chapter 2

Percy's pov

"Yes, and I prosom that you're Ozpin," I said which got him to smile. "So what now?" I asked. "Well the new school year is about to start, so I will need to take you to vale then you will be able to take an airship to beacon," Ozpin said picking up his cane. "Alright, so how are we going to get to vale then?" I asked picking up my bag. "It's not a far walk from here probably five, ten minutes at most," he said turning around towards the tree line.

The walk was the most awkward moment I have ever been in. I tried to start a conversation but I couldn't find the words. Every time I tried to speak my mouth would open but nothing would come out. But it finally stopped when I saw the first sight of the city. And let me tell you it reminded me of new york. But just not as crowded. But instead of stopping for a second he just kept walking towards what looked like a platform. But when we got half way there I saw a bunch of kids around my age looking like they were waiting for something. And when he suddenly stopped. I was confused as crap. "Ok Percy this is where I leave you," he said turning to leave. "Ok, but where do I go from here?" I asked still confused as to what I was supposed to do. And he just sighed. What is his deal, did he not have his coffee. "Just do what the kids on the dock do the rest will be explained to you on the way," he said walking down the street.

Well goodbye to you too. I said turning and started walking up the dock. And when I got to the top, I could tell that these kids weren't like every other kid like at home. Most of them had guns, swords, or any kind of weapon. It kind of intimidating. I mean I was the only one that looked like they didn't have any kind of weapon. Well expect for a girl with golden bracelets, but something told me not to underestimate her.

For about ten minutes I just stood there just waiting for a plane to come and get us (which I was not looking forward to). But as I was waiting a girl with red hair came over and started to shake my head like crazy. "Hi I'm Nora, what your name," she said with a giant smile on her face. "I'm perc... Jaune, Jaune Arc," I said. Which only got her to smile more which I thought was impossible. "Well Jaune Arc, it's nice to meet you," she said finally putting my hand down. After a while of just of her staring at me, I heard the sound of engines, and I haven't been so happy to hear that sound in my life. But as I looked at what was coming was no plane it was a flying death trap and it scared the living crap out of me. "Not much of a flyer." Nora said nudging me in the side and walked off to a guy in a green jacket.

As I walked onto the plane the inside scared me more than the outside. Inside a normal plane there were at least seats, but no in here there was only a walk space no flipping chairs. I just hope this won't be a long flight or I'm going to throw up. After a couple of minutes of the other kids flooding in here, the plane started to take off. It was so slow but that wasn't the scariest part it started to shake making me clutch the railing making my knuckles turn white. After a couple minutes of nonstop shaking it finally stopped and the plane was finally fly smooth. As I let go of the railing I looked at where my hands were and where my hands use to be the railing was bent. I got to hope no one saw it was me. Not a second later I heard a squeal. I looked at who made it. It was the girl with the golden bracelets, but she was hugging a small girl with a red hood on. Designing to just focus on not throwing up I looked out the window. I know not the smartest idea but it was all I can do while the others just talked and act like they aren't in a flying metal coffin. But my concentration but broken but a video of a blond woman with glasses started talking. "Hello and welcome to beacon," she said making a lot of people murmur about beacon or who she was. I was with the later group. "My name is Glynda Goodwitch. Well, that answers that question. "You are among the privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace. And as future huntsmen and huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and training to protect our world." she finished as the video ended and everyone started to crowd the windows to get a good look at beacon. But I wasn't, I was trying to not throw up on the plane but failing miserably. And as the plane started to land I lost it and started to throw up. Luckily I made it to a trash can on the plane before a lot of puck came up, but I guess I didn't do a very good job of keeping it in as I thought because the next thing I know is I hear screaming of girls saying gross and get it off. But I dared not move from the trash can because I didn't want to throw up from the embarrassment I will have to face once I move.