Strain without desire (Yata...

By Akira_Soul_Energy

After K: return of kings everybody lost their powers. What if there is a strain that somehow kept her abiliti... More

Chapter 1: Unbelievable
Chapter 2: Beanie & glasses
Chapter 3: Just a little jealous

Chapter 4: Red

763 36 11
By Akira_Soul_Energy

~Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Your POV

You where some meters away from Yata and Fushimi. I'm really pissed off, Izumo insisted that I meet the blue king. I growled a little by the thought of meeting him, I bet he's annoying well that's what the red king told me before I left. I walked over to Yata and Fushimi as Fushimi was talking to a woman with a scepter 4 uniform, "Munakata is waiting in his office," she stated, "Okay," Fushimi grunted. Fushimi and Yata walked towards the front door as I followed. I looked in the corners of my eyes at the woman as she watched my every step. I sent death glares to her but it seemed that she didn't care. Fushimi knocked on the door of the blue king, "Come in," a voice spoke. I followed the boys into the office as the blue king sat behind his desk with a puzzle and a smirk placed on his face, "So I assume you're (Y/N)," he spoke, "No, I'm just the pizza delivery," I joked. Reisi's smile disappeared as he let out a sigh, "I'm Reisi Munakata, the blue king," he stated, "I didn't know that, even though it's Reisi Munakata's office," I sneered. I may be harsh on him but what the hell, I don't really care, "Yata, come," I spoke and dragged him out of Munakata's office.

Yata's POV

She dragged me outside scepter 4 and brought me to the park, "Why are we here?" I asked her. She giggled and looked at the sky, "Because Reisi pissed me off and being with you makes me happy plus the view is really nice here," she explained. I felt heat risen in my cheeks and quickly looked away so she wouldn't see me blushing, "Yata, I heard from Fushimi that you can't talk to ladies," she said, "No, not true, lie lie!" I yelled. She chuckled and tried to hold back her laughter, "What's so damn funny?" I angrily asked her, "You're just cute when you're angry, little hothead," she spoke, "Don't use the word little nor hothead," I grunted. "I bet you never had a girlfriend, am I right?" she spoke. I looked confusedly at her and didn't knew what to answer, "Does that matter?" I barked. She laughed and looked in my eyes, "I knew it," she said in between laughter, "You're annoying," I mumbled. I looked away from her and just hoped she would stop laughing. She suddenly grabbed me by the collar and pushed me towards her. She captured my lips, I kissed back but of course was confused and in shock by the sudden move. She pulled back and had a huge smirk placed on her face, "Mi~sa~ki I just stole your first kiss," she smirked, "W-W-Why do you c-call me t-that?," I stuttered, "Learned form Saruhiko," she explained. I bet my face is red like a tomato, "Anyway let's get to the point," she spoke. I confusedly looked at her and waited for her to continue, "Do you want to be my boyfriend, Misaki?" she asked me. I gasped, even though I could have expected that, "O-Of course," I stuttered. She smiled widely, "Let's go back to Homra," I proposed. She nodded and followed me back to the bar.

Your POV

On our way to the bar I saw Yata blush, "Why are you blushing?" I asked him. He turned to me and his blush seem to become a deeper red, "I-I-I love y-you," he stuttered. I smiled and spoke, "I love you too," he smiled back and I grabbed him collar again and kissed him. This time he didn't seem to be in such shock and kissed back.

"Yata Misaki," I thought of name again and again, "Now that I think of it where have I heard it before?" I asked myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.