Chapter 1: Unbelievable

Your POV

I sat on a bench outside of Ashinaka high school. I jumped up when I heard the school bell ring. I sighed, "17 years old and wasting my time here," I wasn't a big fan of school, the homework, tests and teachers. Some girl was being extremely loud and just bumped into me. "Hey, watch it!" I barked at the girl. The girl looked confusedly at me like she didn't understand a word. I made a 'tch' sound when she didn't respond at all. I heard footsteps behind me and saw two boys coming towards the girl and me. "Neko, you shouldn't run off like that," the white haired boy said to the girl. "Who is that?" the black haired boy asked Neko when he looked at me. I made a 'tch' sound again. "I can speak for myself, you know," I hissed.

"Okay," he simply said. "What an idiot," I thought. "I'm Yashiro Isana," the white haired boy said with a smile, "Neko didn't trouble you, right?" I nodded slightly. "That's a relief," Yashiro said. "Like I would do that," Neko protested. I sighed and started to walk away. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw Neko looking at me. "Why are you leaving all the sudden? I didn't even told us your name," she said. "You annoy me," I stated and wanted to walk away but she roughly pulled me back. I got annoyed and stamped on the ground making the floor crack. Neko got startled and backed away. "N-No way," the black haired boy stuttered. Yashiro looked in disbelieve at me. "What? Never seen a strain?" I smiled. "That's not possible," Yashiro spoke. I tilted my head to the side. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"The slates are gone.... You can't have any powers," Yashiro said when he looked at the cracked ground. "But I have powers so it is possible," I stated. "You need to come with us, we need to tell this to the other well 'clans'," the black haired boy said to Yashiro and me. "Not interested," I stated and ran off. "Wait," I heard Yashiro yell behind but didn't care.

~Time skip to Homra~

(Reminder after k: return of kings Yata and Fushimi became friends again)

"So there is really a strain with powers," Fushimi stated. Neko nodded like a hundred times. Yata looked in disbelieve. "If this is a joke I totally don't like it," Yata grunted. "It's true, we met her today," Yashiro said. "Mikoto, maybe we should find this girl," Izumo said to Mikoto who lazily sat on the couch. "Yeah, we should," Mikoto lazily replied. "I'll inform scepter 4," Fushimi said as he tapped on his watch-phone thingy. "Great, anyway you should contact us when you see her, we'll send information about her when we have it," Yashiro stated.

~Back to you

I giggled when I heard Homra talking with the 'Silver clan'. I sat under the window of the Homra bar listening to their conversation. I covered my hand with my mouth or else they would hear me laugh. "I don't think I can relax for a while with those 'clans' on my tail," I stated. I stood up and revealed myself to Homra and the 'Silver clan'. They looked in shock at me. I chuckled loudly and crossed the road and stuck my tongue out. I made my way into the alleyways, knowing they would soon enough chase me.

"Let's go after her," Yata said. Fushimi nodded and ran out of the bar with Yata. Kuroh and Yashiro followed Yata and Fushimi as well. "This strain isn't going to get away," Yata stated. Fushimi nodded with a smile.

"Let's start this cat and mouse game, boys," I spoke.