The Big Four (An Ever After H...

By apandalover

Meeshell Mermaid, Nina Thumbell, Jillian Beanstalk, and Ramona Badwolf, are all part of the Big Four. They a... More

Ever After High
Storybook of Legends
I Will Sign!
Farrah's Hexcellent Birthday
Always the Badwolf
Garden Day
The Story of Hood Hollow
Plan in Action
Cupid's Call

Dorm gone

406 11 3
By apandalover

Nina

I was like Jillian, I didn't have a dorm. I had one all to myself. I was ready to sign the Storybook of Legends, but not quite sure. I just got here! There was a knock on my door, probably Master Grimm.
"Come in!" I shout. It surely was Master Grimm.
"I have further notice to you. You are no longer able to sign the Storybook of Legends." He says. I gave him a blank expression.
"Okay." I reply.
"That's it, you're not sad?" He asks.
"Not really, I'm not sure if I really want to sign the book." I say. He gasps.
"You are no true Royal!" He exclaims.
"Well, a lot of royals haven't signed yet, so why do I have to?" I ask.
"I accept your bravery. Oh, and by the way, you're sharing a dorm with Jillian!" He exclaims.
"Yay!" His face got even angrier, because I think he said that to make me angry. I would love to live with Jillian. I packed my things, and walked over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 219 10
You are a hardworking girl who is struggling in Trigonometry. When your secret crush Gareth Emerson offers to tutor you, things take a surprising tur...
352K 8.4K 28
disclaimer: this is my first book and i wrote this at a pretty young age so please bear with it if it's a little too cliche or cheesy. [hi...
11.8K 243 18
Sodapop Fanfic All rights to SE Hinton
1.1M 37.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...