing that was really holding me back was Annabeth, but now that I found out she’s been cheating on me, I don’t really have anything holding me back to do this mission,” I said but as soon as I finished speaking Athena started yelling at me. “How dare you insult me by saying my daughter would do such an unwise choice,” she yelled. “Actually Athena darling he’s telling the truth, your daughter has been cheating on this hunk of meat here for about a year,” Aphrodite said checking her already perfect nails. That seemed to shut her up. “Percy what about your friends surely you don’t want to leave them.” dad said. “True i don’t want to leave them, but they have there own lives to live, none of them are going to have time for me in the future, and besides some of them probably already knew.” i said sadly. Leaving a depressing tone in the room.

“Anyways Percy are you 100% sure that you want to do this because there’s no going back if you agree with this?” Zeus said with a considered look on his face, and honestly, it was creeping me out. “Yes I'm sure,” I said. “Alright then, but there is something else,” he said. “And that would be?” I asked. “Well you see Percy we can’t let the people from remnant (the other world) know that we exist, it would bring chaos and war between our two worlds. That is why we will have to change who you look and you who you act.” Zeus said. “What do you mean that you are going to change how I look,” I asked scared that they are going to do like some surgical thing. “Well Percy Hecate is a master/creator of the mist and from what we can see is that the mist is also in remnant but at a very little rate, so we are going to use it to change your appearance, but your just going to act differently.” Athena, she so rather rudely. “Oh let’s make him a ginger.” Aphrodite squealed. “Um, how about no,” I said terrified of what she was planning.

“Anyways you will be attending a school called beacon academy, we have a friend there his name is Ozpin he is also the headmaster for beacon. He will be your safeguard if anything happens to you. And one more thing no one must know, no one can know who you really are unless you completely trust them.” Zeus said. “Ok son go pack and get some sleep you will be leaving in the morning.” my father said flashing me to my room in my mom’s apartment. As I walked out I saw mom and paul on the couch watching tv. Smiling I went back to my room and started to pack. As I finished I looked at the clock on my dresser and saw that it was almost midnight. But as I tried to go to sleep I couldn’t the events in my mind still fresh, so I got dressed, grabbed some food and my stuff and headed to the roof. I stayed there for what seems the whole night because the next thing I noticed was the sun coming up and a hand being placed on my shoulder. “Percy it’s time to go.” my father said looking down at me. I just nodded as he flashed us away.

Once the blinding light was gone I found that we weren’t on Olympus, we were in the middle of a forest. And in front of us was a blue fog like thing, it almost looked like floating water. (like the portal from the flash season 2). “Percy Hecate will be here in a minute to change your appearance, but in the meantime Zeus wanted me to tell you that we will check up on you once a week,” he said and I nodded. After a couple of minutes of just standing there awkwardly Hecate finally flashed in. “sorry about keeping you waiting, I had a customer that didn’t really know what he was looking for.” she said putting some drachmas in a pouch. “So shall we get started,” she said putting her hands together. As she started to separate them a thick mist that I couldn’t control surrounded me. As soon as it comes it left, but I didn’t feel any different. Probably seeing my confusion she brought out a hand mirror, and when I looked into it what I saw was not the same person I saw every time I looked into a mirror. Instead of having black hair it was replaced with blond but still it’s messy self, my eyes were now a dark sky blue and I wasn’t tan anymore. I kept looking at the mirror in disbelief. Probably see my expression they started laughing. “ ha ha ha very funny but I have a question if I am supposed to be a different person then what name am I going to use?” I asked which seemed to shut them up, well at least my dad, Hecate kept giggling. “Well you’re right, what do you what to be called?” he asked as Hecate finally calmed down. “Well my mom said that I had I great grandfather named Jaune, so how about Jaune arc?” I asked. “Alright if you want to be called that then you will be called Jaune arc until you finish your mission,” he said.

As I was getting ready to go through the portal Hecate stopped me. “Percy a couple more things, I want to thank you for saving this world twice, and in memory of that I want to give you this,” she said handing me what looks like a white rectangle with a bronze diamond in the middle. “Thank you,” I said not knowing what this is. Hahaha, she laughed. “Push the button.” she trying to catch her breath. Not seeing a button on this thing I pushed the diamond, as I did the white thing split apart and there was a piece of glass in the middle of it. “It’s your new phone, but in remnant it is called a scroll,” she said as I pushed half diamond near my thumb and it closed. “Last thing before I let you go,” she said handing me a sword in a white sheath. “Thank you but I already have a sword,” I said handing back the sword. “Yes you do but this is a gift from the council, they don’t want you using riptide unless you absolutely have to. But your armor you can use it will change once you're in remnant.” my father said pushing the sword back to me. “Alright dad I will do as you say,” I said pulling the sword out of its sheath, but when I did the sheath expanded to form a shield on my arm. “This is so cool,” I said putting the sword in the little slot on top of the shield making it go back to normal.

“Thank you so much.” I said picking up my bags. “ your welcome Percy, and good luck with your mission.” Hecate said before flashing away. “Well I guess that it’s time for me to go,” I said heading towards the portal, but was stopped when my dad pulled me into a hug. Good luck my son be safe.” he said letting go. “Don’t worry dad what could go wrong,” I said stepping through the portal and let me tell you it was a rush. But as I made it to the other side I saw a guy in a green suit, white hair, and holding a cane even though it looked like he didn’t need it. “Percy Jackson I prosom.” he said smiling.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3M 57.1K 178
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
12.4K 250 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
29.4K 1.1K 20
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
36.4K 1.8K 67
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...